• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Ajax slowly nodded "Anyway I must go.... Mr. Meran has taken one of my drones and I think it is time he gave it back" he said before turning and walking off.

Karie heard the discussion Niko and Volk and smiled before beginning to walk off, she was incredibly stealthy when she wanted to be and began to stretch, just then one of the lower level guards that just helped out around the place came out to her and reported that she had a visitor, curiously she began to walk to the front desk.

Shion rubbed her eyes lazily, why couldn't she sleep last night? obviously it had something to do with what had happened yesterday that she had erased...but..what..she yawned as she spotted the blush-y girl and one of the guards chatting, she raised her hand up to wave but instead fell face-first into the ground asleep not to far off. @Church Burning @RedZombieWolf

Rodwen clicked her fingers and crushed one of the drones lenses "good day Mr. Kebbler" she said coldly before turning back to Xavier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kataru was... still walking around with her chest naked as she had to wait another day to get her new uniform delivered and couldn't be bothered to do anything about it.

Ajax looked at the drone before picking it up and clicking his fingers, sending Rowden flying into a nearby wall "You have done the equivelant of gouging my eye out Ms. Rowden, expect more violent reactions if you continue to do this"

Rodwen laughed as she hit the soft wall sinking into it "I was wrong your nothing like her"

xavier widened his eyes and looked at the man. "You never hurt a lady like that!" He growled, forming a gun out of ice and firing sharp bullets at him, puncturing his chest and legs.

---

Niko turned around and saw Shion, sighing, she walked past.

As Seija walked around in the floors, she saw a Girl with a naked chest and ran over to her. "Hey! You can't run around in such an outfit." She took her jacket and give it to her. "Here! Cover your chest."

@TheHappyPikachu

Each of the bullets stopped and shattered before they even made it out of the gun before Ajax continued to leave "Try these actions again and I will cause more pain than you can imagine"

Shion was fast asleep on the ground but as Niko walked past still somehow grabbed her leg with amazing reflexes before mumbling something about "no...don't..mommy...kill..I.." the sounds were once again brief, short, painful as they were spoken like a baby learning to speak for the first time. @Church Burning

"Hurt that didn't even tickle" she said climbing out of the now rubbery wall, when she exerted the wall it retook its original shape. "Mr Kebbler do not threaten co workers or I will have you recycled" she said returning to her coffee

Kataru stared at Seija blankly before looking down at the jacket and laughing whilst rubbing the back of her head "oh, sorry about that, my new uniform hasn't come yet and I'm so used to acting and looking like a man that it doesn't seem to bother me anymore, she said with a huge grin. @Rayischo

Xavier glared at him, then looked at Rodwen. " are you okay?" He asked, running over and looking at her.

---

Niko looked down at Shio. She sighed again and picked her up, placing her on the bed and sitting beside her, since she was scared.

Ajax looked over his shoulder with his hand still on the door "Recycled ?" he let out a laugh before opening the door "Because this prison has the man power to stop me if I brought in a mech" he muttered to himself.

Shion felt herself be picked up and carried to the bed, she never dreamed, it was almost like she was so afraid to dream that she wasn't physically capable of it, and so was always in a state of rest whenever she closed her eyes, it felt nice being next to someone... even if that person didn't like her... but at the same time...it made her feel sad...why was it sad?.. a single tear fell from her face as it scrunched up in the way a crying child's does "..mummy...why...why won't you speak...to me?..why is there red suff...covering you?..why do you look al torn up?.." she said briefly as a photo of the crime scene fell out of her pocket... the horrible image that was above the rating of R once again appeared and fell softly onto the bed. @Church Burning

(I've got 2362 post's xD )

"He's not the worst I've seen" she smiled washing her cup. "My sister is far worse no morals or emotions, no free will nor can she understand emotion." She said placing her cup back on the shelf "on top of that she has my powers too"

(I don't care)

Niko looked down at the photo and put it back in her pocket. She grabbed Shion's hand and squeezed gently, calming her down

"Wow...my sister and I are very alike except she is a bad girl kinda and I'm the goodie goodie. We share a lot of things but she can't burn or drown while I can bend fire and water to my will." He said, washing his cup as well and putting it away

Shion relaxed as Niko grabbed her hand, in her mind she saw images of a young girl smiling with a woman...what was it?..was it...a dream?..no..that didn't seem right. was it a memory?..but.. it soon faded and she sat up abruptly panting with an actual expression on her face and reaching a hand out like an attempt to keep it with her as she pulled her hand back to her chest slowly and she other one out of Niko's hand and doing the same thing as she started crying shaking her head "I..I'm not supposed...I don't deserve.." she stuttered as she tried to desperately rub her eyes. @Church Burning

"Me and my sister are nothing alike" she said sternly "do not make that mistake"

"I never said that I thought that" he smirked. Xavier looked at her through the corner of his eyes, still smirking

---

Niko shushed her, pulling her into a warm embrace and cooing, trying to make her feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back