• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam heard the thud and rushed back to her dorm , cautously opening the door" tuffy? Are you ok?" he picked up the painting and set it on her table " im sorry i over reacted hun , i was just upset , where are you?"

Sixxx said:
Adam heard the thud and rushed back to her dorm , cautously opening the door" tuffy? Are you ok?" he picked up the painting and set it on her table " im sorry i over reacted hun , i was just upset , where are you?"
Haiiro stands up, stumbling a bit. There was blood running down from her empty eye socket under her eyepatch. She starts walking towards the door. "I'm...here..." She says, feeling a bit disoriented, she was having trouble seeing straight and walked straight into the wall by accident. (@Sixxx)

"Jesus Tuffy" he ran over and caught her before she fell , he scooped her up into his arms and carried her to the bathroom siting on the edge of the tub with her in his lap he got a wash cloth and damped it wiping away the blood on her face, to afraid to look under the eye patch " Oh sweetheart what did you do?" he said softly useing another corner to wipe tears away from her other eye .

Haiiro frowned. "I...I cut out my eye...I don't know...what I was thinking..." She says, starting to feel a bit dizzy. She couldn't see very well, and she felt like she was going to pass out or something. (@Sixxx)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns. "Why did I do what to myself?" She asks, her head hurt and she couldn't think straight. "Where am I? What I going on? Who are you?" She asks, she couldn't remember anything at all. "Ughh....head hurts...I can't remember anything..."
"It's me. John. And you are in... hell. Just relax." John sighs, and looks at her, concerned. "You messed yourself pretty bad... knocking yourself out for... 9 months? I think..."

Elizabeth gives John a confused look. "John? Who? I don't remember...anything..." She says, wondering what was going on. "9 months?...Wha..." She mumbles, really confused at the moment. (@The Last One)

" well that was not your best idea... you can heal it back cant you ?" he combed his fingers through her air and washed some blood off her with the wash cloth " im sorry i freaked out but you just cant try tricks like that on me , it hurt sweetheart , i asked to leave cause i didnt wanna be mad and i wanted to hurt you and thats not me i had you take your self out of harms way"

Sixxx said:
" well that was not your best idea... you can heal it back cant you ?" he combed his fingers through her air and washed some blood off her with the wash cloth " im sorry i freaked out but you just cant try tricks like that on me , it hurt sweetheart , i asked to leave cause i didnt wanna be mad and i wanted to hurt you and thats not me i had you take your self out of harms way"
Haiiro laughs nervously. "Going between...realms takes...almost all of my energy..." She says, coughing up blood. "I think...I may have used...too much in a short...period of time..." She says, putting her hand onto her eyepatch and adjusting it a little bit so that it didn't fall off. (@Sixxx)

Elizabeth shakes her head. "I can't...my name is Elizabeth?" She asks, having forgotten almost everything. She stumbled backwards a few steps, seeming confused and disoriented. (@The Last One)

he wiped some blood from her mouth " come one ,lets get you to bed , you need to rest ...ill stay here and make sure your ok through the night "he got her some water and helped her drink it down then he carried her to her bed seting a towel down proping her up to lay on her side so she wouldnt choke on her blood. she needed rest in order to heal herself so he would help her he pulled the covers round her and set some water on her nightstand, he pulled up a chair and an notebook and paper to entertain himself when she slept " go to sleep tuffy " he kissed her forehead and hummed a lullaby

(igtg to sleep its 3Am tag me in it)

John sighed, but realized he had to help her. "You don't remember anything huh..." John grabs her, to keep her from falling down. "Just calm down."

Sixxx said:
he wiped some blood from her mouth " come one ,lets get you to bed , you need to rest ...ill stay here and make sure your ok through the night "he got her some water and helped her drink it down then he carried her to her bed seting a towel down proping her up to lay on her side so she wouldnt choke on her blood. she needed rest in order to heal herself so he would help her he pulled the covers round her and set some water on her nightstand, he pulled up a chair and an notebook and paper to entertain himself when she slept " go to sleep tuffy " he kissed her forehead and hummed a lullaby
(igtg to sleep its 3Am tag me in it)
Haiiro shuts her eyes, trying to fall asleep. She hurt all over, but eventually she did manage to fall asleep, her tail slowly swishing side to side as she slept. She was having a horrible nightmare, but managed to stay silent. (@The Last One)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shuts her eyes, trying to fall asleep. She hurt all over, but eventually she did manage to fall asleep, her tail slowly swishing side to side as she slept. She was having a horrible nightmare, but managed to stay silent. (@The Last One)
John stops, and sits her down. "I don't have any damn medicine with me, so you need to start to relax..." He feels her forehead, which is warmer than usual. (Guys, my evil bro is getting his computer ban off Monday, so careful... make a new password so you don't get DDoS... Just letting you know...)

Elizabeth nods. "Ok, ok, ok....ughh..." She says, wondering what the hell relaxing would to to help. "Can you tell me...how the heck I got here?..." She asks. (@The Last One)

"That's a good question. I don't know either..." John sits next to her, studying her. "You just... kind of... teleported in... I guess... you are a goddess. Aren't you?"

Elizabeth shrugs. "I...I don't know...like I said, I can't remember anything." She says, rubbing the back of her head nervously. (@The Last One)

Elizabeth sighs. "Well this sucks..." She mumbles, laying down and staring upwards. "I have the strangest feeling of deja vu..." (@The Last One)

Asphyxiated said:
"I guess." Vex stood up and followed Mahiro, wrapping him up into a hug from behind. "thank you."
Mahiro stood up straight when he felt Vex hug him and then turned his head so he could see him, smiling, "What for?" He chuckled.

...?Akira simply sighed and looked out towards the window as he sat down weakly and quickly. He soon spoke as he looked out of the window?...

" Now there are two people I must protect. "

Oni-fox: "King, when was the last time you ate and slept?"

" Back when we found out Layla was pregnant, possibly even earlier. I dunno. "

Oni-fox: "King.."

" I'm fine. "

takuma_zpsc7a807ec.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back