• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Raygou seems to be bored. "When am I allowed to leave this solitary cell shit or whatever... and I'm still hungry... maybe I can put off my handcuffs and try to get outta here..." Raygou put his Handcuffs off. As he hears a alert, he put his Handcuffs on again and the alert vanished. Raygou sighed "Am I really this dangerous? F*ck..."

The twins wandered around, bored with the other people, they ended up in the solitary confinement section and stared in at a guy who seemed to be complaining curiously. @Rayischo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niko goes to her cell and lays down, sighing. Keeping her shirt off, she takes out some spare string and starts to do a cats cradle.

Raygou starts to kick against the walls of the solitary cell. He has a emotionless look in his face. Raygou kicks so hard against the walls that even the prisoners and guards feel a quake. "Let me outta here!" He shouted.

(( @NightCasterZ : OMG! I'm soo sorry I left so suddenly! I was dragged from my laptop by a drunk.))

During the whole episode in Kia's cell, Seven pretty much just hid behind the guard that stepped into the line of fire. When Kia began to argue with the Volk guard, Seven took the opportunity to stealthily slip out of the room just before Niko arrived. The male inmate went straight to his cell and passed out on his bed, much too tired still to seek entertainment or tease the wolf again.

Some time later, the man awoke feeling much more refreshed. He rose from his bed and made his way out of his cell in search of somebody to entertain himself with.

Raygou looks like he didn't took a shower for month. "There's no reason to smile, Niko" He collapsed on the ground. "I'm hungry and tired... but I can't sleep cause I'm hungry..." He said and looks emotionless.

"I don't know... but it feels like 10 years..." Raygou said with an emotionless face. "I have enough..." Raygou started to smash hos head against one wall of the solitary cell. "Let me outta here! Please!"

"Jeez! Okay okay!" She chuckled, taking a bobby pin out of her hair and picking at the lock, opening it up. "Cmon, before someone sees!" She muttered, looking around

Niko ran after him, stopping at her cell, and putting on her shirt. "Ew! How'd it get soaked?" She said, irked. The shirt was sopping wet. She looked down and saw a puddle of water and her water bottle overturned. She sighs and takes off her sort, laying it down to dry and walking over to Raygou's cell. "Are you okay now?" She asked, lighting a cigarette

Declan looked up at the girl in his cell "Hi...." he said quietly before looking down at the floor again, he didn't know why this girl was in his cell and he certainly didn't want to kill her and make his cell all dirty.

Raygou said nothing and only lies down on his bed, turning g to face the wall. "I... only wanna sleep..." He said, but don't fell asleep.

"hello" Akira replied leaning against the door. she watched the water drip from the ceiling as she did so.

Declan didn't respond straight away but after a moment he spoke "Why are you here ?" he asked while looking up again.

Kazuichi passed by Raygou's cell. "Hey stop whining in there." He rubbed his head. "Giving me a headache your so loud." He sighed. "I'll get ya something if you stop whining." He said with a dull look on his face. "I mean I knkw what it's like to be starving." He remembered all those hungry nights whenever he was too hungry to sleep Naomi would just knock him out to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back