• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"When I'm too weak to put the handcuffs off, I think I wouldn't be able to kill anyone..." Raygou said. "Thank you" He added and starts to eat.

Niko smiled and started to eat as well, but finished in record time. "You should real,y go take a shower. Now that I'm thinking about it, I probably should as well.." She said , looking down at her body

Raygou finished and looks much better. "Ahh... I'm feeling much better..." as he heard Niko's words, he smiled "To-ge-ther?" He said jokingly and then start to laugh

Niko laughed as well. "Even if we wanted to we couldn't. There are separate bathrooms so your perverted little fantasy can come tru" she teased, smiling

Seven appeared behind Niko now, still holding his coffee carefully. He had that mischievous grin of his when he grabbed the back strap of the girl's bra, pulled it, and released it so that it would make a snapping sound on her back. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" he asked nonchalantly as he tilted his head playfully.

Niko blushed whipping around and slapping him with the back of her hand, throwing him to the floor. "You damn perv!" She growled, crossing her arms and standing up. "My shirt is wet and I'm letting it dry, not for your sick sake" she snapped

Niko sighed and gave it back. "I'm going to go shower" she said angrily, walking off. She entered the women's bathroom and stripped down, turning the water on and biting her lip at how cold the waiter was.

"I think I have to go too..." Raygou said to his self and walks over to the men's bathroom and entered. He undressed the bandage on his belly. A Scar that looks like a X are on his belly. He turns on the water.

Not expecting such a reaction, Seven was easily thrown to the floor with a look of surprise on his face. He touched his slapped cheek with his fingertips and then broke into that huge grin once more. He'd already had a black eye and bloodied lip...now a red cheek to go with them. He started laughing loudly at the girl's angry embarrassment, until he noticed a burning sensation on his belly. She had made him spill his coffee all over himself. "Awwwe, I was being so careful not to spill..." he commented as he lifted the bottom half of his shirt off of his skin so the coffee would cool quicker. Then, he randomly started giggling again as Niko left quickly. Climbing gradually to his feet, his eyes landed on the wolf dude before him. "Oh, now you have no shirt...?" he announced, having missed the bit where Raygou gave the female his jacket.

As the wolf-man dismissed himself to the showers, Seven chased after him. "Hey wait," he said with a grin as he followed the man into the bathroom. "Dog-thing!"

@Rayischo

Last edited by a moderator:
Niko stayed under the faucet and washed her hair, rinsed and stretched her arms, her face under the shower head. The water felt good on her face and she opened her eyes, stepping away from the shower head. She dried off her hair and body, putting her clothes back on. She felt much better now.

Raygou felt asleep under the shower. As the water starts to fill his Lungs, he woke up, started to cough and took off the water, dried his body but forgot to dry his hairs and to wrap the bandage around his belly, puts on his shorts and take his jacket. He leaved the bathroom and walks over to his cell. Some prisoners and guards looking at his scars and starts to talk about it. Then, guard noticed that Raygou don't wear handcuffs. As he noticed that, he moved in Light speed to his cell. "Fuck, the handcuffs!"

"your giving off signs of distress." Akira said sitting down now."is this due to me asking about your parents?"

Akira tilted her head and watched Niko walk away."i don't understand" she said quietly to herself before leaving for the common room. she sat at the piano and stared at the keys. @XDBuggyBatXD

Declan still sat quietly in his cell, listening to the water once again "The huunnt begiiins onnnce again" he whispered to himself before standing up and heading to the door of his cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back