• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Shion looked at him, not knowing what to do, her expression was blank but tears kept falling, she didn't know what to do...she couldn't communicate.

Raygou enters the Cafeteria, asked for a beer, grabbed the beer and leaves the cafeteria. "The first time a girl said nice things to me and other person messes it up..." He said and looks upset, slowly walks to his cell.

As Declan was walking to his cell, Volk nodded at his clones, who grabbed Declan. "You are a prisoner, and as a prisoner here, you will do as you are told." The clones then cuffed Declan, and one then rammed his rifle into is stomach, twice. "Here ends the lesson"

Declan shook his head and took the 2 hits "Do you really want your men to be driven through complete madness, sir ?" he asked and looked up at him.

TheHappyPikachu said:
(She doesn't freaking know what's going on ok!? give her a break...yeesh...)
(K. Then she deserves a life lesson > :D )

Kaneki says " Well, I guess that means no." So he decides to snap it. In Half. Then throws then at her feet. While Laughing.

Seven just watched the girl before him, "...kay," he finally replied with a slow nod of his head as if he was reminding himself to not hurt Karie in the future. "Mommy, we should play...I'm bored," he said with his psycho grin as he took a shiv from his pocket and began fiddling with it in an obviously bored manner.

Non-Karie smirked "well then...what do you suggest?" she asked elegantly.

"Kill?" he would ask simply, his eyes darting to hers excitedly.

((Now would be a really great time for the normal Karie to return....so Seven can go away and I can go to bed.... >_> ))

Rodwen sat at her desk and began reading the interrogation reports on Shion."ill get that information if its the last thing i do"

Akira looked over at Raygou and back at Niko "you could just give him a blowjob" she said blankly "that's more private"

@Church Burning

Shion watches as the pen is broken and thrown at her feet, she stares at it, as more tears fall from her eyes at a faster rate, she catches them in her hands and looks at them confused... she didn't kno why but she started running until she eventually ran into someone talking to the girl from before, she fell backwards holding her head as the tears kept pouring from her blank face. @Church Burning @Mr Swiftshots

Non-Karie's eyes started fading "oh, great. I'm sorry but 'mommy' has to go away now..." she says before walking back to Karie's cell.

"Aweee," whined Seven at hearing the female's words. He followed her to her cell and would stand in the doorway awkwardly, like a lost puppy, until 'Mommy' became Karie. "See ya, Mommy." Then, he would frown and walk away, fiddling with the shiv once again, bored.

((Thanks! Night!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back