• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

(What there was a bug in her hair what's wrong with that?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" there's a fight up ahead I want you to stop it" she ordered.

"Okay." He said and walked over grabbing the faces of the Fighters and burning them with his hands. After he made sure they would remember that, he walked back over.

(Gtg Gn)

Benny Briggs, three of him, sat at a bench several yards from Xavier's incredibly poor demonstration of problem-solving skills. Each of them were very conspicuously smoking cigarettes, for little reason other than because doing so was strictly forbidden. As the innocent 16-year-old in Xavier's grip melted and howled, Benny jeered and called at Xavier.

"Hey, try watching next time, big guy! Maybe then you'd know what's up!" Benny squawked, to the uproarious laughter of his other two selves. Cackling madly, the Benny Briggses slapped their knees and doubled over in perfect unison.

Elsewhere, in Cell Block E...

Benny Briggs handed another fistful of contraband to Benny Briggs, who gave a conspiratorial wink to Benny Briggs and snuck off down the hall, leaving only Benny Briggs and Benny Briggs. Benny Briggs looked to Benny Briggs, and nodded grimly.

"That all we got?" asked Benny Briggs.

"Yes sir. Package of sodium thiopentol and dihydrogen peroxide this time. Benny's gonna get it in to the mark, and we'll be fine." answered Benny Briggs.

"Think Benny's good for it?" Benny said, furrowing his calcified brow.

Benny shrugged. "Dunno. If he catches any heat, he'll just split up and we'll rendezvous with the Benny who's got our payment. Now c'mon, I gotta speak to Briggs about how The Hole's progressing."

And so, Benny Briggs and Benny Briggs stalked off down the hall, carefully attempting to evade anyone's attention. As they passed into the cafeteria, Benny Briggs silently hoped that the guards wouldn't catch them doing anything this time.

DrBones said:
Benny Briggs, three of him, sat at a bench several yards from Xavier's incredibly poor demonstration of problem-solving skills. Each of them were very conspicuously smoking cigarettes, for little reason other than because doing so was strictly forbidden. As the innocent 16-year-old in Xavier's grip melted and howled, Benny jeered and called at Xavier.
"Hey, try watching next time, big guy! Maybe then you'd know what's up!" Benny squawked, to the uproarious laughter of his other two selves. Cackling madly, the Benny Briggses slapped their knees and doubled over in perfect unison.

Elsewhere, in Cell Block E...

Benny Briggs handed another fistful of contraband to Benny Briggs, who gave a conspiratorial wink to Benny Briggs and snuck off down the hall, leaving only Benny Briggs and Benny Briggs. Benny Briggs looked to Benny Briggs, and nodded grimly.

"That all we got?" asked Benny Briggs.

"Yes sir. Package of sodium thiopentol and dihydrogen peroxide this time. Benny's gonna get it in to the mark, and we'll be fine." answered Benny Briggs.

"Think Benny's good for it?" Benny said, furrowing his calcified brow.

Benny shrugged. "Dunno. If he catches any heat, he'll just split up and we'll rendezvous with the Benny who's got our payment. Now c'mon, I gotta speak to Briggs about how The Hole's progressing."

And so, Benny Briggs and Benny Briggs stalked off down the hall, carefully attempting to evade anyone's attention. As they passed into the cafeteria, Benny Briggs silently hoped that the guards wouldn't catch them doing anything this time.
So many Benny Briggs

Kairy flew about, past Niko and Ray's cell. "Lovebirds..." She'd said in her high pitched voice. The fairy would continue to flutter about, watching everyone go on with their day.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

hai)

Kaneki stands against his cell bars, humming a tune his mother used to sing to him at night when he was young, the Depression of remembering the memories noticeable in his eyes.

Kairy flies over to Kaneki's cell. "A loved one of yours has passed..." She said reassuringly. "If I could bring someone bsck from the dead, I would..." Kairy would start singing in a gorgeous voice. "I can't forget the younger summers, we had spent together... Sharing bigger dreams than what we've achieved! When we had last met, I had said that in ten more summers we would cross our paths again! With our treasures thoughts... Still connecting us..." She finished the song, tears streaming down her face.

NightCasterZ said:
Kairy flies over to Kaneki's cell. "A loved one of yours has passed..." She said reassuringly. "If I could bring someone bsck from the dead, I would..." Kairy would start singing in a gorgeous voice. "I can't forget the younger summers, we had spent together... Sharing bigger dreams than what we've achieved! When we had last met, I had said that in ten more summers we would cross our paths again! With our treasures thoughts... Still connecting us..." She finished the song, tears streaming down her face.
"They may have been a loved one, but I cant ever forgive them, even in death, for what they did." He walks into his cell, facing the back wall. He faintly whispers" Mom." before going quiet.

NightCasterZ said:
She floated over to him. "Please don't cry... It'll make me cry..."
"How can I truly cry when I hate, yet love the things to make me cry in the first place? Have you ever asked yourself why people fear the darkness?" He says,ajusting his mask while talking.

"N-no..." An alarm went off. "Oh no! I need to go!" She yelled, wiping tears off her face as she flew.

NightCasterZ said:
(Ma song!! Yo stole ma song... xD )

Shion sat in her cell, she didn't know what to do...the boy had broken her pen..she...she couldn't communicate...and the strange water kept falling from her face? What was it? She just wanted...a friend... The pain in her back returned as the re-opened cut in her back began to bleed again.

Kairy saw Shion flying. "You're a mute... Who's lost her communication device..." She summoned up a pen. "This Len is unbreakable... Please don't be sad..." Kairy said, hugging her.

NightCasterZ said:
Kairy saw Shion flying. "You're a mute... Who's lost her communication device..." She summoned up a pen. "This Len is unbreakable... Please don't be sad..." Kairy said, hugging her.
(Now I have another pen to take away! :D )

Shion stared up at the girl, she wanted to say thank you so badly as she grabbed the pen, wincing as the girl hugged her and touched the cut, she opened and closed her mouth as the water kept falling from her face, she wants to speak so badly. @NightCasterZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back