• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
khloerose said:
Serenity watched Xander with an interest, not able to help the small smile that came to her face as Soren flicked Xander. She ran her fingers through her hair. Cerin was right; she did find his brother's quite entertaining. Their antics had her laughing and smiling.
Asphyxiated said:
Cerin sneered at Xander before turning his attention to Soren again, "yes, actually."
Soren stared at Cerin a moment before sighing,"alright, we'll show you."

Xander stood up straight,"does that mean we are going to see Vexy dear?" He seemed excited about the idea, but there was no telling what he was actually thinking.

Soren raised an eyebrow at Xander,"yes, we're going to see Vex." He was still holding onto his mask,"don't try anything funny this time."

Xander pursed his lips,"err...no promises Deary."

Soren looked like he was about to hit Xander when the red-head slipped from his grasp and hopped over to Cerin, grabbing his wrist, and pulling he and Serenity up the stairs. "
Come on, let's get a move on."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro stood up straight when he felt Vex hug him and then turned his head so he could see him, smiling, "What for?" He chuckled.
"For putting up with me." Vex said quietly before pecking him on the lips. He let him go afterwards and spun on his heel,"I have a weird feeling about today."

SorenDarrah said:
Soren stared at Cerin a moment before sighing,"alright, we'll show you."
Xander stood up straight,"does that mean we are going to see Vexy dear?" He seemed excited about the idea, but there was no telling what he was actually thinking.

Soren raised an eyebrow at Xander,"yes, we're going to see Vex." He was still holding onto his mask,"don't try anything funny this time."

Xander pursed his lips,"err...no promises Deary."

Soren looked like he was about to hit Xander when the red-head slipped from his grasp and hopped over to Cerin, grabbing his wrist, and pulling he and Serenity up the stairs. "
Come on, let's get a move on."
Cerin didn't fight against Xander pulling him, but rather struggled to keep up. He had grabbed Khloe's wrist in the process of being dragged so that she wasn't left behind, and shoved Soren ahead so that they wouldn't get lost or tricked by Xander's bad sense of direction.

Asphyxiated said:
"For putting up with me." Vex said quietly before pecking him on the lips. He let him go afterwards and spun on his heel,"I have a weird feeling about today."
"Hahaha, you have a point." Mahiro teased, he turned around leaning his back against the counter, "Why'd you say that? It's too cold forthings to happen." He pouted

LonelyAssassin said:
"Hahaha, you have a point." Mahiro teased, he turned around leaning his back against the counter, "Why'd you say that? It's too cold forthings to happen." He pouted
"I'm not sure if it's already happened, or is going to. Something is just strange to today, I feel it." Vex was being serious, his rustic irises looking around the room.

"Well it has been pretty quiet lately, it's about time something 'happened' I guess." And at that moment Tasuke appeared in the Kitchen, leaning against the counter to the right of Mahiro. "Hello."

Asphyxiated said:

Cerin didn't fight against Xander pulling him, but rather struggled to keep up. He had grabbed Khloe's wrist in the process of being dragged so that she wasn't left behind, and shoved Soren ahead so that they wouldn't get lost or tricked by Xander's bad sense of direction.
Soren groaned when he was shoved forward and continued to walk through the dorms until they reached the correct dorm. He reached a hand out and knocked on the door, trying to ignore Xander's childish chants of,"vex! Vex! Vex!"

LonelyAssassin said:
"Well it has been pretty quiet lately, it's about time something 'happened' I guess." And at that moment Tasuke appeared in the Kitchen, leaning against the counter to the right of Mahiro. "Hello."
Vex blinked, staring at Tasuke before his nose scrunched,"I knew something reeked but--" he stopped when he heard a knock on the door, he walked over to it and slowly opened it. "Yes?"

Before Soren had a chance to say anything, Xander had pounced onto Vex and knocked him over. He pinned his brother, a thin grin forming on his lips as his eyes widened,"I've got you now Kitten," his voice wasn't the fake one he had grown accustomed to, but his real one.

Mahiro growls at Tasuke, "Wha-" he then hears the thud and runs into Vex with Xander over him and sees Soren at the Door, "Get off him!" Mahiro runs over and tries to pull the red head off. Tasuke leans against the door frame of the Kitchen and watches, he crosses his arms and huffs.

Vex hissed at Xander and slipped his legs up, pushing him off by his stomach into Soren; careful not to get Mahiro hit. "What the hell?! Why'd you bring him here?"

Cerin emerged into view from behind Soren, his brows furrowed,"what happened?"

