• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Kairy read it. "It's hard losing family... I remember when my mum passed away..." Tears streamed down her face as she curled up into a ball on Shion. A vision appeared above them.

It was a gorgeous summer day in a meadow not too far from a hut inside of a tree. 4 Fairies were flying perfecly together, not noticing an ambush of Dark Fairies creeping up towards them. The biggest fairy looked towards the Dark Fairies as they charged closer. "Darling... Get the children to safety." His kind voice spoke before being smashed into the tree which was they're home. He was knocked unconscious. 'Darling' hurried the 2 small Fairies into the tree, heading back out afterwards. "Stay here!" 'Darling's' soothing voice said. She fought off most of them but ended up falling to a Dark Fairy Assassin hiding in the bushes. The Assassin had not noticed the children."

"He saw me sleeping with you...naked" she smiled weakly

----

Xavier sees them and goes into a blind rage. "Get off my sister you perv!" He yelled and sped over, ripping Niko away from him.

@Rayischo

"It's my sister you entered. I won't give her back until you tell me why you slept with her!" He growlEd, eyes icey blue.

---

Niko sighed, she knew it was useless fighting him in his rage

@Rayischo

Raygou looks angry, but then closed his eyes. As he opened them his face looks emotionless. "You're allowed to guess why, 3 times" He said and his arms and his tail started to burn.

@Church Burning

"Don't kill my brother, Ray..." Niko says, giving him a look.

---

"She only gimp ex people she likes nicknames....you're dating.. Oh my god! How Long?! " he groaned

--

Raygou's arms and his tail stopped to burn. Than he smiled. "I won't kill him... I don't wanna kill people anymore." Than he looked at Xavier "A few days..." He said and takes a Cigarette. "If I want to kill him, he would be dead now..." He said and lit the Cigarette.

@Church Burning

Shion listened to Kairy's words and saw the image, the water started to fall from her face again, she sat up quickly, catching it in her hands again and frantically grabbed the notebook, writing in it as fast as she could, wha...what is this stuff!? It keeps falling from my eyes!! Am I ok!? She said holding it up, still blank faced, suddenly she dropped it, holding her throat as her breaths started cutting off and she fell to the ground gasping for air, once again moving her mouth in non-existent word patterns and looking at the fairy desperately. @NightCasterZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xavier straightens up. "Nothing, sir" he says, giving his sister a look to stay quiet.

@RedZombieWolf

---

Niko looks away and moved closer to Ray, punching his arm slightly. She lit a cigarette as well and blew a thin line in the direction of her brother. "Don't kill my brother, okay Ray" she said quietly

@Rayischo

Volk narrowed his eyes and said, "If there's another commotion involving any of you, you'll all be thrown in solitary for a week. Understood?"

Shion reached for the notebook again, flipping pages weakly until she found the page and tapped it feebly to grab the fairy's attention, I'm hyperventilating...please help.. She closed her eyes only to instantly open them and start shaking her head frantically, images of blood covering everything filling her mind she then flipped one page over, there's a button next to my bed...it calls for help...please push it. @NightCasterZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volk's nodded and was about to leave, then turned and said, "Look Niko, Raygou, co personally don't give two shits and a shingle about what you do together. But please, for your own safety, be a bit more discreet when the Warden is around. I doubt she will be happy with you two"

Xavier glared at his sister and the man before walking away, lighting his own cigarette.

---

Niko sighed and looked at Volk, glaring with icey eyes. "Fine, but try telling my brother that. He can play nice but loves to snoop in other peoples business. He was a detective at a police station in New York before, so you should keep an eye on him" she muttered, blowing smoke at Volk

@RedZombieWolf @Rayischo

Volk cast a glance at Xavier then returned his attention to Niko, "I may be an honourable man, but I will not succumb to blackmail or intimidation. I will do whatever it takes to survive, you understand?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back