• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" everything has its breaking point tuffy " he smiled , calling a goddess of destruction a cutesy nickname , hmm she must like me or something he thought to him self with a grin. She looked so fragile to him

Sixxx said:
" everything has its breaking point tuffy " he smiled , calling a goddess of destruction a cutesy nickname , hmm she must like me or something he thought to him self with a grin. She looked so fragile to him
Adam smiles, quickly tossing a glowing blue stone at Adam. "Catch!" She yells, really hoping Adam does catch it.

Asphyxiated said:
Yes.))
Cerin nodded before standing up, the snake had bit him many times, the back of his hands covered in punctures. "Yes, they all go here," he stretched and offered her a hand,"I would offer to take to to meet them, but they aren't the best people."
Serenity frowned a bit as her masterpiece fell apart, but took Cerin's hand nonetheless, standing up. "How bad can they be?" she asked, nudging Cerin. "I've met you," she joked, trying to get a laugh out of him.

winter means snow, yes? I'll edit if no. ))

Vex woke up holding Mahiro, his head pressing gently against the blonde's. His lids pulled themselves apart as he sat up, looking out of the window to the cold. Frost bit at the glass with quiet crackles that echoed to his ears. it was winter..

He immediately snuggled closer to Mahiro, the only source of heat close by, and groaned. "coldd.."

adam catches it closing his hand around it hard and it cracks in his hand " i..im so sorry Haiiro" his face turned red and he handed it back to her " i told you , all i do is break stuff"

khloerose said:
Serenity frowned a bit as her masterpiece fell apart, but took Cerin's hand nonetheless, standing up. "How bad can they be?" she asked, nudging Cerin. "I've met you," she joked, trying to get a laugh out of him.
Cerin chuckled lightly,"if you think I'm bad, you may find them entertaining." he paused, looking around at the white that blanketed the ground. The snow melted beneath his bare feet, a slight steam coming up from his skin, "snow...jeeze.."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin chuckled lightly,"if you think I'm bad, you may find them entertaining." he paused, looking around at the white that blanketed the ground. The snow melted beneath his bare feet, a slight steam coming up from his skin, "snow...jeeze.."
Serenity smiled. She looked down at the ground, glad she had worn her boots. Serenity rocked back and forth on her heels, still watching the snow. "Don't like snow?" She asked in a questioning tone, looking back up at him.

Layla smiled as the doctor brought her son in and carefully handed him over, Layka immediately cradling the child to her chest. ". . . Kaname Honey Soulis..I'm your mommy." Layla whispered her words to her child in a soothing manner, nuzzling her index finger against his hand, while he made his best attempt to grasp it, his own eyelids shut tight. Slowly, she shifted her gaze towards Akira, a small smile evident upon her lips. "Hm? I don't know."

21074wall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
adam catches it closing his hand around it hard and it cracks in his hand " i..im so sorry Haiiro" his face turned red and he handed it back to her " i told you , all i do is break stuff"
Haiiro shrugs, the stone repairing itself almost immediately as it's curse starts taking effect on her, turning her into a cat. She tilts her head to the side a little bit before staring down at her paws. "Meeow..."

Asphyxiated said:
winter means snow, yes? I'll edit if no. ))
Vex woke up holding Mahiro, his head pressing gently against the blonde's. His lids pulled themselves apart as he sat up, looking out of the window to the cold. Frost bit at the glass with quiet crackles that echoed to his ears. it was winter..

He immediately snuggled closer to Mahiro, the only source of heat close by, and groaned. "coldd.."
Mahiro snuggled up with him, pulling the covers over the both of them, "It's that time of the year... One of us gotta get out of bed to get out clothes..." He chuckled and let out a sigh, kissing Vex on the forehead, "5 more minutes..."

he leaned down and picked her up with a smile peting her soft silky fur ,gently with a smile " here kitty kitty " he scratched behind her ear " im more of a dog person but cats are c0ol too"

