• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Raygou nodded and stood up. "I'm on the floor to smoke. If you need anything, than you know where you find me." He said and walks out the cafeteria. He take a Cigarette and wanted to lit it, but then he sniffs the air. "Anything..."

Karie walks around aimlessly, she...couldn't go back to the medical chamber...sh...she didn't want too! Tears filled her tightly shut eyes as she grabbed both arms, her nails digging into them as she felt another pain in her stomach, she needed help. "..Niko?.." She said, sliding down a nearby wall, gritting her teeth and holding her stomach.

@Church Burning @Rayischo @NightCasterZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Volk's guard saw Karie stumbling around, it seemed as if she was going into labour. He contacted Volk and asked what he should do, "Do not interfere under any circumstances. Keep the other guards away and monitor the situation. She starts screaming, let her and find an evacuee as to why the guards can't approach".

*Excuse as to why the guards etc

Niko hears Karies call and rushes to her. She jumps over the guards and skids to a stop beside her. "What's wrong?" She asks, worrying over her greatly

Karie looks over at Niko, breathing deeply "th...the baby.." She said, grabbing her stomach again. @Church Burning

"Yeah!" He'd say as he appeared next to Ray, blood covering his mouth. "What now?" He'd say excitedly.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Niko nods and picks her up, carrying her to her cell where she put Karie on the bed. "It's going to be fine, just breath" she said softly, relaxing her.

Raygou grabbed his paw. "1..." Raygou goes in a sprinting position. "F*ck off the countdown: go" Raygou starts to run and suddenly move in Light speed while he pushes jack on his chest to protect him. He stopped a few steps near Niko and Karie. "I knew it..."

"I.." Karie winces again on the bed "they'll...t..take him...away.." She says trying to control her breathing, sweat starting to cover her face. @Church Burning

Niko shushed him. She turned back to Karie. "I won't let them. It's your child and no one will take him from you" she said protectively, getting ready to help her give birth

From the sudden stop, Jack would playfully fall over onto his back before immediately rolling over.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"Get warm water and make sure no one intervenes with this birth" Niko orders and holds Karies hand, squeezing her hand gently

Karie held her stomach again, almost screaming "th..thank...you.." She said stuttering.

Raygou nods,vanished and appears again with warm water. He gives it to Niko and then goes out the cell to 'save' the cell.

Volk was toe as to what to do. He knew that when that child was born, he had to take it away from the mother. But morally, he could not do it. He was a soldier not a monster. Volk did the only thing he could do, make arrangements with one of the doctors there who owed him a favour.

Karie screamed as she pushed, sweat dripping from her pale face.

Karie makes one final attempt at pushing, her vessels screaming from the pain as her head throbbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back