• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Non-Karie shook her head sighing "as much as I would love too...I'm a afraid I just had a baby a few minuets ago and having another one so soon would put to much strain on this form, heck, just getting that piece of crap off you stole too much of my life-force.." she then turned to the guards "nothing much...just someone getting a little jealous over who got me.." she said smiling to the guards in a way that suggested she was more powerful than them. @RedZombieWolf @XDBuggyBatXD

Seven shrugged at the girl's declining his suggestion. "Wait, a baby?" he wiped more blood from his forehead as he pondered this thought. Then, he saw the guards that the female was speaking to. Seven hadn't even noticed them watching. "Whatever. Hey, what did you do to that bull guy?"

Non-Karie turns back around, "you see.." she sighs "this body contains two diffrent people, me... and another...we've been nicknamed ing and yang...for she is good and I am evil... she was the one to just give birth and it let down her will-power enough for me to take over.." she then re-entered the smirk "as for what I did to him....basic charm magic...makes your opened obey your every command...simple really, I make him loss his strength, then tell him to walk away..." she licks her lips again "nothing special" she says smugly. @XDBuggyBatXD

The man's grin grows very big. "That's cool." Then, his grin turns a bit sideways as he becomes aware of the thought that she might use that power on him. Feeling slightly concerned now, Seven casually shifted his weight so he could step back to lean against the wall rather than be so close to her. "But why'd you get him off of me?" he asked with child-like true confusion. He could not imagine himself ever helping another person in such a way. Perhaps...if it entertained him to do so.

Non-Karie smiled at him in the same way an innocent child would, shrugging "because it entertained me the way you ran away, I hadn't laughed that hard in ages!" she said "plus...don't worry...I can't use it on you, for one if the person knows about it, it becomes ineffective and two I don't have the strength..." she said as her eyes glow faded slightly. @XDBuggyBatXD

Seven actually blushed ever-so-slightly at the female's reason for having saved him. Then, he grinned sheepishly once more. "I see..." At her next comment, Seven drew closer to her again, easily reassured by her words. "Are you going to disappear?" he asked curiously when he saw her eyes fade slightly.

Non-Karie once again sighed before nodding "sadly yes...although I should be able to come back pretty easily over the next few days considering how both physically and emotionally unstable Karie is..." she looked up at him smirking "look. could ya' do me a favour, when I change back.... can you please..help her.." she said as her eyes glow faded away almost completely. @XDBuggyBatXD

Seven responded to this request with a very unusual expression which would express his confusion. "Hm? Why would I do that? It would be more entertaining to cut her up..."

She looked up at him smiling with her eyes closed "yeah...I guess...It would.." she said before the light surrounded her, changing her back to Karie before collapsing on the floor. @XDBuggyBatXD

Seven stared down at the new body which lay before him. Kneeling beside her, he took out the shiv which he had previously stolen from his 'dolly's cell. Then, he paused thoughtfully. "Hmm...help her?" he commented, pondering the idea. Why would he? It would be so much fun to butcher her...but the evil her did save him. Even if she did it because he entertained her...she also entertained him, so doesn't that mean he ought to do the same? But it would be soooo much fun to butcher her! But then, could evil her come back later? She would entertain him more and maybe protect him when she returned. Seven struggled very much with this decision as he didn't really understand morals or right and wrong. "Rrrrmmm...fine! I'll help, Mommy," he spoke to the evil Karie within, decidedly giving her this nickname. Then, he slid his arms under her legs and neck and lifted her off of the ground. Unsure what to do with her, he started walking past the cells in search of whichever one might be hers.

@NightCasterZ @Church Burning

Last edited by a moderator:
niko was in her cell, holding the baby closely and smiling at him. "Hello, I'm your Auntie Niko. Your mama is going to be back soon, don't worry" she said softly, cooing and stroking the baby's face. He smiled and gurgled, gripping her finger with one of his tiny hands.

Volk went looking for Karie and her child. When he came upon her cell, he saw the child but no Karie, "Where's the mother?" he asked Niko

"I don't know, but the other side of her took control and she told me to keep the baby safe" Niko replied looking up and then realising who it was. Her face grew stone cold and her eyes were like to blue flames

Karie blinked her eyes open slowly, staring at the man carrying her blankly still half asleep "just a little longer...I wanna...stay alive, just...a little longer...." she mumbled before realising her situation and jumping out of his arms "wha!?" she said pointing to him, still looking incredibly pale after what she just went through, she then spotted her cell and quickly went inside, confused as to how she got in his arms before noticing Niko and Volt, she laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of her head before once again collapsing.

Volk looked at Karie as she laugh, then caught her as she collapsed, "Niko move off the bed, Seven help me move her" Volk ordered

Unable to figure out which cell belonged to Karie, Seven sighed. "Mommy, you didn't say how I am supposed to help...I'm not good at this." He began heading toward his own cell when the woman in his arms awoke suddenly and rolled out of his grasp. He stared at her confused as to what to do. When she started to run, he chased after her without really thinking. "Wait! Hey!" he shouted. Then, she collapsed in her own cell in the arms of a guard. Seven stopped in the doorway, glancing at the two others in the room curiously. At Volk's order, Seven quickly stepped forward and helped lift her onto the bed.

Niko continued to glare at the gaurd but her glare softened when Karie showed up. She moved off the bed and held the baby closer for protection

"s..sorry..about that..." Karie said weakly once again awakening and sitting up, she then turned to Niko "and sorry about Marie... I guess she took over because of too much strain put on my body?..." she attempted a weak smile.

Corona sensed a fight was about to appear with her aura. She hopped away and towards Niko and Volk. "Step away, guard..." The little pup said.

Volk looked down at the pup and glared at it, "You don't give the orders here, runt. I'm trying to help and tight now, you're annoying me" he said

Seven simply watched quietly as the female whom he had 'helped' awoke once more. He looked to the woman holding the baby, realizing that they had interacted the day before. She seemed to be friends with this Karie girl. Seven looked back to Karie as she spoke of Marie, and the man frowned slightly. This good-Karie was not as pleasant as the bad-Karie, he thought. "Strain...?" he repeated her word quietly. So 'Mommy' comes out when Karie is suffering from physical strain... The psycho would try to remember this. Feeling he no longer needed to help anyone, Seven turned about energetically and started to leave with his mischievous grin upon his face once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back