• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Seven had stopped by the cafeteria to grab a snack, and now he was heading back toward the common room with a cup of hot coffee when he saw a strange dog-man run by. The psychotic inmate grinned in confused curiosity. Then, a girl with no shirt ran by, and Seven stopped in his tracks. He started to laugh weirdly, sloshing his coffee just a bit. "Oh, oops," he murmured as he put both hands on the coffee cup in an attempt to keep from spilling it while he giggled more quietly. Seven watched the two from a distance and then began following them curiously.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Kazuichi passed by Raygou's cell. "Hey stop whining in there." He rubbed his head. "Giving me a headache your so loud." He sighed. "I'll get ya something if you stop whining." He said with a dull look on his face. "I mean I knkw what it's like to be starving." He remembered all those hungry nights whenever he was too hungry to sleep Naomi would just knock him out to help.

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry, I'm not in the solitary cell anymore, I'm in my usual cell now)

"Well" Declan's arms began rupturing until black tendrils burst out and broke the chains that held him down "Lets talk" he said calmly before his arms rebuilt themselves.

"This scar..." Raygou whispered. Then he noticed someone's Aura. "What the...? Such a big kill Aura..." Raygou thought. "Yes" He said too Niko, looks a bit shocked.

"what do you want to talk about" she asked quietly.watching the man carefully.

"I don't feel very well..." Raygou said and looks behind him. Than he looks forward and walks over to a table in the cafeteria.

Niko followed him. "What do you want to eat?" She asked, crossing her arms. She looked at him and sighed, sitting next to him. "Are you alright?" She asked softly

"i'm going to sleep" Akira replied closing her eyes.her breathing began to slow as she did so.

"I think... I only don't feel very fell cause I'm hungry..." Raygou thought a bit. "10..."

Info: Meal 10: A soup like goulash, but with Human flesh in it

"Sure." She said, patting his back and walking off. She ordered the food and her own and sat back down at the table, sitting next to him. She had gotten a steak, really rare though, almost raw.

Raygou only looks at his food. "Em... can you please put my handcuffs off? I'm too weak at... The moment" Raygou said while he looks at his food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back