( do you live in a place where winter dosent mean cold ? if so i kindly wanna yell umm i hate you ,cause is been -6 with a -20 windchill allllll weeeekk except today where it rose up to a balmy 22 and snowed all day )

khloerose said:
Serenity smiled. She looked down at the ground, glad she had worn her boots. Serenity rocked back and forth on her heels, still watching the snow. "Don't like snow?" She asked in a questioning tone, looking back up at him.
Cerin shrugged, "Snow doesn't bother me, I just can't properly touch it...It's like holding candy in front of a baby and telling them it's someone else's." He picked up a ball of snow for example and watched as it melted in his grasp, steam forming up from his palm. "as for my brothers, It would be best to stay clear of them. As far as I know, Xander is back, and he is very....strange."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro snuggled up with him, pulling the covers over the both of them, "It's that time of the year... One of us gotta get out of bed to get out clothes..." He chuckled and let out a sigh, kissing Vex on the forehead, "5 more minutes..."
Vex groaned and pulled Mahiro as close as possible without squeezing him, his teeth gently grazing the tip of the blonde's ear. "murr.."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin shrugged, "Snow doesn't bother me, I just can't properly touch it...It's like holding candy in front of a baby and telling them it's someone else." He picked up a ball of snow for example and watched as it melted in his grasp, steam forming up from his palm. "as for my brothers, It would be best to stay clear of them. As far as I know, Xander is back, and he is very....strange."
Vex groaned and pulled Mahiro as close as possible without squeezing him, his teeth gently grazing the tip of the blonde's ear. "murr.."
Mahiro grinned, "What're you doin baka... Now's not the time..." Though he wouldn't deny it was a good way of getting warm, but he managed to regain himself and threw the covers back off them, letting the cold flood over their skins. Mahiro regretted what he did, he thought it'd be funny to see Vex's reaction, but he was cold now too. He slipped outta bed,

Sixxx said:
he leaned down and picked her up with a smile peting her soft silky fur ,gently with a smile " here kitty kitty " he scratched behind her ear " im more of a dog person but cats are c0ol too"
( do you live in a place where winter dosent mean cold ? if so i kindly wanna yell umm i hate you ,cause is been -6 with a -20 windchill allllll weeeekk except today where it rose up to a balmy 22 and snowed all day )
Haiiro purrs unintentionally before noticing that she was enjoying it and leaping out of Adam's hands, walking over to a pedestal and scratching at it. Eventually a door opens on the pedestal and a piece of paper falls out as well as a pen. She holds the pen with her teeth and starts writing on the paper. "Stop that! Seriously, this curse isn't very funny." She writes, the handwriting was pretty bad. She meows and grabs the paper with her teeth, dropping the pen and dragging the paper back to Adam.

...?Akira smiled back as he sat the bouquet of flowers in a vase beside the bed. He spoke as he watched the two of them interact. It was evident he hadn't slept in a while and was looking rather weak on his feat. Akira tried his best to hide it?...

" He's a cute one. He completely takes after you. "

tumblr_me9aoeCm9m1rkizsho1_500_zpse0474bd7.jpg

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin shrugged, "Snow doesn't bother me, I just can't properly touch it...It's like holding candy in front of a baby and telling them it's someone else's." He picked up a ball of snow for example and watched as it melted in his grasp, steam forming up from his palm. "as for my brothers, It would be best to stay clear of them. As far as I know, Xander is back, and he is very....strange."
Serenity nodded, her eyes widening a bit in interest at the sight of the snow melting in his hand. She scooped up another ball of snow, placing it in his hand. Serenity watched while she wiped her hands on her pants, blowing on them and rubbing them together again to warm herself up. "What do you mean 'strange'?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and placing her hands under her arms to gain warmth for them again. She came up with the perfect idea and enclosed Cerin's hand over her small one, feeling the heat radiate. Serenity did the same for the other.

Adam tried so hard not to laugh " ok ok. im sorry but didnt you kinda do this to youself?" he asked picking her back up and petting her 0nce again

Layla gave a soft smile, before finally answering his statement. "Well. He does, doesn't he. . ." Layla was silent as soon as she began to speak about the father. She didn't want to remember who it was. She couldn't be near him. Sadly, it was the best for her son. Gently kissing her son on his forehead, Layla shifted her gaze back to him. "Anyway. Thank you for the flowers."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back