• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](SHOULDA BEEN ME LORD! I WAS THE ONE SUCKIN D**K FOR MUNAYY)

[/QUOTE]
Noooo She was not readyyy... N-noooooo

STOP BEIN A PUSSY AS BITCH

khloerose said:
Serenity scanned the appearance of Cerin's brother, Xander, leaning over to Cerin subtly, whispering softly, "Is this the one with the accent?" she asked, twirling her thumbs.
Cerin nodded, though he didn't break his gaze from Xander, he whispered, "Just so you know...He can probably hear you." He let out a bit of smoke afterwards and nodded to Xander, "where are you going with that?"

Sixxx said:
adam stood , pacing around the room frusterated"meow twice if i can fix this so you can take me home"
(sorry, drifted off there)
Haiiro walks back over to the piece of paper and pen and flips the paper over before starting to write again. "The only way to fix this is for me to fall asleep." She writes before dragging the paper to Adam. (@Sixxx)

Layla calmly watched the two. She didn't mind Akira interacting with Kaname for now, so long as he didnt get too close. Sighing softly, Layla cradled her son, shifting her gaze tiwards the clock. "Visiting hours are almost up."

...?Akira soon looked at the clock and spoke?...

" Don't worry, I'm not going to harm the baby. He is part of
our little family. I convinced them to allow me to stay by you tonight. Especially since Tasuke is hiding outside of the window, ain't that right? "

...?Akira spoke as he looked over at the window with a serious look, knowing Tasuke was there?...

Takuma1_zps94dcd3fd.jpg

((( You see, I would get into a relationship, but the way my schedule is set up... )))

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro smiled, rubbing the back of his head, "Yes it's chocolate and no, not really. It's usually something you have on cold days like these, just warms you up and is something instead of Coffee or Tea that's sweet - I guess it can be regarded as festive."
LOL I can't :T_T:
Vex nodded and took a sip, smiling, "My mother only let us drink beverages such as wines and juices when it was christmas, nothing sweet."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin nodded, though he didn't break his gaze from Xander, he whispered, "Just so you know...He can probably hear you." He let out a bit of smoke afterwards and nodded to Xander, "where are you going with that?"
Serenity's cheeks were tinged with pink. She took a look at his luggage, not seeing it entirely, so she wasn't exactly sure what it was. Serenity crossed her ankles. She compared Cerin's hair to that of Xander's red hair and smiled to herself, seeing how different it was.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](My family ruined my mothers funeral)

[/QUOTE]
((( Edited my post to include RP.--- Ooh, he said she ain't got no nipplesss )))

( you guys need a good comedian in your life, like Dane Cook)

Adam picked her up and sat in a nearby chair petting her and quietly singing her a soft old lullaby he was a good singer but the song could use a acoustic guitar he learned the a bunch of songs in case he ever had kids , a slow lullaby with a soft guitar playing was the most soothing thing in the world to him . he pet her soft and slow waiting for her to fall asleep , when the song ended he hummed it over and over to sooth her

( you guys need a good comedian in your life, like Dane Cook)

Adam picked her up and sat in a nearby chair petting her and quietly singing her a soft old lullaby he was a good singer but the song could use a acoustic guitar he learned the a bunch of songs in case he ever had kids , a slow lullaby with a soft guitar playing was the most soothing thing in the world to him . he pet her soft and slow waiting for her to fall asleep , when the song ended he hummed it over and over to sooth her

Asphyxiated said:
Xander lifted his head back normally, peering at the girl when she asked Cerin the question, before he was asked something and shrugged, "outside? I'm testing something out." He glanced back at the bag, a mischievous smile tugging at the edge of his lips, though it wasn't noticeable behind the mask. "don't worry little Cerin~ I didn't kill anybody this time."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex nodded and took a sip, smiling, "My mother only let us drink beverages such as wines and juices when it was christmas, nothing sweet."
"Juice is sweet isn't it?" Mahiro sat down and took a sip of his hot chocolate, "So, what did you guys do for christmas usually?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon looked at the clock and spoke♅...
" Don't worry, I'm not going to harm the baby. He is part of
our little family. I convinced them to allow me to stay by you tonight. Especially since Tasuke is hiding outside of the window, ain't that right? "

...♅Akira spoke as he looked over at the window with a serious look, knowing Tasuke was there♅...

((( You see, I would get into a relationship, but the way my schedule is set up... )))

[/QUOTE]
(Did say his presence couldn't be felt or anything like that in one of my posts)

LonelyAssassin said:
"Juice is sweet isn't it?" Mahiro sat down and took a sip of his hot chocolate, "So, what did you guys do for christmas usually?"
(Did say his presence couldn't be felt or anything like that in one of my posts)
((( He didn't sense his presence. He sensed his gravitational signature, due to him being affected by gravity. )))

Sixxx said:
Haiiro quickly fell asleep, purring softly. Almost instantly after she fell asleep she went back to normal, except for the fact that she was completely nude and still had cat ears and a cat tail for some reason. She was quietly asleep still.

(@Sixxx)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](That moment when too lazy to answer)

[/QUOTE]
((( I replied.. >.> )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He didn't sense his presence. He sensed his gravitational signature, due to him being affected by gravity. )))

[/QUOTE]
oh wow.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I replied.. >.> )))

[/QUOTE]
(Now. v~v Its cool...You don't share what I have. I understand. Didn't have to give me the cold shoulder </3 )

khloerose said:
Serenity's cheeks were tinged with pink. She took a look at his luggage, not seeing it entirely, so she wasn't exactly sure what it was. Serenity crossed her ankles. She compared Cerin's hair to that of Xander's red hair and smiled to herself, seeing how different it was.
SorenDarrah said:
Xander lifted his head back normally, peering at the girl when she asked Cerin the question, before he was asked something and shrugged, "outside? I'm testing something out." He glanced back at the bag, a mischievous smile tugging at the edge of his lips, though it wasn't noticeable behind the mask. "don't worry little Cerin~ I didn't kill anybody this time."
Cerin glanced at Khloe as he felt her warmth change and looked back at Xander. He was up to something, and he was sure he could guess what. "Where is Soren?"

LonelyAssassin said:
I will literally show you. Explanation for Akira's Vortex technique:

∀⊕яtεx

Vortex is a tracing technique which traces an Opponent's Gravitational

Signature. It focuses all Akira's senses on the opponent's

gravitational signature and you are able to track them down with that.

If Akira's Opponent is able to manipulate Gravity, then Vortex can be

easily deceived. All Opponents have a Gravitational Signature, it is

what every Realm has. It works with the Opponent being affected by

gravity. This works better with foes who are mainly about speed, but it

always works perfectly well with all foes.

There's no way I could write all of that in the short of time I had. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]I will literally show you. Explanation for Akira's Vortex technique:
∀⊕яtεx

Vortex is a tracing technique which traces an Opponent's Gravitational

Signature. It focuses all Akira's senses on the opponent's

gravitational signature and you are able to track them down with that.

If Akira's Opponent is able to manipulate Gravity, then Vortex can be

easily deceived. All Opponents have a Gravitational Signature, it is

what every Realm has. It works with the Opponent being affected by

gravity. This works better with foes who are mainly about speed, but it

always works perfectly well with all foes.

There's no way I could write all of that in the short a time I did. )))

[/QUOTE]
oh wow.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin glanced at Khloe as he felt her warmth change and looked back at Xander. He was up to something, and he was sure he could guess what. "Where is Soren?"
Serenity tucked a hair behind her ear and folded her arms behind her back, studying the both of them as they chatted. She looked away, not wanting to be nosy and prying into things she had no business being in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back