• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"I'm hungry! Let's eat!" Jack would lick Raygou's hand as he was stroked. "Hurry!" He would bound off to the cafeteria.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Akira nodded handing over the shiv to the guard. she then let another shiv slide down from her sleeve and into her hand. She began fiddling with the new shiv.

"the most logical route to that problem would have been extermination" Akira said blankly. @Isune

Karie walked out of the medical chamber, she had been locked in there and experimented on for the past day, she was exhausted, on her way back she saw Niko and Raygou along with one of Kia's pups, she waved weakly, supporting her stomach with the other hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niko smiled at her and turned back to Raygou. "I'm fine, just a bit tired. Did you see? We have a new gaurd on the block. A centaur" she said

Karie began to walk back to her cell, wincing as she went.

"Nope. Can we continue to talk later? I think jack is hungry." Raygou said and goes to the cafeteria with Jack.

"How many more of those do you have?" Adison said with a sigh. He then said,"Do you think you can go a day without 'em?"

"Yay!" Jack would order some rabbits. "Want some?" He'd ask kindly before he dug into one of them.

Niko nodded and went to the women's showers, stripping and washing the sweat off. She dressed back up again and looked in the mirror, wincing. It had been a while since she looked in a mirror

Karie felt a sharp pain in her stomach as she continued to walk, stopping for a moment, her eyes wide.

"two hundred and sixty seven exactly" Akira said looking over at the door "i could go several days without them but it would be illogical to" she replied blankly.

"Two...hundred..sixty-seven!?" Said Adison who looked absolutely surprised. He only shook his head and said,"Promise me you won't kill anyone with them."

"More for me then!" He'd yell loudly before digging into the second one. "So... Raygou? Why were you wearing those cuffs anyway?"

Raygou smiled at Jack "cause I'm one of the mist dangerous prisoners here" He said. "But I'm not this dangerous... I mean, I know why I'm here and don't wanna brake out, so..."

"Not now..." Karie says to herself, placing a hand on her stomach "not now..." She said, tears in her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back