• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Seven stood as soon as Non-Karie freed him from the concrete. His smile twisted in disappointment as he heard she would be gone soon. "Did you ermm--help--me because I helped you--er--the other you?" he asked curiously. "That's the way its supposed to work...right?" he commented, sounding somewhat confused as he searched her expression for guidance...and perhaps, for approval.

((mmmm...I rlly need to get to bed..I'm gonna die at work tomorrow! XP ))

@TheHappyPikachu

Last edited by a moderator:
Niko sighed. "Erm..Akira told me what you think of me or more like..what you want to do with me.." She said looking down and blushing.

"Listen lady I dunno what the fuck your saying" he said as his neck began rupturing and vibrating as more fleshy tendrils tried to tear their way out.

" i am asking you to pick the leg you want me to break" Rodwen replied forcing the tendrils back into his body. "please hurry seven is waiting"

Declan clenched his fist and returned a cold stare "Tell me warden do you have fears ?" he gave a small malicious smile. (BE SCARED !)

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]" i am asking you to pick the leg you want me to break" Rodwen replied forcing the tendrils back into his body. "please hurry seven is waiting"

[/QUOTE]
(R u Gonna break everyones leg?)

Kaneki starts humming bored with just standing away from the group of people, Holding the pen STILL.

Niko walked over and looked at him. On impulse, she reached down and kissed him, blushing bright red. She broke the kiss and took a step back. "What if I felt the same about you?" She said softly, looking away

(no)

"very well i'll let you deal with seven and Mr. Meran" Rodwen said returning to the group of guards. "and no Mr. Meran i have no fears"

"Oh I do concur, warden... Everyone" his voice disorted "has fears" he then turned his attention to the gaurds "Who's first ?" he asked with his voice still disorted and sinistered.

Volk grimaced and turned to one of his clones, "Ram your rifle into his gut." The clone then walked up to Declan and rammed his rifle into his gut

Declan caught the rifle butt and twisted it back away "Run" he said once as a warning before tendrils burst from his back and lifted him from the cement.

(K! I don't work I'm just 13....but I feel sorry for you!)

Shion grabbed the pen out of the boys hand and started to walk away, bored with the situation...or that's what it looked like at least.. she stumbled upon a man and a woman sitting in a cell and blushing, she walked up to the bars writing in her notebook, are you...gonna do 'it'? it said plainly as she looked at them, tilting her head sideways a bit making a few strands of hair fall onto her blankly expression face. @Church Burning @Rayischo

Kataru got up and sighed before walking off with Mikuru to the common room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back