• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Shion looked at the boy, a curious and blank expression on her face, Declan?...ok then. she wrote.

Declan didn't notice the Shion write the rest but kept staring at the new warden, he hid his arms incase she realized that he hadn't been cuffed when he left his cell.

Volk sneered a bit, "I don't know about that, I am not a fan of interrogation." he said "Besides, since you are here, the guards in charge of interrogations left their reports on your desk"

Seven passed the guard and warden with an oblivious smile as he wiped his bloody hands on his pants. Then, he passed the cell with Shion and Declan. He paused, glancing toward them and then back at the new warden. Then, he very loudly shouted, "Oh hey, looks like you broke out of your handcuffs!?" as he grinned at Declan and waved playfully. His eyes would dart back to the warden as he hoped to see Declan get in trouble; and it'd be even better if the inmate AND the guards got in trouble.

Declan looked at Seven "FUCK YOU TOO" he yelled and looked back at the warden before speaking over his shoulder to Shion "I may be back in a bit" he said as he kept his stare on the new warden and group of guards.

She thought back to the interrogation, it had been useless... they would never get her to talk after she lost the ability to do so many years ago... and she wouldn't write anything so instead got beaten up, pretty pathetic, and here she was transferred here specifically because they supposedly could interrogate 'special' prisoners better, she stared at the new warden blankly from her cell, moments later her eyes slit int a glare.

Declan swore and slammed his hand on the bars of Shion's cell in anger "Explain what ?" he said standing up with his hands raised halfway in the air.

Volk gestured to a pair of clones to cuff him, "Hold still while these men put you back in your cuffs" he turned to the Warden "I apologise ma'am, I should've been more observant"

Shion sighed at all the noise, placing the headphones back on her ears and placing her hands on her side of two bars pushing at them weakly as they made a gap and she walked out, straight up to the new warden, holding up her notebook, I would like to request a new cell, this one is too noisy.

Seven giggled evilly, happy to have run into this convenient opportunity to get revenge on Declan for their earlier encounter. Then he noticed the new girl; she appeared young. Perhaps, he would play with her later. Seven slid casually over to the guards and warden. "Shouldn't he be in solitary...?" he asked with a mischievous grin before smirking at Declan once more.

Rodwen made here way over to the cell that had been deformed. " Miss Karuta this is your cell there will be no swapping." Rodwen clicked her figures and the bars returned to there previous positions. "As for you Mr. Meran , wear the cuffs or its solitary for another three years" she turned to Volk and sighed "is this what you call ok?" she asked sternly.

Declan rolled his eyes as the same meat mass exploded from his arms and formed the tendrils which launced forward and grabbed Seven before slamming him into the wall and then dropping him to the ground.

Shion simply stared at the new warden blankly, no. she wrote holding the notepad up and making a pouty face looking away.

"Declan don't have me raise my voice, do as i say and put on the cuffs" she said sternly watching the display.

Declan shrugged "Whatever" he muttered before he walked over to the 2 gaurds and held his arms out for the metal cuffs.

Nai said:
(Hai dere. How am I supposed to join into the RP if im new? xD )
(you can ether be in your cell and make a sudden appearance or be transferred in and just act like you arrived)

Volk gulped and said the Rowden, "This is why you're need here as Warden. I can keep them from escaping and rioting, but not much else"

TheHappyPikachu said:
(you can ether be in your cell and make a sudden appearance or be transferred in and just act like you arrived)
( #2 then)

Kaneki looks around the entrance hall of the prison, unimpressed with the solid Granite walls and plastic benches lining the walls.

Seven gasped as he saw the tendril mass flying at him but could not get out of the way. He was thrown against the wall by Declan once again and sank to the ground with his back against the wall and his legs sprawled out in front of him. "Owhowhahahaha!" he giggled erratically as he slowly climbed back to his feet. "Waaaardeeeeen?" he whined playfully. "Don't he get in trouble for that?" he put on a fake hurt face as he stumbled over to the female. But he could only hold the act for a few seconds as he broke into his crazy grin again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back