• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

TheHappyPikachu said:
Shion watches as the pen is broken and thrown at her feet, she stares at it, as more tears fall from her eyes at a faster rate, she catches them in her hands and looks at them confused... she didn't kno why but she started running until she eventually ran into someone talking to the girl from before, she fell backwards holding her head as the tears kept pouring from her blank face. @Church Burning @Mr Swiftshots
( :D Totally worth it)

Shion looked away, giving the kissing pair some privacy but still trying to work out why there was water coming from her eyes, desperately trying to wipe it away.

Niko stood there, motionless and silent. She opened her eyes and blushed, smiling childishly and running off. She entered the woman's showers, and seeing that no one was there, squealed happily

[QUOTE="The Jackal](Imma go to bed.... FUCK YOU FOR NOT HELPING ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
((How... should this work? Humans can't fuck themselves I think...))

Shion sighed, she had no friends to turn to unlike the other prisoners... so instead she just got up and headed to the showers, hoping that she could somehow make the water stop pouring from her eyes.

She went in, noticing the girl from before along with another person, she took her clothes off, revealing multiple scars and brusises covering her body, and turned the water on, she didn't care that it was cold, she sat down and placed her head in her knees, you could hear her sobbing but her face remained in the blank position.

Raygou smells the air and noticed a strange smell. Than he noticed, that this smell comes from him. "I should take a shower..." He said and walks over to the Men Showers and entered.

"I don't know. I mean, if he asked we would probably do it, but if I ask, he could just turn me down and I would be shamed." Niko replied leaning on the wall and sliding down, sitting on the floor

"are you forgetting he already admitted to wanting to mate with you" she said swinging her legs "you should make the next move"

"Okay..I'm going to shower first though" Niko said, stripping. She turned on the water and washed up. She sighed and got out, drying off and getting dressed.

im going to be afk for 2hrs assume akira is asleep in her bed and rodwens reading the reports)

Shion finishes up, but hesitate's to dry herself, she grabs a towel and starts gently drying but her breaths keep shortening and she winces as she goes over the cuts, scars and bruises, she finishes up and puts her clothes on exiting the room and seeing the couple again, she turns to walk away before feeling a sharp pain on her back and realising she had re-opened one of the bigger cuts and the blood had already soaked through her shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back