• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"She slept with another prisoner, and didn't tell me they were dating. Also, it's the first time in four years that we've been in physical contact. That's how we say hello" he smirked,looking over at Niko.

Raygou kicked the door open his tail burning and his scars glowing, but sweating and breathing heavily too. "Who... is a furry thing?" He asked and looks very angry. "Ugh..." Suddenly Raygou collapses on the ground. For a short time, his arms start to burn, but he closed hus eyes and growled a bit. Than his arms stopped to burn. "F*ck..." He stood up again and walks over to Xavier and it seems, that he wanted to say something, but he only are able to try not to collapse.

Xavier looked at him and sighed, pulling up a chair for him. "My sister seems to like you, so I suppose I won't punch you in your face...try anything she doesn't like and I will beat you though." He said, grabbing a bandage and an ice pack, pushing Raygou down on the chair, cleaning the wound and putting bandages on it, holding an ice pack there.

"F*ck this shit..." He stood up and smashed the ice pack away. "I don't want your help... and what do you mean with 'try anything she don't like'... you broke one of her ribs. TThe broken rib punctured her lung..." as Raygou noticed that his arms, feet, ears and hair slowly start to burn, he walked over to the cabinet of Seija, took a scalpel and ram it into his shoulder. You hear, that anything braked.

@Church Burning

"She almost broke all my bones!" He growled. "Stop acting like a bitch and accept my help." He snarled, eyes burning bright blue.

Raygou's teeth get larger again and his eyes burning Scarlet Red. "I'm not... acting like a bitch... and even if you try to punch me in my face: You would be to slow..." He said, totally losses his balance and collapsed on the ground. "I...I..."

@Church Burning

"Just stop before you hurt yourself! Niko has a problem with people she likes being hurt so stop it!" He says, picking him up by his shoulders and put him on another bed. "Just stay there and I won't touch you!" He growled.

---

Niko started to wake up. "Hmmm?" She muttered, opening her eyes

"That wouldn't help, Xavier. Raygou is in Rage but tries to apologize this. This isn't very well for his health." She said. "When Raygou is in Rage, he's much stronger than before. If he apologize it, or tries to apologize, he switches between Rage mode and buddy mode." She explained.

"Shut up Seija! I know that I'm angry and don't want to apologize it! I only don't want to kill Niko's brother!" He said and stood up, but lose his balance and take a seat on the bed, still sweating and breathing heavily than before.

@Church Burning

(There is a reason she is in jail....besides terrorism)

"Don't kill him I swear to the love of fuck!" She yelled, waking right up and sitting up.

--

Xavier chuckled St his sisters behaviour

"I'm not GOING TO KILL ANYONE!" Raygou shouted. His arms, ears, hair and feat started to burn and he looks angry. Than he noticed that his Flames get outta control again and he looks even angrier than before. He ran out the room, down the floor and stopped at his cell. Mist of the guards noticed him (surprise, surprise) bit he still give a fuck and lol ked at all of them. "One step and I'm going to eat you all!" He said with an kill face and entered his cell.

@Church Burning

Niko watched him walk out the door and sighed. "All I heard was kill Niko's brother....geez I'm stupid" she muttered.

-

Xavier walked over and patted her shoulder. "Let him cool down for a bit. You picked a good one, he really cares about you" he smiled

Raygou smashed his head against the bars of the cell, still growling. His body parts that are burning, stopped to burn. He took a deep breath. The sweat drops to the ground, and he falls to the ground too. "Well... I don't know much... but I know how to fuck things up... like relationships..." He said and sighed. "I should go to bed... but I can't move... f*ck of, I'll sleep on the ground..." He said and tried to sleep, but isn't able to.

Niko waited a bit then raced to Raygou's cell. "Raygou! I'm sorry I yelled! I didn't mean to yell! I'm sorry!" She says over and over, sitting next to him, a sad look on her face.

Rodwen yawned as she made her way to her living quarters. she got un dressed and then got into bed. "this room is pretty nice i must admit" Rodwen began to fall asleep.

Raygou laughed weakly and than smiled. "I would pat your had, but I think I'm not able to move now..." He said and give her a bright smile. "I don't leaved cause I'm angry with you... I only... was in Rage cause I thought on my past and than... This thing with your brother..."

"My brothers an asshole, I know. But he said you really cared about me and I think he just likes giving you a hard time" she said. Laying down beside him, smiling

"It's okay... " Raygou said. As Niko Laying down besides him, he smiled at her too. Suddenly, he smells blood. After noticing that it's his own blood, he sighed. "I think I smashed a bit too hard against the cell bars..." He said.

"Poor baby.." She sighed and sat up, taking off her shirt and wiping his head. She cleaned up the blood and stopped the bleeding. She laid back down. "Better?" She asked, smirking

Niko smiled

@Rayischo

---

Xavier sighed and walked to the Wardens living quarters. He opened the door, his smarts leaving him. "Hey War-" he stops and sees her in her bra and underwear. Blushing bright red he blinks, mouth hanging open, @Mr Swiftshots

Rodwen turned towards the man that entered her room. When she realised it was Xavier she sighed "it's rude not to knock" she said coldly towards the man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"S-s-s-sorry ma'am!" He said and rushed out of the room, closing the door behind him. He banged his head in a wall, cursing himself.

@Mr Swiftshots

----

Niko looked at him. "Hey! Wake up. I need to know if you're omay before you faint!" She said, sitting up and shaking his shoulders

@Rayischo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back