• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Luna. You're safe..." He took a couple of steps back though and sheathed his blade, hearing the Layla can't stand men he thought it was best to keep his distance. He leaned against the wall.

"you're in no position to ask questions." Xander moved the blade from his head and trailed the tip of it down the back of his neck, the movement being followed by a thin line of blood. He grinned and licked the blood from his neck, still holding the boy down.

Soren darted over to them and pulled Xander off, holding him like one would hold a doll. "That is Vex you idiot!" he picked Vex up with his other hand, immediately recognizing what the problem was. "Youre a kid..."

"aww! he's so cute~" Xander teased, pretending to pinch Vex's cheek.

" Yes, it's me. "

...?Akira said in reply to T?shir?. He soon saw Luna appear infront of him and then speak?...

" No, I will never leave her side. "

...?Akira said as he didn't break his look from Layla. A sharp pain shot through his head as a fraction of his memories surrounding Layla returned. His power wanted him to remember, his Inner Demon also. He spoke?...

" I promised I'd never leave her side. I won't break that promise
ever again.. "

char_95996_zps764f7427.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SorenDarrah said:
"you're in no position to ask questions." Xander moved the blade from his head and trailed the tip of it down the back of his neck, the movement being followed by a thin line of blood. He grinned and licked the blood from his neck, still holding the boy down.
Soren darted over to them and pulled Xander off, holding him like one would hold a doll. "That is Vex you idiot!" he picked Vex up with his other hand, immediately recognizing what the problem was. "Youre a kid..."

"aww! he's so cute~" Xander teased, pretending to pinch Vex's cheek.
"Stop it!" Vex growled and kicked at Xander angrily. He shot his head up to look at Soren,"yes! I'm a kid! Now put me down!" He squirmed, not wanting to be near Xander while he was weak.

"Yet you did, and teamed up to kill her." Luna glared behind herself at Akira. She had tossed aside Toshiro's comment, her full focus on Layla and Akira. He had angered her, and he still was. Almost allowing Layla to be killed, in her presence. "You don't deserve her."

" I had to leave her. In that current predicament, Layla chose Zero. I'd just be in their way if I stayed. I have lost the majority of my memories about her, and the first two people I saw when I came back was Tasuke and Tyrael. I couldn't exactly tell them to not kill someone I never knew. I never fought. Not until Tasuke... "

...♅Akira slammed his fist against the nearby wall, slightly cracking it. He looked down as tears fell. He spoke♅...

" I didn't mean for it to happen this way. I can't take it. I can't. I'm so disgusted with myself.. "

"You should be.....but sulking and feeling pitiful isn't going to help her. Now is it? You need to gain her trust. So will Zero. It'll be a long process, judging by just how she's acting. " Luna blew her breath, just as Layla sat up ever so slowly.

Sitting up, Layla slowly opened her gaze, first catching sight of her older sibling. With a weak smile, she started to get up, well until she saw both Tasuke and Akira. Immediately, she clutched the small fox, hiding herself behind Luna.

" There is a way to reset everything. To reset her mind and body to before Tasuke.. did it. However, I have never used it.. "

...?Akira spoke as he slowly wiped away his tears and looked at Layla. The fox rubbed it's head against her chest, showing her that Akira could be trusted. It spoke as Akira looked at her. A voice rang out from his mind, the origin being Akira's inner Demon?...

Oni-fox: "It's okay, Queen. King is here. He'll protect you."

Dakira: " You hate yourself right now, don't you, my King? "

" Of course I do.. "

Dakira: "Good. You should after what you've done."

Takuma3_zps0df00e02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Layla lifted the fox to her cheek, gently kissing the top of its head, reluctantly stepping out from behind her "Why are you here...?" Layla nodded her head to Luna, signaling for her to relax and sit down.

"And I am still here... great. Wai-How did you..." He looks up, and tries to focus on her, but keeps on getting distracted.

" I had to see if you were okay.. "

...?Akira averted his gaze from Layla and looked to the right. He was unable to hold a gaze with her anymore. Too many mixed feelings were fighting within him. Pain, despair, anger, hate, sadness. All of them negative emotions trying to grip Akira. He spoke?...

" I'm so sorry.. "

hiiro_no_kakera_01_3_zps119fd10f.png

Elizabeth sighs. "How did I get out of here and back again? Simple, turns out I'm the goddess of life and creation." She says, seeming a bit sad about something. "And yes, you are still in hell."

John almost laughs, and sits up. "Goddess? I wouldn't be surprised about that... seeing what happens every time... but of life and creation?"

Elizabeth nods, still staring off into the distance. "Apparently so." She says, wishing that it wasn't true. She sighs, still seeming depressed about something.

"What's wrong?" John stands up, a little dizzy. How long was he... out? And why did Elizabeth seem... upset?

Layla stared at him silently. She didn't know what to say. Regardless, she felt sick in her stomach. Her head was hurting, and her temperature was exceeding normal. With something of a soft yawn, Layla stumbled a bit before leaning against the opposite wall.

Elizabeth sighs. "Well for one, Han has pretty much abandoned me, two, I had been missing my memory for thousands of years, and three, I have no one, I have nothing." She says bluntly, glancing over her shoulder at John, "Oh, and my whole damn life has been a lie."

Toshiro guarded the room, looking from person to person, he was mainly waiting for Luna to give him some sort of order, but she probably wouldn't at the moment. A lot of Drama had happened outside of the house and now everything was happening inside it, he regretted asking Luna to check on Layla due to the fact she had already put her life at risk at couple times. Though he needed to calm down, she could handle herself, probably moreso than him.

...?Akira watched her and soon leaped up, holding her so that she wouldn't fall. He spoke, his dark purple eyes looking into hers?...

" Are you okay?! "

tumblr_mm7dqz6lmN1r6z49bo2_400_zpsuqqhzk45.gif

"At least you can live forever. At least you can do anything you want. Me? I'm a nobody. I'm nothing. At least you have something to tell, and something to give. Me? I don't. People like me deserve to rot in hell." John, with a shaky breath, looks at her. "And on top of that, people who could have their life, gave it to me. And I wasted them. But why isn't there anything to be happy about? Trust me, a lot has changed about me. Just try to look at the bright side. I try to."

Elizabeth shakes her head. "That's just it, I don't want to live forever, I don't want any of this. I wish I had never found out about it in the first place." She says, staring at the ground. "There is no bright side for me." She says, looking almost like she was about to cry.

Asphyxiated said:
"Stop it!" Vex growled and kicked at Xander angrily. He shot his head up to look at Soren,"yes! I'm a kid! Now put me down!" He squirmed, not wanting to be near Xander while he was weak.
|| sorry, Matthew came over for a visit. ||

Xander laughed loudly and slipped out of Soren's arm, pulling the little Vex into a hug. "Hello to you, too, Vexy~" He sat him down onto his feet and patted his head, "so small..I haven't seen you like this in a very long time."

Soren huffed as they were both freed from his arms and glared at Xander, "Lets get to the point, how does he change back?"

Xander stood up straight and rolled his eyes, "that depends on how he got into the form in the first place. well, Vex?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back