• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Rodwen spent the night reading the reports left on her desk ,when she finished she lay back into her chair and sighed. "This is what Volk refers to as ok"

she said making her way over to the coffee machine. "i'm very disappointed" she said pouring herself a cup.

"Yes ma'am. Since I haven't had to kick a prisoner in the face yet, I hope that's a good sign" he chuckled nervously, not seeing the drain fading

"i see, what about your sister have you met her yet?" she asked leaning against the window that over looked the cell block.

"Yes I have. I know I can't favour her and trust me, I can get the beat down on her but she always forgives me. Except when I ran over her cat. Oh she screamed at me for that!" Xavier chuckled, remembering the good old days.

"A small stray she found. She named him Skittles because he was skittish around people and she was addicted to Skittles. Poor thing. Gave him a proper burial too. " Xavier grinned, sipping some coffee he poured

"very interesting i'll remember that" she replied smiling "is there anything you'd like to ask me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back