• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
"Juice is sweet isn't it?" Mahiro sat down and took a sip of his hot chocolate, "So, what did you guys do for christmas usually?"
(Did say his presence couldn't be felt or anything like that in one of my posts)
"Juice can be sweet..I guess.." Vex scooted closer to Mahiro and took another sip of drink,"My mother saw winter as a time to throw celebrations. Each year we had ten small parties and two really big ones. It was mostly her friends and colleagues, and very few family members. We, as in Xander, Soren, and I, spent our time at each party entertaining the guests.."

Asphyxiated said:
"Juice can be sweet..I guess.." Vex scooted closer to Mahiro and took another sip of drink,"My mother saw winter as a time to throw celebrations. Each year we had ten small parties and two really big ones. It was mostly her friends and colleagues, and very few family members. We, as in Xander, Soren, and I, spent our time at each party entertaining the guests.."
"Entertaining..." Mahiro took another sip and looked at Vex, "W-was it bad?... I don't know if I want to know the details."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro quickly fell asleep, purring softly. Almost instantly after she fell asleep she went back to normal, except for the fact that she was completely nude and still had cat ears and a cat tail for some reason. She was quietly asleep still.

(@Sixxx)
(@Sixxx)

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin glanced at Khloe as he felt her warmth change and looked back at Xander. He was up to something, and he was sure he could guess what. "Where is Soren?"
"Soren?" Xander lifted his shoulders, the smile widening, "oh, that sot, who can say~? He might be in this bag, or he might be in his room fast asleep."

adam looked down at her shocked and took off his hoodie and placed it over here to keep her warm and kept humming , she look peaceful so he let her rest for now

Haiiro remains asleep, smiling and just laying there peacefully, having an amazing dream, which was a huge contrast to her normal nightmares. (@Sixxx)

LonelyAssassin said:
"Entertaining..." Mahiro took another sip and looked at Vex, "W-was it bad?... I don't know if I want to know the details."
Vex chuckled a little, "My mother may have been twisted, but she knew better. We had to play instruments for them, amuse them, pour their drinks...you get the drift? There were very few times where we had to entertain people, and when we did, there was nothing we could do about it. We had to make the celebration the best of the year."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Going to bed soon. Church in a few hours)

[/QUOTE]
((( Okay. I might go off soon too, I'm in the middle of an episode in the Daily Life of Highschool Boys anime xD )))

adam sits there silently thinking about it all she wanted to turn him into a cat he looked down at her differently , angrily. a vein in his neck stuck out with anger and he sighed trying to control his anger for once he wanted to throw her and rip her limb from limb and destroy the place but instead he bit his lip and controlled his breathing

Asphyxiated said:
Vex chuckled a little, "My mother may have been twisted, but she knew better. We had to play instruments for them, amuse them, pour their drinks...you get the drift? There were very few times where we had to entertain people, and when we did, there was nothing we could do about it. We had to make the celebration the best of the year."
Mahiro nodded a couple of times, "You spent so much of your celebration making other's happy that you didn't get to enjoy yourselves?"

SorenDarrah said:
"Soren?" Xander lifted his shoulders, the smile widening, "oh, that sot, who can say~? He might be in this bag, or he might be in his room fast asleep."
"Xander...don't be stupid..you're not burying Soren, that would just start ruckus." Cerin stared at him bleakly, his voice assertive, "undo what ever it is you've done to him and get him out of that bag."

Haiiro yawns, turning over in her sleep and one of her cat ears touching the freezing cold floor, waking her up. "Wha?..." She says, almost forgetting where she was for a second. She stares at Adam, noticing how angry he looked. "A...Adam?" She says, seeming afraid of Adam. (@Sixxx)

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro nodded a couple of times, "You spent so much of your celebration making other's happy that you didn't get to enjoy yourselves?"
Vex took a swallow of the hot chocolate and nodded, "yes."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex took a swallow of the hot chocolate and nodded, "yes."
"Well this time, I'm gonna try and make it as enjoyable as possible for you." Mahiro grins and then drinks, it warmed him, it really helped against the cold and he thought about the christmassy things he could try with Vex.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth seems to twitch, but it was impossible to tell whether she actually moved or not. The Watcher appears next to John and Elizabeth, seeming veery angry. "What the hell did you do to her!" He yells at John.
"Just go away. I didnt do anything . I have been waiting 9 months for her, and if you cared for her, you would've done the same." John answers this in a plsin manner.

