• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

After a while, Raygou saw Niko, lifting weights. He smiled. "So!" He walked over to the thousand pound weights and start to lift them up. "1, 2 , 3 , 4..."

Raygou started to lift up air and grabbed Niko's face. He slowly wakes up. "Niko...?" His eyes widened as he saw that he grabbed her face. He puts hus hands away. "Sorry..."

Niko smiled. "It's fine" she said. "You were lifting weights in your sleep, so I moved the weight away." She said releasing his shoulders from her grip.

Raygou sighed. "I'm too tired..." Than he smiled. He stood up and walks over to the punch bag. He punched the punch bag and it explodes. Raygou's eyes widened again. "Ähh..."

"Oi! Watch it! You're scars are glowing!" Niko says, getting hit by part of the destroyed bag.

(Going to be AFK for a bit. Be back later. Like 30 or something minutes)

Raygou looked at his arms and noticed that his bandages burned away. "What..." Raygou closed his eyes and his scars stopped to glow.

(Key key)

Shion got up slowly and walked over to the gym, not bothering to change the blood stained shirt, or better put too afraid too, she got in and saw the couple again, stiffening... 'Why are they everywhere I go but never notice me?..' She thinks sighing before walking over to the heaviest weights and starts juggling them in the air, getting a few embarrassed looks by much, much bigger prisoners struggling to pick up barely 1/4 of that. @Church Burning @Rayischo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Adison smiled and said,"Perfect, hardly anyone knows it." He then laughed a little and asked,"Does anyone else have 'skills' like that."

"not that i know of " Akira replied while she slowed the tempo. "not many people look at the piano"

Kairy flew about and into the gym. She was a tiny little fairy but she was strong. She picked up a pair of special weights that were 100x heavier than the ones that Niko were using. "This is how you do it!" Kairy would lay down on the bench next to Niko, lifting the weights effortlessly.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Niko looked at the fairy. "Wow!" She smiled.

---

Xavier was walking through the halls, whistling London Bridge. He had a happy look on his face as he saw Niko in the gym but passed by. "I will surprise her later" he thought to himself, smirking

Akira walked into the gym and seen the fairy lifting the weights "why is a guard lifting weights?" Akira asked Niko tilting her head " also why is she benching a one handed weight ?"

"Riku I need I think you should know something " Akira said looking up at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back