• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((( Soren-kun, why are you not openly admitting your love for me to everyone like you did to me last night? We shared a very special night in the back of your car~ *I smile, knowing everyone's reading this*
tumblr_ml8wrhZaW91s4xjxho1_500_zpssphwsplq.gif
)))

" i want you to take me back to the school, I know your powers will work still ,takes me back" he looked and spoke in a cold heart less tone

Sixxx said:
" i want you to take me back to the school, I know your powers will work still ,takes me back" he looked and spoke in a cold heart less tone
Haiiro seemed a bit sad, but Adam was wrong about her powers working correctly in her current form. She couldn't do much more than cause a few small cracks in the ground, attempting to travel between realms took alot more energy than she had in her current form. "Meow..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Soren-kun, why are you not openly admitting your love for me to everyone like you did to me last night? We shared a very special night in the back of your car~ *I smile, knowing everyone's reading this*
tumblr_ml8wrhZaW91s4xjxho1_500_zpssphwsplq.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
|| do you believe anyone who says they love you? because it was only special for you. I got kind of bored.||

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE DX
I see how it is sempai~

</3 )

[/QUOTE]
((( You were videoing it, don't try and escaped it > :D )))

SorenDarrah said:
|| do you believe anyone who says they love you? because it was only special for you. I got kind of bored.||
((( So you're that kind of man. I see how it is. WE WERE GOING TO GET MARRIED YOU JERK! DIE!
42Hb2nc7sjvk_zpsnjecesvm.gif
)))

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro found a jumper and put it on, he felt his body get warmer and let out a relaxed sigh. He then looked towards Vex and rolled his eyes, walking up beside him and looking down, he then grabbed his crotch, "You and Me are gonna spend christmas together. Ok?" He didn't let go.
Vex nodded, staring up at Mahiro with a slightly nervous expression. "alirght, alright."

khloerose said:
"Thanks," Serenity said, giving a small smile to Cerin as she walked inside of the warm dorm.
Serenity gave Cerin a small smile as she walked through the door into the dorm. The warmth of it enveloped her, making her smile and sigh softly. She turned back to Cerin. "So are you undeniably handsome as well?" Serenity raised an eyebrow, half-joking and being serious at the same time.
Cerin's brows furrowed as he shook his head, "no, just average." a puff of gray smoke emitted as he looked around, not feeling much of a temperature change, though there was a great deal of one.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( -_- We are over.)

[/QUOTE]
((( No!~~~~~~~~~~ We're still on for tomorrow though, right? If not, can I still use your Netflix..?
ToAruMajutsunoIndexII-02-Large20_zpsdb368ab5.jpg
Also, when're you gonna reply? xD )))

Asphyxiated said:
Vex nodded, staring up at Mahiro with a slightly nervous expression. "alirght, alright."
Cerin's brows furrowed as he shook his head, "no, just average." a puff of gray smoke emitted as he looked around, not feeling much of a temperature change, though there was a great deal of one.
Mahiro let go of him and pecked him on the lips, "Good." He walked into his kitchen and called back, "Want anything?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No!~~~~~~~~~~ We're still on for tomorrow though, right? If not, can I still use your Netflix..? Also, when're you gonna reply? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
KEVIN HART IS ON THE TV, SO MIND YOUR GOD DAAAAMN MOTHERFUCKING BUSINESS BITCH!

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You were videoing it, don't try and escaped it > :D )))
((( So you're that kind of man. I see how it is. WE WERE GOING TO GET MARRIED YOU JERK! DIE!
42Hb2nc7sjvk_zpsnjecesvm.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
|| how cute. . . .||

Asphyxiated said:
"Well, I would beg to differ, but I can't exactly," Serenity said, poking the cheek area of the mask. She glanced around the dorm, stomping on the mat in front of the door to take the snow off of them. "So what are your plans for the evening?" She asked Cerin, looking up at him.

Tasuke clenched his fist and bit his hand, that jealousy kept coming back, the fact that this guy was interacting with his kid before he could. It was pissing him off. He wanted to go in there, but he couldn't. He wanted to be with his Kid. On his own and he didn't want a fight to break out. Ugh. He was caring too much.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro let go of him and pecked him on the lips, "Good." He walked into his kitchen and called back, "Want anything?"

KEVIN HART IS ON THE TV, SO MIND YOUR GOD DAAAAMN MOTHERFUCKING BUSINESS BITCH!
((( *Boss, a LonelyAssassin is on the phone for you* [media]

[/media] * Goes over to lackey* Find out where he lives. Kill him. )))

Tasuke clenched his fist and bit his hand, that jealousy kept coming back, the fact that this guy was interacting with his kid before he could. It was pissing him off. He wanted to go in there, but he couldn't. He wanted to be with his Kid. On his own and he didn't want a fight to break out. Ugh. He was caring too much.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( *Boss, a LonelyAssassin is on the phone for you*

[/QUOTE]
(SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST. LIL ASS N**GA!)

xD

((( You momma so nasty, she sucked your daddy **** and came in here and kissed you goodnight. xD XD xD )))

Xander was lazily dragging what looked like a body bag out of Soren's dorm room with his hand. He was still wearing what he had fallen asleep in the night before, though his face was covered by a surgical mask instead of his usual gas-mask. They are frightfully hard to sleep in.

He continued to pull the bag down the stairs and to the exit where he saw Cerin and someone else standing. his head cocked to the side as he looked at the two, "
Cerin?"

khloerose said:
"Well, I would beg to differ, but I can't exactly," Serenity said, poking the cheek area of the mask. She glanced around the dorm, stomping on the mat in front of the door to take the snow off of them. "So what are your plans for the evening?" She asked Cerin, looking up at him.
Cerin shrugged, "I'm really tired, So I might hit the ha-" Cerin stopped when he saw Xander walking towards the exit. "speak of the devil.." he mumbled as the red-head came to a halt and he studied what he was lugging behind him.."Xander.."

LonelyAssassin said:
Vex sat up and sighed, watching Mahiro leave before answering him, "HEAT."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You momma so nasty, she sucked your daddy **** and came in here and kissed you goodnight. xD XD xD )))

[/QUOTE]
IM SICK OF THIS MOTHERFUCKER MAN. TAKEIA. PIN THE TAIL ON THIS MOTHER FUCKER'S ASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back