• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Kataru and Mikuru were walking around before they spotted a large group around Karie's cell, looking at it curiously and shrugging they walked up "hey, what's up?" they asked blankly.

"Corona! Act nicely!" Niko scolded, hugging the baby tightly, which was crying from the light. Niko shushed the baby but looked at Corona. "Don't act like that" she said sternly.

Niko jumps and spins around, slapping him with the back of her hand, throwing him to the ground. "What the hell!" She growled, putting the baby in Karies arms.

Karie took the baby and he instantly smiled, her bright blue hair falling over her face slightly as she smiled warmly at him "your a good boy Souta..." her eyes flashed red for a moment "and if anyone tries to hurt you I'll destroy this universe.." a sickening grin appeared on her face, strangely these words only made the baby smile more before she returned to normal, a serious look on her face "..what did I...just say?.." she asked herself blankly.

"It's aura that I used. A suggestion that I hope you take would be to leave the baby alone." Corona would say cockily "Got that bitch?!"

"I'd love to see you try..." He'd say as the two other pups appeared beside him. Jack would create an illusion, creating about 10 copies of himself. "Who's the runt now?" Jack would say with a smirk.

Raygou looked at the pups. "Calm down!" He said and turned to Volk and walks closer to him and than whispered "if you only try to hurt one of them, I will slice your head in two pieces"

Volk glared at the pup, then laughed loudly, "You've got balls kid, but very little brains. Illusions are fine and good, but your bite better be better than your bark when it comes down to it". Volk started to walk away, then stopped and said, "Very nice illusion with that baby by the way, very realistic. Too bad the real one died". With that said he left and headed straight to the infirmary, so that his broken ribs may be set

"That's it!" Niko said then picked up all three pups and frowned. "Don't pick fights and don't use that language!" She said then looked up. "Wait, what?" She said, pondering the guards words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back