• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"Uh!" shouted Seven in irritation as 'wolfman' vanished just as quickly as he had appeared. "That guy is always getting away!" he whined. "I wanted to pet him..." he frowned. Seven crossed his arms like a child might when upset, his eyes shifting back toward Akira when she spoke. "Wanna have sex, Dolly?" he asked blatantly, his voice portraying his disappointment and boredom.

"i don't see why not " she said blankly "where" she asked making eye contact. before jumping off the piano.

The man's smile returned when the female finally agreed with him on what to do. He climbed off of the piano after her with a more excited aura about him now. Perhaps sex wasn't as great as murder, but it was always fun too. "My cell?" he offered with a tilt of his head. "I don't have a cellmate yet..."

"ok" Akira said walking out into the main hall.She made her way to the cell with seven, when they got there she sat down on the bed.

Seven immediately began removing his clothes when they reached his cell, a content smile upon his face the whole time.

((lolololol...time skip! and good night!))

Kia sighs as she wakes up. Zenith is already up and sitting politely. Jack was chasing his tail while Corona stayed asleep. "Morning pups." She'd say as she hopped down from the bed. "Morning mummy." They'd say in unison. "I'm hungry!" Jack would moan. Kia would nod and grab some rabbits from the cafeteria for them. She'd return and throw the rabbits for them to eat.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

The twins woke up stretching, they had, after a while of searching.... Found their cell. Kataru got up and hurried over to the girls showers quickly before anyone else arrived and turned on the water 'he' would have to act quickly before anyone else discovered 'him'. Mikuru slowly got up and dressed, going over to the mirror and fixing 'her' hair perfectly, awaiting Kataru's return.

Mikuru looked around aimlessly, swinging 'her' legs back and forth on the bed awaiting Kataru's return 'she' hoped that 'he' wouldn't be reported for being in the ladies room this time... 'she' awkwardly smiled at the thought before noticing someone walking around and waved at them cheerfully "Hi there!" 'she' said. @RedZombieWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
'She' nodded, smiling "so...is there anything to do here?..I'm bored." 'she' looked at him smugly. @RedZombieWolf

Declan sighed, he hadn't eaten at all so he walked over to an automated button and pressed it which signaled a gaurd. (I want to be involved C:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back