• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
SorenDarrah said:
Xander huffed as the bag started moving and dropped the head of it to the floor,"time's up.." He crossed his arms as Soren broke through the bag and looked around apathetically. "You're not fun, Cerin. I could've had him six feet under by now and my expreiment wouldn't have gone to waste, no, it wouldn't.."
Soren stood up and kicked the bag out from around his feet, mumbling. He glared at Xander for a moment before Xander jumped at him, causing him to flinch. "ugh.." Soren turned to look at his savior and say that it was Cerin and someone new, again, "Cerin, hello... Hello to you." He scratched at his bare stomach as he yawned and reached his free hand out to Xander, pushing him towards Cerin. "I'm tired. I told you that I wasn't dealing with him if he came here, its your turn."
Cerin looked at Soren with a shocked expression, "put a shirt on!" his attention was grabbed when Xander was pushed towards him, he held an arm out to stop him from colliding with he and Khloe. "no way. tell vex to do it."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex pursed his lips as he watched Mahiro, wondering what he was thinking. He took another sip of the liquid and smiled slightly, "its good, by the way."
"Good, I knew you'd like it sweet." Mahiro was nearly done with his now, he stood up and got ready to go back into the kitchen, "What's the plan for today. You've been clinging around me a lot, you should see your brother's more often, even if you don't like them. At least you're not like me and Tasuke, I'd hate it if it became something like us between you four..."

[QUOTE="The Last One]"Freaking coward. " John walks over to Elizabeth, noticing her twitch. "Maybe..." He tries to shake her awake, almost smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth twitches again, starting to slowly come out of her coma. She moaned quietly, seemingly in pain.

Adam walked through the snow and back to his campus " i dont hate you ." he muttered under his breath he shook the snow off his hair and looked around , no one was out on the campus the fresh snow was gently falling he walked up to his dorm and grabbed a easel ,a fresh painting canvus and some supplys like brushes , a folding chair and a paint holder . he started out the door when he realized he had given her his jacket , he smiled hoping it comforted her and he grabed another and head outside and began painting the winter wonderland, adding hints of pinks , purples and blues to the snow and it looked amazing

Serenity let out a quiet laugh at the fact that they were having a small argument over who was to take care of the troublemaker, Xander.

"Hey... you're fine... I mean the Watcher kind of... tossed you but you're okay." John smiled, and waited.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Good, I knew you'd like it sweet." Mahiro was nearly done with his now, he stood up and got ready to go back into the kitchen, "What's the plan for today. You've been clinging around me a lot, you should see your brother's more often, even if you don't like them. At least you're not like me and Tasuke, I'd hate it if it became something like us between you four..."
Vex smiled bleakly, "it was once..I guess that's why we are so close now.." he chuckled and shrugged, "I think Xander is still holding a grudge on me."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex smiled bleakly, "it was once..I guess that's why we are so close now.." he chuckled and shrugged, "I think Xander is still holding a grudge on me."
Mahiro finished his drink, "Don't worry. I'll protect you." He grinned cheekily at Vex, wondering what his reaction would be.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro finished his drink, "Don't worry. I'll protect you." He grinned cheekily at Vex, wondering what his reaction would be.

Vex bit his lip in a pout, "I don't need protecting.."

[QUOTE="The Last One]"Hey... you're fine... I mean the Watcher kind of... tossed you but you're okay." John smiled, and waited.

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth opened her eyes slowly. "Wha?..." She mumbles, having trouble putting a coherent thought together.

Sixxx said:
Adam walked through the snow and back to his campus " i dont hate you ." he muttered under his breath he shook the snow off his hair and looked around , no one was out on the campus the fresh snow was gently falling he walked up to his dorm and grabbed a easel ,a fresh painting canvus and some supplys like brushes , a folding chair and a paint holder . he started out the door when he realized he had given her his jacket , he smiled hoping it comforted her and he grabed another and head outside and began painting the winter wonderland, adding hints of pinks , purples and blues to the snow and it looked amazing
Haiiro stands up, still crying, and walks over to one of the pedestals, grabbing a cursed knife and using it to cut out her right eye. She tosses her right eye into the pedestal and an eyepatch appears, covering the hole where her eye once was. "Why...why do I have to ruin everything...why..." She mumbles, burying her head in her hands. She just wished she could die. She had an actual chance of being with someone who truly loved her and she screwed it up, she was nothing but a failure.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin looked at Soren with a shocked expression, "put a shirt on!" his attention was grabbed when Xander was pushed towards him, he held an arm out to stop him from colliding with he and Khloe. "no way. tell vex to do it."
"if you send me to Vexy I will not hesitate to turn him into a cat. " Xander said, his eyes settling on the girl when she laughed, his brow raising.

Soren huffed and scratched his head, violet hues rolling from Xander's reaction. "You need to let that go already."

Xander only shrugged in response and looked at Cerin, before grabbing his gas mask and pulling it from his face. "ooo- Cerin, did you drink an animals blood?" Xander asked, pointing to the red mark on Cerins face that was previously covered by the gasmask.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex bit his lip in a pout, "I don't need protecting.."
"Everyone needs protecting from something." He spun on his heel and walked into the kitchen, he washed his mug and placed it on the side to dry. He looked through the cupboards for a snack afterwards.

adam smiled adding a silhouette of haiiro and him self holding hands he when up to his dorm and wraped it stuck a bow on it and walked to her dorm and and knocked, when there was no answer he set it down at her door with note "Sorry I snapped Tuffy ~ Adam" and he walked away hopeing she would accept his apology.

