• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"Thank you" he said with a slight tone of sarcasm and pet the gaurd on the head before walking off with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, that's unlikely!" 'she' said smirking, 'she' looked so innocent but had a demonic aura around 'her' as well, she jumped off the bed, landing perfectly "hmm...what to do now...I hope Kataru hasn't gotten in trouble for going into the woman showers...'he' got reported at the last prison..." she said, obviously loud enough for the guard to hear.

Akira woke up and got dressed quickly before leaving the cell.she made her way to the common room and sat at the piano playing music again.

Declan wandered around the prison for a few minutes, it was unatural for him to be able to wander the prison without being in steel cuffs that went up to his shoulders, until he stopped and looked around after hearing a dog bark "The fuck ?" he followed the sound of the barking for a few minutes until he stopped outside a cell.

Raygou Sits on his bed, scratching his head. "Something... is wrong" He said and continues to scratch his head. Than he noticed it. "My Handcuffs!"

Kataru finished up washing 'his' hair and stepped out of the shower stall, grabbing 'his' clothes and the bandages, wrapping them firmly around 'his' chest before sliding on the clothes and exciting, blushing as a few female prisoners walked past 'him' on the way out giving 'him' strange looks, he noticed a man shouting and walked over to his cell in a laid back fashion with 'his' arms behind his head as he smirked "what's up?" 'he' asked casually. @Rayischoz

Declan stepped over to just outside Kia's and the twin's cell "May I ask why I hear dogs ?" he rose an eyebrow and leaned on th bars of the cell.

Katuru nodded "ok then..." 'he' said confused, the twins had quite a lot of freedom around the prison, they hadn't done anything that serious but were still stuck in here for a long time because of what they were 'capable' of... "so...what's your name?..I think I saw you around yesterday..." 'he' asked, grinning. @Rayischo

Niko was in her cell and heard Kia talking about her pups. She got up instantly and watched the scene. Incredibly wary, her binocular eyes zoomed in on the man in front of her. Niko walked up. "Hello, who are you?" She asked, crossing her arms over her shirt.

Mikuru saw everyone approaching the cell next to her, and walked up to them "Hi there!" 'she' said noticing Kia and hoping she wouldn't spill the beans on 'her' identity, also noting the shirtless girl from yesterday and covering her nose recalling the events in a attempt as to not get another nose-bleed. @Church Burning

A Volk's guard noticed that some of the prisoners were all gathering around one cell, fearing the worst he approached and asked "What's going on here?"

Mikuru, who by this point had calmed down stood between the pair, "h..he didn't mean much buy it...he just wanted to know what was making the nose!" she said, scratching 'her' chin awkwardly looking away slightly "a..anyway...lets not fight?.." 'she' said pathetically as Kataru came over to the group looking at them curiously with 'his' hands in 'his' pockets at the situation. @Church Burning @NightCasterZ @The Jackles

"Hey Niko. Wanna come stroke them?" Kia would ask as she uncovered the pups which were previously hidden by her tail.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"Nee-Ko..." Corona would say as he cuddled up against Niko.

Jack would start chasing his tail by Niko's feet.

Zenith sat sensibly next to Kia who was doing the same.

Kia would say. "Aren't they adorable?"

Corona licked her face. "Niko!" She yell happily.

Jack looked up at Niko. "What those hanging thingies from you chest?" He would ask, confused as he looked up at her boobs.

Zenith sighed at Jack and turned to her mother. "He's trouble, I can tell you that..."

Kia face palmed and turned to Zenith. "I agree."

Kataru blushed at the pups comment, looking down at her own chest and covering it with 'his' arms in an embarrassed way before turning back to the boy in the other cell and coughing once before adjusting 'himself' "I'm Kataru, Nice to meet ya'!" 'he' said, still blushing.

Mikuru looked at 'her' own chest sighing, before back at Niko and getting another nose-bleed, this girl really was trouble for 'her' she thought to herself face palming.

@Church Burning @NightCasterZ @Rayischo @The Jackal @RedZombieWolf

Mikuru turned around, fixing her nose up before returning to the group "your so lucky! their huge!!" 'she' said staring at Niko's chest innocently smiling.

@Church Burning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back