• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

(G'Morning even though its like 1 in the afternoon)

Kaneki sits in his cell, murmuring only 3 words over and over. " Flesh. People. Food. Flesh. People. Food."

Seija grabbed her arm and gave her an Injection right in her vein. "So... This would harm the pain..." she said. "So please lay down..." She said and put the scalpel away. "Raygou! Please don't leave her alone now! I'll be back in a few minutes..." Seija said and left the room.

Raygou nodded.

@Church Burning

Shion picked up the bow and started playing an amazing song, although as she played you could hear a young child's voice amongst the notes "oh, so that's what it is...I always wondered...thank you...for your help." It said plainly as the notes continued and Shion fell to her knees sweating, keeping the violin safe. @Church Burning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nai said:
(G'Morning even though its like 1 in the afternoon)
Kaneki sits in his cell, murmuring only 3 words over and over. " Flesh. People. Food. Flesh. People. Food."
(LoL! Flesh, people food... I remember... first episode of TG)

Shion got up and off the bed, blankly before bowing to the warden making the sign for thank you with her hands, and then slipping him a note, by the way, I'm Japanese... But don't tell the other wardens, they still think I'm American! Itsays staring at him blankly like a lost puppy. @Church Burning

Shion then climbs onto the bed, lying down stiff and closing her eyes before what seemed like some sort of strange sleep. @Church Burning

(Kaneki needs to eat! :D Feeding Tiem! :D )

Kaneki starts getting delusional, thinking of getting out just for atleast a snack. He stands up and starts slamming on the bars of his cell, breaking off one and setting off the alarm. ( :D YUS GO KANEKI!!!)

The medic urgently shook Shion's shoulder. Since Shion had literally just been spewing blood from her mouth, letting her go to sleep would result in one of two things: either she would drown in her own blood, or the heavy internal bleeding caused by her condition would go unabated and she would both drown and bleed to death. The medic called out to Xavier, panic rising in her voice.

"For god's sakes, don't let her fall unconscious! I need you back in here to help me get her on the stretcher! She can't just sleep this off, you know!"

Volk was just finishing his patrol, when an alarm went off. Apparently a prisoner was trying to break out of his cell, "All guards on high alert. A prisoner is trying something." He said. He then cloned himself 20 times and marched towards the cell

RedZombieWolf said:
Volk was just finishing his patrol, when an alarm went off. Apparently a prisoner was trying to break out of his cell, "All guards on high alert. A prisoner is trying something." He said. He then cloned himself 20 times and marched towards the cell
A Cloud of Redish black smoke envelops the cell, making it impossible to see. Kaneki is now out of control, drooling as Long, Red tendrils come out of his back, shattering the rest of the cell bars.

Mort sighed as he looked up at the ceiling of his cell. With his feet bare and pressed against the cold wall, he twisted around on his cot so that he was hanging over the side with red threads around his boney fingers making a cat's cradle. He'd been here since the night before, but had yet to find something to amuse him. In his time alone he managed to create a web of thin yet sharp string around the enclosed room, but it was barely visible to the naked eye.

Mort hummed to himself, though his expression was troubled. If I could've caught that guy...He thought to himself...I could've at least had some fun before being put in here. He rolled his eyes with a half smile and continued to toy with the strings while he began to ramble aloud. "It was bound to happen some day....still, it's a shame."

Shion opened her eyes quickly, staring at the doctor blankly before holding up a note, who the hell are you?.. She stared for a moment before scribbling the previous words out and writing underneath, oh, it's you... She said looking away and making an extremely pouty childish facial expression, this was rare considering she never showed emotion at all, she got up off the bed and began to walk off, the violin sling over her shoulder. (Sorry I didn't notice you till now xD @DrBones )

As Volk and his clones came up to the cell, he could see that the bars were broken open, and that a strange smoke had enveloped it. "What is the meaning of this?! You will stop all this at once!"

The twins went to the main office reception and picked up some of the new arrivals profiles, Kataru was specifically interested in Shion but Mikuru just absent mindedly bored.

Karie walked around sluggishly, exhausted from resisting Non-Karie and looking after the baby in secret.

Kairy flew all the way to where Shion was. She landed on her shoulder and spoke. "Hey there Shion! How are you feeling?"

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back