• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasuke appears sitting on a chair on the opposite side of Layla's Bed (Guessing Akira is still there), he finally entered the room, but he only sat there. He looked at his kid, but he didn't get closer, he didn't want Layla to freak out. "Good morning..." He had a book in his hand but he wasn't reading it, he was smiling at the baby - it was a soft and warm smile, unlike his usual evil grin.

@Mashiro Shiina @Fukushima Akira

" I don't know if you heard, but I'm pretty sure Layla doesn't want you here. You're just lucky that there's a baby in the room. "

...?Akira spoke as he looked over the bed at Tasuke. He soon continued?...

" Both me and Zero are gonna kill you. Sooner or later, one of us will. "

Takuma1_zps94dcd3fd.jpg

---------------------------------------

@LonelyAssassin

"Why did you think I dared to appear." Tasuke tried to read some of his book, but he couldn't keep his eyes off the baby, whenever they made eye contact he'd mouth words to the kid. "I don't care if I'm not wanted, you should know that I don't care about that. She's not going to flip out with a baby in her hands." He let out a sigh and looked at Akira, "So..."

" I gave Layla half of my power, meaning she is far beyond a Goddess by herself. Giving her that power didn't affect mine in the slightest. "

...?Akira spoke as he glared at him, gritting his teeth and his eyes flashing red?...

" I don't appreciate your tone, Human. Maybe I'll transport them out of here and kill you where you are now. "

abcd45274347d62511d21dd17c3672401339954501_full_zpsfb41537e.png

---------------------------------------

@LonelyAssassin

"I never said it did." Tasuke grinned at Akira, it wasn't the smile he gave to his kid, it was his usual thing, "And you could, but then I'd have no reason to stay and I'd be gone. I see you have most if not all your feelings back for her, as much as I despise you seeing this kid, I can't stop it. You're gonna act like a father for him. I don't want that, but I can't stop it." Tasuke sighed as his gaze went back to the baby and then at Layla.

Latla blew her breath. "Stop bickering. I already have one baby to care for." Layla had a soft, loving smile, but her fiery gaze ained at the two of them spoke otherwise. "Now, if you will, be quiet. He's sleeping." Layla hadn't thought about anything other than her newborn son, which was now her top priority. "Tasuke. . . As much as I hate you, you have a right to hold him. Care to?"

" I would follow you, and end your- "

...?As Layla spoke, Akira's eyes slowly returned to normal and he stopped gritting his teeth. He smiled at he looked a Layla and spoke in a gentle, innocent-sounding tone?...

" Don't worry, Layla-chan. I've said all that needs to be said. "

4d9bce7e2467588833b1812fe9948c25_zps1da8c203.jpg

Tasuke looked away from Akira when his threat was interrupted and looked at Layla, "What have you named him?" Tasuke would have to accept any name she answers him with, whether he liked it or not.

"Good..." Layla attention was shifted once Tasuke spoke. "Kaname.....Kaname Honey Soulis." Layla had a bright, motherly smile accompany her words as she spoke. She couldn't wait to raise him. To hold his hand on his first day of school, to teach him how to treat girls.

...?Akira smiled warmly as he observed Layla. The two tailed fox lay on Layla's lap, with it's eyes closed. However, it wasn't asleep, it was fooling Tasuke into thinking it was asleep. While her King was there, the fox felt entirely safe. It didn't budged, keeping a close watch on Tasuke?...

1036423-bigthumbnail_zpsb59f8e60.jpg

Tasuke actually liked the name and smiled back at her, "Kaname huh?" He stood up and walked over to the side of her bed, she was too into the kid to be worried about him so he thought it'd be safe, he hesitated for a moment, "C-can I hold him?" A red haze crossed over his cheeks after he said it, it was only slight but it was noticeable.

...?The fox quickly stood up and swung both of it's tails, repelling Tasuke back slightly with her powers. It spoke as it growled her teeth at him?...

Oni-fox: "Stay away from her, monster!"

hiiro-no-kakera-episode-12-picture-30.jpg

"Oni-fox...relax." Layla gently pet the fox's head with a soft giggle, before carefully placing Kaname in Tasuke's arms. "Cup his head....there you go." Layla titled her head for a few moments to see if he was holding the baby right, before smiling. "All set."

