• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Raygou's arms stopped to burn. He takes a Cigarette and walks away, to smoke. He don't wanted to smoke near the pups and the baby.

Niko sighed and wished she could take a smoke right now. She put the pups down and glared at them. "Stay out of trouble, okay?" She said before walking off, lighting a cigarette too.

"Apparently, according to this failure of a guard, the baby is dead and the one you hold now is just an illusion..." Zenth would say, clearly irritated.

Volk sat in the infirmary, waiting for the doctor to finish binding his ribs. While he was waiting, he wondered how long it would take for those idiots to figure out what he meant. Or until they get annoyed and ask him for information

Niko was sitting on a corner, tears in her eyes as she relied what the gaurd meant. She blinked quickly and wiped her eyes. "It's stupid to cry!" She muttered and took a drag from her cigarette, blowing smoke through her mouth and nose

Niko sighed and stayed where she was, eyes closed, cigarette in her mouth. She knew she wouldn't cry but all the same, she didn't trust herself. She looked over at Karie, the pups, the baby and Raygou. Her eyes lingered on Raygou then she looked away. She got up and walked away to the women's bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt rage.bshe punched the glass and cracked the mirror. She put her bloody fist down and walked around, eyes glassy. She didn't know what to feel at the moment so she decided to feel nothing

Niko walked over. "What's up?" She asked, seeing his anger and wiping her hand on her shirt, only leaving a red stain and her hand dripped with red blood.

Raygou looks a bit shocked as he saw Niko's hand. He unwrapped the bandage on his arm grabbed her hand and wrapped it around her hand. "Nothing..." He replied to her question while he wraps the bandage around her hand and looks angry.

"Damn bitch..." The pups would muter in sync, arrivng at the ffice. Their mother would appear behind them and blast open the door of where Volk was. "Where the fuck is the baby?!" They'd shout, angry. A Disc of Flame woud appear on Kia's back, Corona would send out a threatening aura that would easily intimidate Volk, Jack would create some illusins which would end up becoming a reality and Zenith would ready her claws. "Answer us before we take you down!"

Akira stood back up and looked down at the guard "it's free time , I'm leaving". Akira walked back into the main cell block and made her way up to the second story where she seen three puppies messing around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niko let out a laugh. "Cmon, I know how you can stop feeling angry for no reason." She smirked, gesturing for him to follow her to the gym.

Raygou nodded and followed her. "Something is wrong with this prison, that's the reason why I'm angry..." He said, and looks sad now.

"Don't think about it too much. Eventually, you will learn to stop thinking about it." She said and entered the gym. "Work out a bit. It will make you feel better" she nodded

Raygou nodded again and walks over to the weights. He lift them up and looks shocked "Why are they so Light?"

"You lifted up the hindred pounds. Try a fiver?" She said,I king up a ten thousand pound weight and pumping up and down.

Raygou walks over to the rack and took the ten thousand pound weights. He seemed to fail by the try to lift them up, but then, his hands slowly walks up with the weights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back