• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Shion nodded slowly. (YOU SHALL NEVER GET MY NEW PEN, MUHAHAHA)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kairy touched her bsck gently, sealing the wounds slowly. "Any better?" She asked as she pulled out a small container of fairy dust. "You'll be fine..." Kairy poured some dust into her bsck, healing the wounds.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

TheHappyPikachu said:
Shion nodded slowly. (YOU SHALL NEVER GET MY NEW PEN, MUHAHAHA)
(O Rlly?)

Kaneki gets up, angered by his depression, and starts walking through the prison, taking out on anyone he passes. ( :D )

Shion nods, rubbing her eyes.

Seven wandered about the prison, looking for something with which to entertain himself. Growing bored of his usual surroundings, the man decided to start wiggling doorknobs until a door which he had never passed through opened. He peeked in curiously and discovered that he had found a surgical room. The psycho entered and closed the door behind him as he started to explore the new room. There were surgical tools, dental tools, chairs with restraints for feisty patients, a mirror, a sink, and even a computer. Seven approached the laughing gas machine with a grin on his face. He examined the thing curiously and began pushing buttons until the machine made a noise which told him that he turned it on. Then, with an excited giggle, he slipped on the gas mask and stood still for a moment, breathing the drug. After a short moment, he sunk to his knees with a large, happy grin. Then, he ended up on his bottom and then his back. Now he lay on his back on the floor, with a huge grin as he stared vacantly up at the ceiling. Suddenly, he started giggling and then laughing uncontrollably to the point where he was crying.

@RedZombieWolf @Mr Swiftshots @NightCasterZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Shion tilted her head blankly at the girl before picking up the book, what is....fun? she held it up. @NightCasterZ

She gasped at what she wrote. "Fun is... It's what makes us happy! Just go with the flow and do what feels natural." Kairy smiled warmly.

Shion went back to the paper and started writing again, I don't know....how to be happy...i think I might have known..but I can't remember after 'the incident' she wrote plainly once again holding it up. @NightCasterZ

Shion's eyes widened as her hands started trembling slightly, she grasped the pen so tight to the point where her fingers turned white, c...can we..not discuss this?..if you..wanna know just...read the report...on me.. she wrote placing the note on the floor before squatting down and placing the headphones over her ears, closing her eyes tightly. @NightCasterZ

Shion noticed the person sit down beside her and grabbed the notebook, flipping through it to a page that simply said, sorry. @NightCasterZ

Ajax walked through the doors of the prison with around 13 Observation Drones floating around him "This.... This will be interesting" he said to himself before continuing to the wardens office to report in.

Kairy turned to Shion "It is?" She flew up ito the air slighty and landed on Shion's stomach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shion lay on her back and sighed, grabbing the notebook and writing in it before showing it to the fairy, no...not really..but there's not much I can do about it... she stares blankly at the roof of her cell. @NightCasterZ

Niko sighed and walked back to Raygou's cell, hoping he was up now. Her bloody nose had stopped but she had several bruises on her face and on her body, but those were hidden. "Hey, you're up!" She smiled softly, walking in. @Rayischo

"My brother and I had..a little whooping. To say the least, he beat my ass..." She said, looking down, revealing her black eye

---

Xavier was in no better shape than Niko. He had a black eye and a still bloody nose with a bunch of bruises. He heard her talking and followed her voice, always ready to snoop in her business.

@Rayischo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back