• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Seven was confused when the dog-man seemed to ignore him and fall asleep under the shower. The psycho walked up to a sink and looked at himself in the mirror, confirming that he had not magically gained the power of invisibility. He appeared quite messy with that black eye, bloodied lip, and coffee-soaked shirt. And then there was his hair which hadn't been brushed, ever. Seven tilted his head curiously and poked his own black eye. It felt funny, interesting, so he did it a few more times. Then, he attempted to comb his hair with his fingers, but that did very little to make him appear any neater. Seven shrugged and exited the bathroom, realizing that the dog-man had disappeared. The maniac returned to the common room and noticed Akira sitting at a piano but not actually playing it. He sneaked up quietly beside her and climbed on top of the piano. He then stared intently down at her, waiting to see if she saw him.

@Mr Swiftshots

Akira continued playing the piano while she looked up at seven "do you need something seven" Akira asked tilting her head."are you feeling lustful?" @XDBuggyBatXD

A confused look appeared on Seven's face when the girl looked up at him. He twisted his mouth in thoughtfulness. "I guess you can see me..." he whispered. Then, without another thought, the stupid grin returned. "No, no I'm actually not. I'm feeling bored," he replied with a tilt of his head as he went back to poking his black eye casually and listened to the girl's music.

"what would you like to do" Akira asked speeding up the music. "im not busy at the moment so i will accompany you if you wish" she said quietly raising the pitch of the music.

Niko laid in her cell and ignored the memories trying to resurface, memories too painful to remember. She closed her eyes and sighed

Raygou entered the common room with a beer in his hand and a bunch of bandages in his other hand. "Hello..." Raygou said, seems to be annoyed. He sat down and starts to wrap a bandage around his belly. Then he starts to wrap a bandage around his right, and another around his left arm.

Niko opened her eyes and sat up. She looked at her shirt. It was dry now, so she put it back on. She walked to the solitary confinement section and looked around, thinking.

Declan looked around after hearing footsteps "Hellooooooooo ?" he stood up and stood infront of the door.

(HE ISN'T ALONE ANYMORE :D )

Seven sat with his legs criss-cross Indian style on top of the piano. He stopped poking his black eye to look directly at the female before him. He grinned and opened his mouth to suggest an idea. Then his smile faded and his mouth closed. After a moment, he looked excited again and went to suggest a fun scenario. Again, no words came out. He frowned and lay back on the piano. "...I don't know. You choose!" he said as his eyes darted to hers curiously.

"i do not know what to do" Akira said quietly as she finished the song."i do not mind what we do its up to you" she said standing up "you decide"

@XDBuggyBatXD

Seven frowned at the female's response. Then, he narrowed his eyes at her. "Wanna kill someone?" he asked as both a test and a sincere suggestion.

"i do not but we can do something else" she said sitting beside him on the piano. she looked out the door watching everyone's movements.

@XDBuggyBatXD

The man made a pouty face at her refusing his suggestion. Then, the wolf-man seemed to appear out of nowhere. Seven hadn't noticed him enter the room. "Oh hello wolfman!" he exclaimed excitedly with that stupid grin.

"Hey..." Raygou smiled at them and stood up as he finished his beer. "So, bye bye" Raygou said and vanished. (Gtg)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back