[QUOTE="The Last One]"Just go away. I didnt do anything . I have been waiting 9 months for her, and if you cared for her, you would've done the same." John answers this in a plsin manner.

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher kicks Elizabeth hard enough to send her flying a few feet away. "How the hell..." He mumbles before disappearing. Elizabeth lightly twitches, only moving a few centimeters.

Asphyxiated said:
"Xander...don't be stupid..you're not burying Soren, that would just start ruckus." Cerin stared at him bleakly, his voice assertive, "undo what ever it is you've done to him and get him out of that bag."
Serenity glanced at the bag in Xander's hand, raising an eyebrow at the thought of a person being in there. She moved a few steps back, definitely not wanting to be the next person in the bag.

adams eyes stared ahead for a moment before shifting down to her . her bright blue eyes were ice and cold his fists stayed clenched and he took a deep breath " please ...." he manages in a cool even voice " take me back to the school" he was angry and felt betrayed .He was disappointed the one girl he actually liked tried to turn him into a cat, oh well

(@AriaTheWatcher )

Sixxx said:
adams eyes stared ahead for a moment before shifting down to her . her bright blue eyes were ice and cold his fists stayed clenched and he took a deep breath " please ...." he manages in a cool even voice " take me back to the school" he was angry and felt betrayed .He was disappointed the one girl he actually liked tried to turn him into a cat, oh well
(@AriaTheWatcher )
Haiiro frowned. "Look, it was just going to be a harmless prank, I don't know what the hell I was thinking." She sighs. "But, I can see why you hate my now...so I'll do as you say..." She says, sending Adam back to his dorm room while she remains in her realm, curling up into a ball and silently crying. (@Sixxx)

Asphyxiated said:
Xander huffed as the bag started moving and dropped the head of it to the floor,"time's up.." He crossed his arms as Soren broke through the bag and looked around apathetically. "You're not fun, Cerin. I could've had him six feet under by now and my expreiment wouldn't have gone to waste, no, it wouldn't.."

Soren stood up and kicked the bag out from around his feet, mumbling. He glared at Xander for a moment before Xander jumped at him, causing him to flinch. "ugh.." Soren turned to look at his savior and say that it was Cerin and someone new, again, "Cerin, hello... Hello to you." He scratched at his bare stomach as he yawned and reached his free hand out to Xander, pushing him towards Cerin. "I'm tired. I told you that I wasn't dealing with him if he came here, its your turn."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Well this time, I'm gonna try and make it as enjoyable as possible for you." Mahiro grins and then drinks, it warmed him, it really helped against the cold and he thought about the christmassy things he could try with Vex.
Vex pursed his lips as he watched Mahiro, wondering what he was thinking. He took another sip of the liquid and smiled slightly, "its good, by the way."

SorenDarrah said:
Xander huffed as the bag started moving and dropped the head of it to the floor,"time's up.." He crossed his arms as Soren broke through the bag and looked around apathetically. "You're not fun, Cerin. I could've had him six feet under by now and my expreiment wouldn't have gone to waste, no, it wouldn't.."
Soren stood up and kicked the bag out from around his feet, mumbling. He glared at Xander for a moment before Xander jumped at him, causing him to flinch. "ugh.." Soren turned to look at his savior and say that it was Cerin and someone new, again, "Cerin, hello... Hello to you." He scratched at his bare stomach as he yawned and reached his free hand out to Xander, pushing him towards Cerin. "I'm tired. I told you that I wasn't dealing with him if he came here, its your turn."
Serenity's eyes went wide at the sight of seeing the male come out of the bag. "Hello," she replied, giving him a meek smile. Serenity examined Soren's appearance, but paid no mind to it, her eyes bouncing between the three guys.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher kicks Elizabeth hard enough to send her flying a few feet away. "How the hell..." He mumbles before disappearing. Elizabeth lightly twitches, only moving a few centimeters.
"Freaking coward. " John walks over to Elizabeth, noticing her twitch. "Maybe..." He tries to shake her awake, almost smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back