• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Niko blushed but nodded. "I'll make sure that I don't get pregnant" she said to Akira and nodded to Zenith. Niko got up and walked over to Raygou's cell. "Hey" she smiled.

@Rayischo

(I'm trying to think if an excuse to say that what's going on here is weirder than in Highschool of the angelic and demonic but I can't xD )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volk perked his head up when the pups broke down the door. They were creating illusions of monsters and horrors, but rather than frightening him, it just pissed him the hell off. "You think you can scare me with illusions you filthy mongrels!?" He shouted, "I've fought in many battles, killed more people than half the psychos here combined! I haven't had a night where I didn't have nightmares in over six fucking years! So if you think you can intimidate me, you are most surely mistaken!" Volk then grabbed his gear and tossed it on, "Out of the way prisoners, or I'll have you killed. It'll just be another nightmare to join the ones I have now".

It was Axtons first day getting to prison. His thoughts "annoying". He tried to stay out of the way of most people and remain in the shadows.

Seven sat in the cafeteria dissecting a dead chicken which he sneaked out of the kitchen. Using the shiv that he stole from Akira's cell, he had the corpse split down the middle with some of the organs taken out and set aside. Blood covering his hands and splattered a bit on his face, he wore a contented grin as he poked different things in the dead bird.

The wolves stood there ground. "I just want to know what the fuck you did with the baby!"

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Volk snorted at the pups, "Young pups should not be using such language," he said, "you really wanna know what I meant?" He took out a piece of paper and threw it at the pups feet, "Death certificate for the baby. Officially the child is dead and buried. Unofficially, well, you saw it. Now that is all cleared up, keep this to yourselves. Anyone finds out and heads will roll, and before I go down I will make you lot into a fur jacket. Get the fuck out of my sight, now".

Volk spit on the ground, then turned to the doctor cowering in the corner, "I trust that none of this happened, understand?" he asked of the doctor. The doctor nodded and went back to minding his own buisness

Adison chose to do some more guarding as usual until he heard the sound of the piano playing in the common room. He came inside and saw that it was the girl from earlier and said with a surprised tone,"So you do more than make shivs, I'm relieved."

"i can do alot more than make shivs" Akira replied speeding up the tempo."do you need me for something" @Isune

Adison shook his head and said,"No, please continue...do you know the classics?" He smiled as he folded his hooves and sat on the ground to listen to the piano.

"I can play many classical songs" Akira replied stopping. "Would you like me to play you a classical song"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adison chuckled a little and said,"How about Queen of the Night Aria?" He then smiled as he awaited his tune.

(Don't blame me for trying to join in >-<

Once Declan finished his food he made his way back to the cells via the air vents where he mutated himself and slid through the vents silently, when he passed over Arika's cell he dropped through the vent due to his weight and slammed on the floor still in his fleshy mass form.

Akira began playing the song the guard requested."is this to your liking?" she asked looking over at the guard while continuing to play his song perfectly from memory ,almost effortlessly. @Isune

Volk went back to his office to check some work, when he got an unexpected email. It was sent from the Director, it said that the new Warden was on their way. "Well fuckballs," he said to himself, "if they find out what I've done, it's all over. If it comes down to it, I may have to deal with her, permanently".

Shion walked out of the small interrogation room, covered in bruises and scratches but not saying a word as she walked down the halls, expression deadly cold, carrying an old violin case over her shoulder and wearing a loose fitting jacket along with a pair of headphones around her neck, she walked through the crowds of people, parting away for her to walk through, she searched for a warden to guide her to her cell, she knew where it was but was supposed to get help finding it anyway... her tightly shackled arms and legs made it look impossible to move but she did so with such grace, she was small and thin, pale and young... not someone you expected to see in a prison, she carried a small notebook and pen in the other hand as the scanned the area again.

A Volk's guard saw a prisoner wandering around with a violin case on their shoulder, he walked up to her and asked "Where are you headed prisoner?"

Rodwen got out of her black b.m.w and began walking towards cell block A. "this is the cell block with the problem inmates, if i remember correctly"

Rodwen walked up to the main door and knocked loudly. @RedZombieWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back