• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Seeing that the fairy wasn't responding Shion struggled over to the button herself, her hand weakly touching it and sending off an alert to the wardens that she needed help, I..I can't breath now...why?..why is there blood everywhere!? She thinks to herself. @NightCasterZ @RedZombieWolf @Mr Swiftshots @Church Burning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volk watched as the cigarette butt hit his armour and said to Niko, "Let's hope you're right, for both your sakes" he signalled his men and continues on his patrol route

(I've been ignored again!?! What is going on...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raygou looks very tired. "Yes, I'm always tired. In the time before I was here, I always slept 5 days or one week... but now, I only sleep a few hours..." He said. "And I ate more... much more..."

@Church Burning

(Welcome to the Club! Summer break is here and school is no where to be seen. N work, no labour, no boredom, just good ol fashioned fun! And new fashioned

(just sayin'.... both Shion and Kairy pushed a button signalling the guards that Shion needed help..like. she can't breath right now....)

Xavier heard the alarm and rushed to the sound. "What's wrong?!" He said, looking at the girl in front of him, seeing the blood. "Oh god.." He muttered

(Brb)

(there's not much blood! xD just some on her shirt and she's hyperventilating to the extreme, that's the problem... she's seeing blood everywhere because Kairy accidently reminded her of her past.) @Church Burning

"So... do you want to drink something, later today?" Raygou asked Niko while he looks at her bruises. "Ok, I understand it, when her brother was shocked... but that looks really painful..." He thought and looks a little bit angry.

@Church Burning

"Sure. That sounds good" she smiled, wincing at her bruises stretching

@Rayischo

----

Xavier walked toward the girl. "Listen, nothing is going to hurt. Calm down, nothing is wrong" he said softly, his hands stretching towards her slowly, to not startle or alarm her. He gently put his hands on her shoulders, smiling. "It's going to be fine" he said, soft yet stern.

@TheHappyPikachu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back