• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Rodwen quickly got dressed 'honestly walking in on me like that' she made her way over to the couch in the corner of her neat room."you can come in now" she said after calming down somewhat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You will never bring that up again" she ordered gesturing for him to take a seat.

"What did you come to see me about" she asked yawning.

Niko nodded and laid beside him. "I will be your blanket!" She smiled and fell asleep, head on his chest. @Rayischo

"Nothing really, I just wanted to be nice and ask if you want to have a cup of coffee with me. Not erm a date but just two workers, getting a coffee.." He stuttered, his reason seeming lame. @Mr Swiftshots

"I could do with a coffee actually" Rodwen said softly getting up.

Raygou smiles and falls asleep.

@Church Burning

Seija Cleans up her office, cursing Raygou. She walked over a broken scalpel and picked it up. Than she remembered that Raygou ramme a Scalpel into his shoulder and something braked. Her eyes widened "and I thought that he broke his bones..." she chuckled and put the Scalpel on the table. Than she took papers and a file and walked outta her office.

Rodwen smiled at the mans words "your a funny guy you know that" she said as she opened the door

@DrBones

Seven opened his eyes to find himself on a hospital bed. He looked around drowsily and sat up. "Hm?" Seeing a glass of water on the table next to his bed, he grabbed it and sipped the liquid as he struggled to remember what put him here.

Shion removes her hand from her neck as she puts the headphones on, grabbing the notebook and writing something in it, I'm sorry... but I don't want to remember this... I.. she attempted a smile as a few tears fell from her face, It'll be nice to meet you...again... please explain things to me...like a smile. she held the notebook up before a moment later her eyes turned completely hazed over and she fell to the floor, getting up a few moments later and staring at the fairy, making the mouth gestures: Who are you? befor then turning, grabbing the notebook and heading off to the medical bay for her appointment. @NightCasterZ @DrBones

Non-Karie wondered the halls, between Karie looking after the baby and her taking over the moment she got to weak was exhausting her, she walked up to the medical bay and stared in, noticing Seven and smirking. @XDBuggyBatXD @DrBones

Seven sat down the glass of water with a contented smile. Then, he groaned as he stretched and flopped on his back again. He didn't notice Non-Karie's presence. Speaking to himself, "This beds better than my bed," he mumbled before he starting poking his belly curiously. "Why am I so sore?" he'd ask with a raised eyebrow.

@TheHappyPikachu @DrBones

Tears smashed into the ground as Kairy looked at what she wrote. She ran up to Shion and hugged her tightly. "Fine... Just don't... Don't let them hurt you!" The little Fairy said he before hopping on Shion's shoulder. "I'll be there with you..."

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Shion stared blankly as the fairy sat on her shoulder, writing in the notebook, who are you? why are you following me? was that a hug? why is water coming from your eyes? why would the medic hurt me? I haven't seen them since yesterday? and held it all up as she continued to walk. @NightCasterZ @DrBones

Shion stared blankly as the fairy sat on her shoulder, writing in the notebook, who are you? why are you following me? was that a hug? why is water coming from your eyes? why would the medic hurt me? I haven't seen them since yesterday? and held it all up as she continued to walk. @NightCasterZ @DrBones

"W-what?" Kairy said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "I'm Kairy, I'm following you to protect you, it was a hug, they're called tears and you saw the medic earlier today."

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Shion stared at Kairy blankly and shook her head to say no, she then stopped, thinking for a moment before writing in the notebook, did I put my headphones on? it asked as she held it up nice to meet you by the way She wrote underneath. @NightCasterZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back