• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"You can call me Rodwen" she said leaning against the window " I don't mind"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Thank you. You can call me by my first name if you want instead of my last name. So in all, you can call me Xavier" he smiled, leaning on the counter

" I'd like that" Rodwen said smiling"I'm going to go back to bed now unless you need me for something else"

Raygou slowly wakes up, but nobody notices it. "Ok... I lose my control... Three times... and I wanted to eat Niko... that's a problem... and even if I think I have my control now: it's only cause I have this handcuffs. They harm my powers, but my scars still burning..." He thought.

@Church Burning

Raygou looks over to Niko. "I wanted to eat you... Wright?" He asked and you see that he's ashamed. "I'm sorry..." He added. Than he looked over to Seija. "How long? One week... One Month... a year..." He asked and smiled weakly.

Seija looks very serious and finished a phone call. She don't wanted to speak, but she has to say it. "Maybe...Ex..."

@Church Burning

Rodwen made her way back to her living quarters. She locked the door and got undressed before falling asleep on top of her bed.

"It isn't okay... even if I lose my control... " He said and than looked over to Seija. "Ex- what?" He asked her and looks puzzled.

"Execution..." Seija said and looks angry. "They maybe execute you..." She said.

As Raygou heard that, he tried to apologize thar he's shocked. "Exe...cution..." He laughed a bit. "I think it's Karma..."

@Church Burning

"What?! No! I don't care if when he's angry he goes insane! My Ray will not be executed!" She growled protectively, growing angry

"Niko!" Raygou looks angry at her. Than he looked over to Seija. "Did you..."

Seija nodded. "I tried everything... but it isn't official. Maybe they don't execute you..." She said and sighed.

@Church Burning

Raygou stood up and walks over to Seija.

Seija took the muzzle and put it Raygou on.

"That I have to wear this thing again..."

He sighed.

"We only have one week to avert your Execution..." she sighed too. "Don't go insane in Solitary confinement..." she said with a weak smile.

Raygou said nothing and walked over to Niko. You can see, that he smiles. "That's maybe the last time, that I see you..." He tries to apologize his tears.

@Church Burning

Last edited by a moderator:
Niko smiled. "It's okay, don't be sad. I will wait for you. Finish you week and I will be here, waiting" she promised, grabbing his hands, even though he was in handcuffs.

( xD I tagged another one! I noticed it!)

Raygou nodded and walks out of Seija's office, where 10 guards waiting for him. They brought him to a solitary cell. The week begins...

@Church Burning

Niko watched him leave, lip quivering, trying not to cry.

---

Xavier was one of those gaurds and stayed behind. "Don't go insane. My sister is happy when she is with you so I hope you make it through the week. I'm rooting for you" he said with a stone face, walking away.

"Don't go insane... I hope this works..." Raygou said to himself.

Seija looks very busy and still calling. It seems, that the person is somebody important. "Yes, I understood." She said and ended the phone call. Than she smashed her head against her desk. "F*ck... it seems that I don't have any permissions..."

Rodwen got up and dressed before leaving her quarters. She made her way to the coffee machine and turned it on. "Ugh my head is killing me" she whined.

Xavier was already there, as happy as the sun and saw Rodwen. He poured a cup for her and drank his own. "Mornin, Rodwen!" He said happily.

@Mr Swiftshots

---

Niko was in her cell, sleeping and silent.

"Good morning Xavier" she sighed taking the cup from him. "How are you today" she asked drinking the coffee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back