• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

The twins nodded before turning as they walked, smirking at each other and giggling slightly "looks like they didn't realise!" Mikuru said quietly "yeah, and unless we transform they won't!" Kataru whispered back they both glanced back at the guard smugly and continued to walk. @Nenma Takashi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kazuichi tapped them on the heads. "Hey cut that whispering stuff out I can hear you." He said. "Might as well not even bother whispering around me." He said while putting his arms around them. "So pals tell what's so special about this transforming thing? Come on tell me I won't tell anyone."

They both stiffened slightly at his words before waving their hands up and down as a way to say no and smiling awkwardly "n..nothin'!" They said in an attempt to dismiss it. @Nenma Takashi

Kazuichi smiled. "Come one guys like I said before." His smile was cheerful but a sinister intention could be felt. "I heard everything." He pointed to his ears. "And trust me I don't make mistakes when it comes to hearing something like that. "

They dropped down "y..you really won't tell anyone?.." They asked weakly, staring at him before sighing "in that case...I guess the easiest way to explain would be this..." Mikuru said before unbuttoning her shirt and revealing her chest...or should we say 'his' chest the same went for Katuru who unbuttoned his less revealing a chest wrapped up in bandages tightly, as well as to small lumps, they both looked at him blushing "we're cross-dressers...ok!?!?" They said shyly "and when we use magic we revert into a form of our original gender in looks...so.." They both blushed brighter. @Nenma Takashi

Kazuichi sighed. "Man is that all I knew that from the moment I bumped into you two." He poked Katuru in the cheek. "And how is a personal secret of mine but don't worry I won't tell lips are sealed your secret is safe with me." He bowed. "King of secrets my sister called me."

The two nodded and re did their shirts calmly, but you could see on their faces just how much it meant to them and the sorrow in their eyes, they quickly finished before sighing in relief, but not at his promise to keep a secret but at something that he hadn't noticed before turning back to him and smiling smugly "now....your majesty, may you please give us the honor of guiding us to our rooms?.." They asked bowing down and looking up at him in an exaggerated and sarcastic way. @Nenma Takashi

Last edited by a moderator:
Kia was leading her pups back to her cell when she saw two new people. She'd lead them over to her. "Hey there. You new 'round here?"

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Niko was in the gym area, doing pull-ups. Sweat beaded her brow and she breathed heavily. She dropped down after an hour or so of doing that and took her shirt off, revealing her bra, and wiped her face with her shirt and walked back to her cell, ignoring the looks the guards and inmates gave her. Niko had a long scar from her left shoulder to her right hip on her back, a few stitches there. She also had a tattoo of a raven on her right shoulder blade, with the words 'I.C.E' on a banner under it.

The twins turned around shocked "yeah, we are" Kataru said smiling awkwardly Mikuru then looked at the puppies "oh, my gosh they are so cute!!!" She said eyes almost sparkling, both of them still uncomfortable at the fact of revealing themselves previously before going back to normal, they both noticed a woman walking by with her shirt off, coincidently this caused Mikuru to have a nose-bleed, 'she' covered her nose with both hands and Katuru to blush, looking down at 'his' own chest. @NightCasterZ @Church Burning

They both looked back at the wolf blankly, realising that they'd both had the reactions of the opposite gender as to what they looked like "we...nothing!!" They said shaking their hands in front of their faces. @NightCasterZ

Kia sniffed them quickly. "I see you're not who you appear to be..." She'd say quietly, trying not to draw attention to them.

They stiffened "why can everyone in this prison tell!?" They muttered to each other "we...have no idea what your talking about..." They said, looking away and blushing. @NightCasterZ

"Hey hey hey. No need to hide it from me! The only reason I'm in here is accidentally hunting on human grounds..." Kia would turn to them. "I don't tell. Explain all this to the wise wolf of Flame.

They looked at the wolf blankly before taking her into a nearby room, they sighed before once again unbuttoning their shirts and revealing their chests, Katuru blushing and Mikuru embarrassed. @NightCasterZ

"O... K..." Kia would say, blushing lightly as the pups followed her. Corona and Jack looked at them curiously while Zenith just sighed. "Gender swapped eh? How's that happen?"

They shook their heads "we...choose to do this...you see...we are cross-dressers.." They said embarrassed, Katuru covering her chest with 'his' arms even if it was already bandaged up and Mikuru just standing there looking uncomfortable, honestly though..they really looked like the opposite sex in every way apart from this. @NightCasterZ

"That's cool. I've never met people like that before!" She'd say cheerfully. "That's nothing to be embarrassed about!" (God! You rlly like trying to show off every terrible aspect of society don't ya?)

( xD yup!!)

They put their shirts back on and stared at her "y..yeah..." They said once again in synchronisation, Mikuru looked back at the puppies "they are really cute though!!" She said smiling happily, with 'his' shirt back on Kataru returned to his normal self, "I guess!" He smiled at his 'sister' and put his hands back behind his head as he watched her look so happy, resisting the urge to pay them himself. @NightCasterZ

The twins both looked away again, "d..do you happen...to know where the toilets are?.." They both asked weakly, just by their expressions alone you could guess why they sounded so awkward. @NightCasterZ

They nodded before walking off, they both went into their assigned toilet and got about a million strange looks, the boys blushing as Mikuru walked in and the girls rushing out as soon as Katuru entered they both finished up and walked out sighing "...why does this always happen to us..." Mikuru looks up at Kataru pathetically "you think you got it bad? You should see the expression of shock and disappointment on their faces when they find out I have a stick and not a bush.." Katuru laughs at her "stick and bush? That's what you call em'?" He grins at her mischievously, this ends up in Mikuru punching him in the chest "ouch! That hurts!" he says covering his chest area with his arms "man up would ya'!?"Mikuru responded poking her tongue out cheekily "your just jealous because I actually have some!" They both go silent for a moment before breaking out laughing and walking back to the group completely, who, most probably heard the whole conversation. @NightCasterZ @Nenma Takashi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back