• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Kataru smiled still blushing "th..thanks.." 'He' replied "it's...not..a problem...doing basic healing like that..." 'He' said in an attempt to change the subject slightly as 'he' went to re-wrap 'his' chest using the bandages. @Rayischo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volk overheard Raygou and Kataru in the infirmary. The part about them being crossdressers was already known to him, but what concerned him was whatever made Raygou sick. If it was poison in the food, everyone could be sick soon. And without doctors, a lot of people may die. "Cordon off the cafeteria, check everyone for signs of sickness. All food is to be checked and rechecked for tampering" he told his clones, "Find out what caused this, and who is responsible".

Kataru heard Volk outside and once finished wrapping her chest went outside with a serious look on her face, she crossed her arms and stared at him "the cause of sickness was not poison, nor were there traces of tampering the affects were causing by what species he is and cannot harm another prisoner, your lucky I saved him when I did or you could have had a dead prisoner on your hands..." 'He' smirks "and that wouldn't look to good on your reputation would it?.." 'He' finished smugly. @Rayischo @RedZombieWolf

Volk looked her in the eye and said "The higher ups don't care if a prisoner here dies. So long as no one is escaping they're fine with whatever goes on here". He then looked around and whispered "Thank you though for saving him. All clones cancel last orders".

Raygou wents outside too with an annoyed look in his face. Than he smiled. His Handcuffs aren't on his hands, but it seems, that he don't wanna do anything. "What are you going to do Volk? My handcuffs are away!"

Volk looked at Raygou's hands and saw that they indeed weren't there, so he had no choice in his actions. He head butted Raygou and slapped a new set of cuffs on him, "If those ones come off, I'll have the doctors see them into your skin". And as he was about to leave, he punched Raygou in the gut for good measure. "Let that be a reminder not to do it again"

She continues to smile "ok then! I'm off too..." 'He' cuts off "actually...were the heck am I going?" 'He said looking around blankly, both twins had permission to pretty much all areas and were licensed as doctors for healing purposes, but...they always tended to get bored of their situation and cause trouble. @ZedZombieWolf

Raygou started to laugh. "We both know that the doctors have to look in my skin. I won't let this handcuffs on" He said and stood up.

"You've been warned Raygou" Volk said, "Now I'm gonna go to my office and get work done, if for any reason I have to be interrupted, I'm gonna be very fucking pissed off".

(Me going to the office means I'm off for the night)

Adison trotted to the office and clocked in for his shift and went out to the yard. The centuar crossed his arms as he began to make sure that nothing would happen on his watch.

Akira continued playing the piano until the bell for yard time rang. Akira strolled out into the yard and stood silently in the middle of the yard by the lifting weights.

She scanned the yard taking in mental notes on the area before noticing the new guard. she starred at the guard judging him silently.

@Isune

Adison looked around as some of the prisoners came out for yard time and noticed a girl nearby the weightlifting area who seemed to be eyeing him, but merely turned around and continued checking on all of the inmates.

Akira looked down at the weights and then at a man ,twice the size of her, who was trying to lift the heaviest set.Akira lifted the weights effortlessly and handed them to the man. the man fell over as Akira let go. she walked off to the corner of the yard and began fiddling with a shiv. @Isune

Raygou Sits in his cell again. "Come on... that's a joke... why am I the only one who have to wear handcuffs all around the day?" He said as he looks angry. "Now, this f*cking guards have to feed me again. That pisses me off..."

Jack came across Raygou moaning. "Allow me!" He would pull out a nail and pick the lock perfectly, disabling the alarm too. "Oh, and so they don't notice." Jack would create a perfect illusion of them.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Adison continued staring at some of the inmates until he caught one holding something. He trotted over to her and said with a short smile,"What do you have there?"

"To the guards, it'll look like you're still wearing the cuffs but in reality, you'll be free!" Jack would exclaim. "Now... Let's get something to eat before mummy calls me back!"

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"a sharpened tooth brush" Akira said looking up at the guard."is there a problem" she asked quietly twirling the shiv around between her fingers. @Isune

Adison sat down on the ground next to the inmate and said,"Well...yeah. You can't have a weapon like that here, we're trying to keep you guys from killing others and your fellow inmates." He then raised a eyebrow and said,"Why do you need it anyways?"

"there was no mention of that in the rules the Volk stated" Akira said tilting her head "also this is a prison for the supernatural a shiv is the least of your worrys...logically speaking.as for your question i don't need any of the shivs i've made" @Isune

Last edited by a moderator:
Niko was at the weights, lifting the heaviest pair with three other inmates on each side. She was barely sweating and was pumping up and down easily. "999,999...100,000,000!" She finished and put it up, walking off, back inside with a lot of people staring after her.

"Well, I just care." Said Adison as he held out his hand and said,"Do you mind if I have the shiv? just because it isn't dangerous doesn't mean that you can't stick me in the rear with it. I remember one time in a different prison, one of the guards was too lazy to go anywhere so I had to carry him on my back all day. Thank goodness I'm not one of them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back