• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Akira down at her blankly "it would be un-sanitary" she replied "as i just left the shower room"

"its semen" Akira stated looking down on her " did you not shower afterwards?"

(#REKT #SCARED4LIFE #jkjk)

Niko dried off and groaned. She looked in the mirror to see if anything else was wrong.

---

Xavier walked into the gym room, looking around.

Raygou is drunken and aren't able to speak very well now. "Am Welle hangri... (I'm really hungry)" He said and tries to stand up, but falls to the ground "Mei Laks... I Kant fiel Sem... (My legs... I can't feel them...)" He said and lays on the ground. Suddenly he started to sleep.

Xavier walks over and judges him with his toe. "Oi, get up. You can sleep later!" He growls, almost exactly like Niko.

---

Niko sighs, seeing nothing else wrong and walking back to the gym. She sees a new gaurd and walks over. "Hey-... Xavier?" She says, breaking into a grin.

---

"Hey Niko" he smiled and patted her head. "Stay outta trouble k?" He said and left the gym.

---

No smiled and looked down at Raygou. "Oi! Get up!" She says and crouches next to him, smelling alcohol on his breath. "Didn't even share" she smirked and poked his nose.

"Oi... lemme sleep..." He replied to the poke at his nose. Than he opened his eyes a bit and sees Niko. "Hey..." He smiled and and closes his eyes again.

"Cmon, you can't sleep your in the gym!" She says then sighs. She grabs his hand and flips him over her shoulder and onto her back. She half carried and half dragged him back towards his cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back