Tasuke glared at the Fox and then when Layla allowed him too smiled again, "Thanks." He allowed her to show him how told hold Kaname and then when he had him, stayed standing beside Layla so that they didn't grow suspicious of him, "Hello Kaname, you're a handsome kid you know that?" He laughed sadly, lifting the baby and kissed his forehead and then gently hugged him against his cheek.

Oni-fox: "King, you're going to allow this?!"

" Don't worry, O-chan. He makes any wrong move and I'll kill him, he knows it. "

...♅Akira spoke as the fox calmed down and lay between Layla's legs♅...

Layla smiled while watching him hold her...and...his son. Now silent with her smile fading, Layla stroked the fox's head, lowering her gaze to stare at one of the still disappearing scars made on her leg. She said nothing, but closed her eyelids over her irises.

Tasuke took the baby away from his face and just looked at him again, his mind wondered, he'd probably not get to see him so often, and he felt himself tear up. Idiot. He forced himself to stop and thought it best to give Kaname back, "Here..." Tasuke slowly handed over Kaname back to Layla, he kept his hands near until she had him properly, "Keep him warm." Tasuke shook his head, "Sorry. I know you'll take care of him." He turned to face the window, "I need to go and tell my brother he's an uncle, he's blonde with my eyes, he may visit. See you again Layla.... Akira." He vanished.

" The next time we meet will be your death. "

...♅Akira spoke as he looked at him with a completely serious tone and facial expression. It then changed to a light hearted one as he looked at Kaname. He smiled and stretched his finger out towards him. It was the first time he'd ever seen a baby up close other than Kenji, so he was mesmerized♅...

Layla sighed. She shifted her gaze back to Kaname. "Poor Kaname. No father necessarily to be around." Shaking her head once she finished whispering, Layla turned her attention to Akira. "Would you like to hold him? With no more death threats?"

" I've never held a baby before. I'm afraid in case I break him.. "

...?Akira spoke as he slightly turned red and looked away. The fox giggled?...

Oni-fox: "What's wrong? Are you telling me you can't handle children, my King?"

" Fine. Give him here.. "

TakumaOnizaki1_zps03051616.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Layla raised her brow and rolled her irises, giggling. "Never mind. I don't need a broken child." Layla gently smiled, smoothing her hand over Kaname's head. "Can you bring me his diaper bag? Since you want to throw it over your shoulder."

" Hm? This is my school bag. The diaper bag is over here. "

...?Akira walked over to the opposite end of the room and picked up a bag. He soon returned, placing the bag on the bed. He returned to his seat and sat down, releasing a short breath. He looked at Kaname and spoke, a small smile on his face?...

" Here you go. "

Oni-fox: "Doesn't he remind you a little bit of Kenji?"

" He does, slightly. "

...?The hospital room they were in was devoid of beauty. It's walls were simply cream, not peeling or dirty, just cream. There was no decoration at all save the lamp at the side of the bed and the bouquet of flowers. The walls were perhaps once the kind of green that reminds people of spring-time and hope, but it had faded so much that the hue is insipid. The room had an undertone of bleach and the floor was simply grey. At the far end were windows in simple, brown metal frames. Akira looked back to Layla, the baby and his fox. They were the only beauty that he saw in the room. He spoke as he thought of his mansion?...

" So. Have you had any thought on where you'll be staying? I believe the school apartments are only a one bedroom. If you want, you can move in with me? I have around twenty bedrooms all with functioning intercoms. Not to mention there's a barrier around it, only allowing those I deem fit to enter. "

3931275_640px_zpseb577b23.jpg

...?He sent an aerial image of his mansion to Layla 's mind?...

TakagiEstate-anime.jpg

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Will reply when home from church)

[/QUOTE]
((( Okay, gives me a chance to edit my post and make it more descriptive xD )))

Adam watches over her all night not once falling asleep when he got close he would stand and walk the room but he never once left her side .drew he watched her he read never once leaving her by morning he had dark circles under his eyes

@AriaTheWatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back