Sixxx said:
Adam watches over her all night not once falling asleep when he got close he would stand and walk the room but he never once left her side .drew he watched her he read never once leaving her by morning he had dark circles under his eyes
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro woke up, feeling a bit better. She was having trouble remembering where she was for a second though. She yawns, her vision blurry, and looks around the room. She couldn't remember what her nightmare had been about, but she knew she'd had one. (@Sixxx)

Soren caught Xander when he was kicked towards him, scanning the people around blankly before answering Vex,"Xander is here because, unlike you said you would, neither you or Cerin has managed to keep up with him. So, I have to. I can't remember why exactly we are here..?" He held Xander against him like a kid so that he couldn't do anything as he stared at Cerin. "Xander attacked Vex again, nothing unusual."

Xander hissed as he tried to squirm out of Soren's arms, kicking his feet. If Soren were a little shorter, he would've been able to use his shadows, but he wasn't,"dammit! Why are you so tall?! Shrink or something!"

Mahiro offered his hand to Vex as Xander was squirming, he gave him a smile, "I've got you." Tasuke remained observing the room, he had no business with any of these people except from Mahiro and so waited until he was spoken to.

Adam sits up to her movement " hey... how are you sweetheart?" he looked at her with intense eyes , dark circles under his eyes from not sleeping " you ok a bit better " he says witha soft smile

Sixxx said:
Adam sits up to her movement " hey... how are you sweetheart?" he looked at her with intense eyes , dark circles under his eyes from not sleeping " you ok a bit better " he says witha soft smile
Haiiro nods, rubbing her left eye. "Yeah...did you, stay up all night?" She asks, noticing the dark circles under Adam's eyes. "You didn't have to..." She says, hoping that she hadn't kept Adam up. (@Sixxx)

" i needed to make sure you were ok you looked really sick ....dont worry i can sleep later, how are you feeling ?" he smiled and leaned over kissing her forehead

Sixxx said:
" i needed to make sure you were ok you looked really sick ....dont worry i can sleep later, how are you feeling ?" he smiled and leaned over kissing her forehead
Haiiro smiles. "Better, a little better at least." She says, the area where her right eye used to be still hurt, but she could fix that. "Sorry for keeping you awake..." She says, seeming a bit ashamed of herself. (@Sixxx)

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro offered his hand to Vex as Xander was squirming, he gave him a smile, "I've got you." Tasuke remained observing the room, he had no business with any of these people except from Mahiro and so waited until he was spoken to.
Vex took his hand and stood, not letting it go. He tried not to be aggravated from these turn of events, but it was hard. "Cerin...why. Are. They. Here?"

Cerin bit the edge of his lip in thought before stepping over to Vex and pulling his mask down to whisper something to him.

Vex raised a brow,"what makes you think I would want to do that? That any of us would want to do that?"

Cerin shrugged afterwards, looking at the ground and covering his face with the mask again as a cloud of gray smoke began to escape.

Vex rolled his eyes and patted Cerin on the head,"I'll think about it.." He then turned his attention to Tasuke, just staring at him.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "Better, a little better at least." She says, the area where her right eye used to be still hurt, but she could fix that. "Sorry for keeping you awake..." She says, seeming a bit ashamed of herself. (@Sixxx)
(@Sixxx)

Layla took a moment to ponder his offer. Raising his brow, Layla tilted her head to the side, studying her child. "Move in? I font like huge spaces Akira. Especially not having so many places Kaname can get lost and hurt." A worried look consumed Laylas expression, but he had a point. She couldn't stay in her dorm, not with the baby. She didn't want to move to her own home, knowing she couldn't handle it by herself or risk having her father bursting in. "Any other ideas?"

SorenDarrah said:
Soren caught Xander when he was kicked towards him, scanning the people around blankly before answering Vex,"Xander is here because, unlike you said you would, neither you or Cerin has managed to keep up with him. So, I have to. I can't remember why exactly we are here..?" He held Xander against him like a kid so that he couldn't do anything as he stared at Cerin. "Xander attacked Vex again, nothing unusual."
Xander hissed as he tried to squirm out of Soren's arms, kicking his feet. If Soren were a little shorter, he would've been able to use his shadows, but he wasn't,"dammit! Why are you so tall?! Shrink or something!"
Serenity stood next to Cerin, her hands clasped together in front of her as she watched them try to handle Xander. Serenity saw right away that Xander could be difficult and most likely got into trouble often, due to the fact that the brothers had taken to a schedule of who was to watch Xander. It was kind of hilarious, really.

" I see. Why don't you move in to the house joined onto the mansion? It's relatively small with two rooms and a front and back garden. It's under the same protection as the rest of the property. "

...♅Akira spoke as he said another location. If she refused this location, there was only two more places left. One of which she may not wish to go to, especially being so far away from home♅...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back