• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
"Oi, doctor.. Would you say it was within... twenty-four hours..? "
...♅Akira continued speaking in the same, slow voice♅...

Dakira: "Y'know, Tasuke is standing right. Be. Hind. You."

[/QUOTE]
The doctor shook his head again,"like I said, sir, it's too soon to tell. These things take time.."

...?Akira simply glared at Tasuke as his blue flames began to surround him. He spoke in the same tone as before?...

" The exact moment that baby is born is the exact moment your life ends. "

Boredstare_zpsbba3cba6.jpg

...?Akira soon turned and walked out of the door, walking down the hallway. His Inner Demon shouting within his mind. The fox spoke to them all?...

Dakira: "What are you doing?! Turn around and end him! "

Oni-fox: "Give him time to adjust. He'll be fine. However, Tasuke, I would figure out a way to leave this world right now. King's got his full power back and he's after you."

((( Now it's fade to black xD )))

khloerose said:
Serenity nodded. "Are you close with any of them?" she asked, placing the plucked pieces of grass on Cerin's pant leg, managing to get enough to spell out 'CERIN.' She smiled, satisfied with her small piece of 'art'.
They are doing a time skip. So just ignore his last words.))

Cerin watched her curiously, blowing a breath of smoke towards the snake and watching it squirm beneath his grasp, biting into his hand several times. He dismissed it, saying, "Hm...I guess you could say we are close.." As he froze, blinking,"something's happened."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin watched her curiously, blowing a breath of smoke towards the snake and watching it squirm beneath his grasp, biting into his hand several times. He dismissed it, saying, "Hm...I guess you could say we are close.." As he froze, blinking,"something's happened."
((( My last words..? -_- )))

[QUOTE="The Last One]"I understand that. I wish I wasn't a god damn parasite. I wish I was human. But I'm not. And I have to accept who I am. Anyways... look at what you created! You think you are a failure, and you are not." John starts to walk closer. "Listen. You can do good things. At least do what I couldn't do."

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth starts crying, although it was almost impossible to tell without seeing the tears splattering against the ground. "I am a failure! I created a race that destroys all the others, I've seen everything that's happened since the beginning of time, and I've seen what will happen, and I've seen..." She suddenly stops talking, going completely motionless and stopping crying. She suddenly slams face first into the ground, out cold face first.

(We're gonna do a 9 month time skip because Mashiro Shiina formally requested one.)

(9 months. I see where this is going. :3)

John just watches her, unable to do anything. He wipes away the tears from her, and sighs. "Listen... I don't know if you want... but... I'll give you one more chance. You really need someone to care huh..." He sits down, staying next to her. "I would've done anything for you. Even give my soul if you needed it."

[QUOTE="The Last One](9 months. I see where this is going. :3)
John just watches her, unable to do anything. He wipes away the tears from her, and sighs. "Listen... I don't know if you want... but... I'll give you one more chance. You really need someone to care huh..." He sits down, staying next to her. "I would've done anything for you. Even give my soul if you needed it."

[/QUOTE]
((( HUH?! YOU JUST GOT THAT?! *Ahem* Waiting on you, Takeia-chan~ )))

Elizabeth just stays there, laying motionless, unable to move, unable to think, stuck in some sort of coma or something with no idea what was going on around her, she had been like this for 9 months now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Layla had been hatched up to numerous cords ever since she had went into the hospital to give birth. Of course, she was alone in the room while the others were outside the door, or waiting downstairs in the lobby. Her baby hadn't quite yet been brought back to her, and her gaze had fallen to stare at the ground below from the large window located just across from her bed. With a soft sigh, Layla tightened one of her hands around a nearby teddy bear, waiting for the doctor to return with her son.

(Good enough?)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth just stays there, laying motionless, unable to move, unable to think, stuck in some sort of coma for her soul or something with no idea what was going on around her, she had been like this for 9 months now.
John still stayed with her, not moving, just staying. He almost grew insane a few times actually...

...♅Akira had been, for the most part, secluded up at Kenji's shrine for nine months. The only things he did was train, shower and do the toilet. He had completely forgotten about eating or drinking. He would occasionally stop by and visit Layla. Now, he was at the Hospital, just walking into Layla's room. He looked around blankly for a few seconds and spoke as he slowly pulled flowers out from behind his back♅...

" Where is everyone? "

Tasuke wasn't in the hospital, he was waiting outside sitting in a tree with one knee up, he leaned his head against the tree trunk and let out a sigh. "She better have a good name for him." He looked up at the sky and breathed in the fresh air through his nose, He wanted to see his son, but Akira's and his truce would be at an end now.

((( Double posts are naughty ( :D ). Waiting on you, Takeia-tan. )))

Asphyxiated said:
Serenity furrowed her eyebrows at the snake. She plucked two more pieces of grass from the ground and made an exclamation point. "Do any of them go here?" Serenity asked, taking out the 'I' and the 'N' of the grass on his leg, just leaving, 'CER'. "That's better," she said to herself, smiling.

Do you mean the "something's happened" bit?))

Elizabeth seems to twitch, but it was impossible to tell whether she actually moved or not. The Watcher appears next to John and Elizabeth, seeming veery angry. "What the hell did you do to her!" He yells at John.

khloerose said:
Serenity furrowed her eyebrows at the snake. She plucked two more pieces of grass from the ground and made an exclamation point. "Do any of them go here?" Serenity asked, taking out the 'I' and the 'N' of the grass on his leg, just leaving, 'CER'. "That's better," she said to herself, smiling.
Do you mean the "something's happened" bit?))
Yes.))

Cerin nodded before standing up, the snake had bit him many times, the back of his hands covered in punctures. "Yes, they all go here," he stretched and offered her a hand,"I would offer to take to to meet them, but they aren't the best people."

" everything has its breaking point tuffy " he smiled , calling a goddess of destruction a cutesy nickname , hmm she must like me or something he thought to him self with a grin. She looked so fragile to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back