• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Non-Karie shook her head "no. as I said... I find you 'amusing' that was a separate matter and if you must know whatever she feels I feel as well, it works the same the other way around also..." she says as he stands up.

Shion turned around hearing the boy shouting and put one hand on his face, flinging him back like before with Seven, and writing in her book turning back to the cell, completely ignorant over what she just did, I wouldn't suggest doing it out in the open, people can watch... she said returning to the blank expression, she looked wwwaaaayyy to innocent.

Niko blushed and walked over. "This is just a bit awkward and we need to talk a few thing out. Could you leave us alone for a bit?" Niko asked

Raygou's tail start to burn, that means, he's a little bit angry. "Yo... I don't know who you are... but it isn't really friendly to peek In other cell's..." He said

Shion just stared blankly at them, no. she wrote, for no particular reason other than she found their reactions amusing.

Niko kept blushing and walked out of the cell, trying to get away from the girl. Her face burned and her head felt light but she didn't care.

"Oh..." was his simple response as he seemed to be really trying to understand. "Wait...so, if I hurt her...then, I hurt you?" he asked with a tilt of his head. Then, he turned to look where there seemed to be much commotion. Declan appeared to be freaking out. Seven's eyes grew wide as the inmate sprouted back tendrils which lifted him up into the air. The psycho did feel a tad uncomfortable when the male inmate's voice changed so dramatically. He shifted on his feet as he turned his gaze back to 'Mommy'.

TheHappyPikachu said:
Shion just stared blankly at them, no. she wrote, for no particular reason other than she found their reactions amusing.
"Hi." Kaneki says to her, walking up. He takes the pen and says " This is mine. Not yours. Goodbye now!" then starts to walk off holding the pen.

Shion turned back around sighing as the boy continued to scream, once again placing a hand on his face and flinging him back further before turning to the cell and writing in the notebook before holding it up, I'm sorry, I just don't understand others feelings towards situations...because I was never taught them myself..I can't even speak.. she ran up to the girl who had walked away, tugging on her shirt lightly and holding up the same message.

"Yo... Niko..." Raygou looked a bit upset... "She has feelings for me..." Raygou's tail stopped to burn and he leaved the cell too. "I... need a drink..." He said as looks to the ground.

Niko looked at the note and sighed. "It's fine, just when people ask you to leave them alone, you should." She says and continues to walk

TheHappyPikachu said:
Shion turned back around sighing as the boy continued to scream, once again placing a hand on his face and flinging him back further before turning to the cell and writing in the notebook before holding it up, I'm sorry, I just don't understand others feelings towards situations...because I was never taught them myself..I can't even speak.. she ran up to the girl who had walked away, tugging on her shirt lightly and holding up the same message.
(? You forced me away when I had your pen?)

Shion nods as just then the pen was taken out of her hand and the boy ran off with it, she looked blankly at her empty hand and attempted to move her mouth again, cutting off as tears formed in her eyes, she never cried... she never even showed emotion.. so when it was taken and tears started to fall from her eyes she was confused, staring at them blankly.

(it got confusing!! I just fixed it sorry.. xD )

Akira finished playing the piano. She stood up and walked out of the common room. She seen Niko heading her way. "he finished already?" Akira said tilting her head."are you ok with that?" @Church Burning

Non-Karie stared at Seven nodding "yes." she said plainly before sighing... he was like a lost puppy, she thought to herself.

TheHappyPikachu said:
Shion nods as just then the pen was taken out of her hand and the boy ran off with it, she looked blankly at her empty hand and attempted to move her mouth again, cutting off as tears formed in her eyes, she never cried... she never even showed emotion.. so when it was taken and tears started to fall from her eyes she was confused, staring at them blankly.
Kaneki just stares at her. " You want meh pen?" He says, waving it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back