SorenDarrah said:
"if you send me to Vexy I will not hesitate to turn him into a cat. " Xander said, his eyes settling on the girl when she laughed, his brow raising.
Soren huffed and scratched his head, violet hues rolling from Xander's reaction. "You need to let that go already."

Xander only shrugged in response and looked at Cerin, before grabbing his gas mask and pulling it from his face. "ooo- Cerin, did you drink an animals blood?" Xander asked, pointing to the red mark on Cerins face that was previously covered by the gasmask.
Cerin blinked when Xander took his mask off and frowned, "give me my mask!" he reached out and took it back, latching it to his face again. "Thats none of your business, Xander." Shooting his glare up at Soren, "where is Vex? I need to ask him something."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth opened her eyes slowly. "Wha?..." She mumbles, having trouble putting a coherent thought together.
Haiiro stands up, still crying, and walks over to one of the pedestals, grabbing a cursed knife and using it to cut out her right eye. She tosses her right eye into the pedestal and an eyepatch appears, covering the hole where her eye once was. "Why...why do I have to ruin everything...why..." She mumbles, burying her head in her hands. She just wished she could die. She had an actual chance of being with someone who truly loved her and she screwed it up, she was nothing but a failure.
John puts a hand on her shoulder, finally relieved. "So you are finally up. Your name should be Sleeping Beauty you know..." He thinks to himself, that things would be different. She was a goddess... and he was a mere... mortal, as he would say. But should that change anything?

LonelyAssassin said:
"Everyone needs protecting from something." He spun on his heel and walked into the kitchen, he washed his mug and placed it on the side to dry. He looked through the cupboards for a snack afterwards.
"I guess." Vex stood up and followed Mahiro, wrapping him up into a hug from behind. "thank you."

Sixxx said:
adam smiled adding a silhouette of haiiro and him self holding hands he when up to his dorm and wraped it stuck a bow on it and walked to her dorm and and knocked, when there was no answer he set it down at her door with note "Sorry I snapped Tuffy ~ Adam" and he walked away hopeing she would accept his apology.
Haiiro appears in her dorm room, slamming her fist into the wall and just falling onto her bed face first, not even bothering to roll over onto her back. She shuts her eyes, wanting to fall asleep and stay asleep forever.

[QUOTE="The Last One]John puts a hand on her shoulder, finally relieved. "So you are finally up. Your name should be Sleeping Beauty you know..." He thinks to himself, that things would be different. She was a goddess... and he was a mere... mortal, as he would say. But should that change anything?

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth attempts to stand up but ends up falling back over onto her butt. "Huh?..." She asks, confused as to what John was talking about.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin blinked when Xander took his mask off and frowned, "give me my mask!" he reached out and took it back, latching it to his face again. "Thats none of your business, Xander." Shooting his glare up at Soren, "where is Vex? I need to ask him something."
Soren shrugged, "probably with Mahiro, they've been inseparable for the past few months."

Xander looked aggravated, bored, or just a mixture of both. "I have a question," He pointed a finger at the girl, "who exactly is that?"

SorenDarrah said:
Soren shrugged, "probably with Mahiro, they've been inseparable for the past few months."
Xander looked aggravated, bored, or just a mixture of both. "I have a question," He pointed a finger at the girl, "who exactly is that?"
Serenity gave a smile to Xander. "I'm Serenity," she introduced herself, smiling at both Soren and Xander.

Soren gave a lazy wave, before pointing to himself, "Soren."

Xander, however, gave a small bow as he spoke, "Its a pleasure to meet you, Serenity," he grabbed her hand and gently brought it up to his face like he was going to kiss it through the mask-- Soren sighed and popped Xander in the back of the head, "Behave yourself." it may not've looked like it, but Xander was an inch away from draining the girl of her energy, and Soren noticed it. He slowly pulled Xander a few feet away from her by his mask, "anyways, Cerin, do you need us to show you where his room is?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth attempts to stand up but ends up falling back over onto her butt. "Huh?..." She asks, confused as to what John was talking about.
(@The Last One)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro appears in her dorm room, slamming her fist into the wall and just falling onto her bed face first, not even bothering to roll over onto her back. She shuts her eyes, wanting to fall asleep and stay asleep forever.
(@Sixxx)

SorenDarrah said:
Xander, however, gave a small bow as he spoke, "Its a pleasure to meet you, Serenity," he grabbed her hand and gently brought it up to his face like he was going to kiss it through the mask-- Soren sighed and popped Xander in the back of the head, "Behave yourself." it may not've looked like it, but Xander was an inch away from draining the girl of her energy, and Soren noticed it. He slowly pulled Xander a few feet away from her by his mask, "anyways, Cerin, do you need us to show you where his room is?"
Serenity watched Xander with an interest, not able to help the small smile that came to her face as Soren flicked Xander. She ran her fingers through her hair. Cerin was right; she did find his brother's quite entertaining. Their antics had her laughing and smiling.

AriaTheWatcher said:
John helps her up, and puts most of her weight onto him. "Never mind... But why the hell would you do that to yourself?"

SorenDarrah said:
Cerin sneered at Xander before turning his attention to Soren again, "yes, actually."

[QUOTE="The Last One]John helps her up, and puts most of her weight onto him. "Never mind... But why the hell would you do that to yourself?"

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth frowns. "Why did I do what to myself?" She asks, her head hurt and she couldn't think straight. "Where am I? What I going on? Who are you?" She asks, she couldn't remember anything at all. "Ughh....head hurts...I can't remember anything..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back