• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"now i need to punish you for that outrage" Rodwen smiled "left or right leg Mr. Meran"

Shion's gaze quickly went to seven and she put a hand on his face, within a moment he was flung back against the wall again.

"that is enough" the ground around seven and Shion's feet softened before hardening again encasing there legs in solid concrete." i will deal with the two of you in a moment understood"

(btw jackal it you fukken drugo! )

Shion's eyes slit again as she steps out of the concrete, holding up the page of her notebook from before, no.

" i apologize Mr. Meran your going to have to wait a moment." Rodwen made her way over to shion "left leg or right" she asked standing in front of the girl.

Seven became visibly very excited at the warden's words. To the point where he broke into giggles again. Then, there was a hand on his face. Seven peered between the fingers to see the hand belonged to the new girl. Suddenly, he went flying backwards again into a wall. This time, he hit the wall unexpectedly and sunk to the ground where he remained still, stuck to the floor due to the warden's concrete trick. Now, he held the back of his head with a weak smile and said nothing as blood began spurting from the back of his head. He groaned as he stared blankly at the floor. "Mmmm...ow," he mumbled.

Shion went to write in her notebook but saw Seven, and the blood. her eyes widened as she grabbed her throat falling to the ground and breathing in short, harsh breaths.

"you demanded my attention now answer" Rodwen said sternly before backhanding the girl.

"Hmm..." Kaneki murmurs. " I might just start to like this place." He walks closer to the group of people, slowely, not wanting to draw all of their attention.

Shion just sat there on her knees, not even flinching when she was backhanded, her breaths became even shorter and cut off as she started sweating and coughing, she weakly reached a hand out towards the notebook and flipped to a certain page that was pre-written, I'm hyperventilating...please help, I apologise If I have done anything to upset the person reading this, I could die. it said plainly.

"Answer the question" she replied kicking the girl "this is what you requested"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven's usual smile was gone now as he looked up at the warden and inmates in front of him. Then, his eyes landed on a new male approaching the group. However, Seven's vacant gaze switched back to the main group slowly. "Errr...guards..." he would say, sounding a bit woozy. He had both hands on the back of his head now as he tried to stop all the bleeding, his face quickly growing paler. "Mmmm...ow..."

@RedZombieWolf

Shion grabbed the pen weakly, I..I'm sor..sorry, left... it said messily as she dropped the pen, falling to the ground completely and struggling to take small breaths.. her mouth moved in the patterns of the words help me, as she grabbed at her chest.

The Pen rolls over and stops at my feet, so I bend over and pick it up, examining the tip while looking at the warden for some reason that I cant explain.

Non-Karie was sitting in Karie's cell bored, she had put the baby down safely and in a hidden position plus already explained the situation to Karie about it and quite frankly was bored, she got up and wondered around, her red eyes glowing brightly as she came upon a group of people, noticing the man from yesterday bleeding at the head she went over sighing "didn't I just tell you not to be so pathetically weak?" she asked smirking and putting one hand on her hips.

"very well left leg it is" Rodwen said with a smile. shion's left leg twisted around completely breaking in many places bones pierced her skin as her blood began to slowly paint the ground. Rodwen looked down at the girl and spoke coldly "are you ok?" @TheHappyPikachu

Seven looked up at Non-Karie weakly with a painful, unplayful, expression. "Mmm...ow..." he groaned again as he squeezed his head tightly in an attempt to make the pain go away.

The twins shuffled amongst the other prisoners trying to entertain themselves as the stumbled upon a group of people gathered, Kataru looked over at a girl on the ground, struggling to breath and watched as er leg was twisted back 'he' ran over and slapped the warden in the face "are you some kind of idiot!?" 'he' screamed at her "or are you just too lazy to read the prisoner profiles!?" 'he' continued pointing down at Shion "section 2.5 code 3 prisoners under the 'safety' standpoint must not be harmed seriously or allowed to die! she is one of them and suffers hyperventilation attacks thanks to her parents being gruesomely murdered in front of her face! she lost the ability to speak for crying out loud! and you wardens call us monsters..." 'he' finished.

Non-Karie sighs again before bending down to Seven and kissing him on the lips, letting go and taking a step back a few moments later "there...the pain is gone you wimp." she said as the blood around Seven's head disappeared and colour returned to his skin.

Shion closed her eyes tightly, she didn't care about the pain... or anything going on round her..she wanted to breath..and forget her past she kept opening and closing her mouth in desperate attempts to speak but always cutting off, un-able to produce words from it.

Seven felt better almost the moment Non-Karie's lips touched his. He felt the back of his head and discovered there was no longer any wound there. Looking up at her with an amazed smile, he laughed, "Oooh wow! No pain!" Then, he tried to get up, only realizing that he was still stuck to the floor by the warden's concrete trick. "Hm? I guess I'm staying here," he said with a tilt of his head. "But Mommy's back!" he waved his arms in a dramatic, playful manner as he looked up at the female with his big psychotic grin.

Kataru gives up on the pathetic excuse for a warden and turns to the girl, much against 'his' will he starts chanting holding his hand out in front of him "to protect the worlds peace, and save all those whose hearts are corrupted by sin... Magical girl Transformation!!" 'he' yelled as the bright light shined and she quickly reverted into the magical girl form, placing a hand over Shion and mumbling something as her leg was fixed and her breathing returned to normal before she once again changed back, panting and out of breath.

Non-Karie chuckled to herself, still smirking before reaching down her hand to help him out of the concrete "yes. 'mommy' is back, but not for much longer with how you keep using all of my energy.." she said sighing but keeping up the demonic smile.

Shion sat up after being healed, staring at her leg silently and breathing normally, standing up and grabbing the note book but realising sh didn't have the pen went over to the boy she had noticed had been watching the whole thing, plucked it out of his hands scribbled, thank you quickly on the paper holding it up to Kataru and keeping the same plain expression the whole time, as if nothing had happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back