• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
Vex sat up and sighed, watching Mahiro leave before answering him, "HEAT."
Mahiro laughed as he put the kettle on and got two mugs, he placed them on the side and waited for the kettle to boil. When it clicked off he took out sachels and poured one into each mug before topping it up with boiling water. He carried both mugs into the room and passed one to Vex.

"Hot Chocolate, but a couple extra Sugar's in there for you."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( YOU WANNA GO NIGHT NIGHT I'm uncultured?! )))

[/QUOTE]
PIN THIS MOTHERFUCKER'S MUFFIN CAP BLACK AND BLUE

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin shrugged, "I'm really tired, So I might hit the ha-" Cerin stopped when he saw Xander walking towards the exit. "speak of the devil.." he mumbled as the red-head came to a halt and he studied what he was lugging behind him.."Xander.."
Serenity scanned the appearance of Cerin's brother, Xander, leaning over to Cerin subtly, whispering softly, "Is this the one with the accent?" she asked, twirling her thumbs.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro laughed as he put the kettle on and got two mugs, he placed them on the side and waited for the kettle to boil. When it clicked off he took out sachels and poured one into each mug before topping it up with boiling water. He carried both mugs into the room and passed one to Vex.
"Hot Chocolate, but a couple extra Sugar's in there for you."
Vex paused and took the cup gently, his brows furrowing. "what's this...? hot chocolate?" He sniffed the beverage and blinked, it smelled like chocolate alright. "is this some kind of christmas drink?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro seemed a bit sad, but Adam was wrong about her powers working correctly in her current form. She couldn't do much more than cause a few small cracks in the ground, attempting to travel between realms took alot more energy than she had in her current form. "Meow..."
(@Sixxx)

Asphyxiated said:
am I the only one who imagines an Asian saying everything akira does and just...cant take it seriously?))
((( I can do a surprisingly well American accent. )))

Asphyxiated said:
Vex paused and took the cup gently, his brows furrowing. "what's this...? hot chocolate?" He sniffed the beverage and blinked, it smelled like chocolate alright. "is this some kind of christmas drink?"
Mahiro smiled, rubbing the back of his head, "Yes it's chocolate and no, not really. It's usually something you have on cold days like these, just warms you up and is something instead of Coffee or Tea that's sweet - I guess it can be regarded as festive."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](ONE SHEET, ONE PILLOW, NO EGGS, BY MYSELF)

[/QUOTE]
LOL I can't :T_T:

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira](((MY MOMMA TOLD YOU, TO MIND YOUR DAMN MOTHER FUCKING BUSINESS, BITCH!)))

[/QUOTE]
SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST!

((( Huh? xD Ghetto word of the day is cologne. "Ay, bruh! You think you cologne me a dollar?" )))

((( Alright, alright, alriiiiight. Well, Tasuke replied, I replied. Just waiting on Takeia-tan~ )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](SHOULDA BEEN ME LORD! I WAS THE ONE SUCKIN D**K FOR MUNAYY)

[/QUOTE]
((( Oh my god xD NOOO, SHE WASN'T READEE!)))

adam stood , pacing around the room frusterated"meow twice if i can fix this so you can take me home"

(sorry, drifted off there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back