• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixxx said:
Adam looks around and squeezes her hand " you an mystic,magical being " he grinned and his eyes returned to normal
Haiiro laughs. "Yeah...err...on second thought alot of these things are cursed...maybe you should ask before messing with them..." She says, not wanting anything bad to happen to Adam.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex propped his chin up with his hand and stared at Mahiro with an unamused expression. "I'm not a slave."
Mahiro chuckled, "I know, but, please." He looked at him sadly, pouting, "You know I'd get it myshelf." (:'()

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro chuckled, "I know, but, please." He looked at him sadly, pouting, "You know I'd get it myshelf." (:'()
Vex stared at him blankly, before standing up straight and walking to the kitchen with a sigh. He grabbed a clean glass and poured water in it, bringing it to Mahiro. "Water."

Adam smiled "I am not touching any of this shit , not gonna happen I will either break them of be cursed soo thats a no go for me" he laughed thinking about her ,how gentle he was trying to be with her

Adam smiled "I am not touching any of this shit , not gonna happen I will either break them of be cursed soo thats a no go for me" he laughed thinking about her ,how gentle he was trying to be with her

Sixxx said:

Haiiro shrugs, grabbing a random artifact and tossing it into the air a few times. "Personally, I find it kind of fun to see what these things do sometimes, but this one doesn't seem to do anything..."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex stared at him blankly, before standing up straight and walking to the kitchen with a sigh. He grabbed a clean glass and poured water in it, bringing it to Mahiro. "Water."
Mahiro took it gratefully and nodded, "Thanks." He took a large swig of it before placing it down at the side, "When I'm better I'll repay you, promise." He laughed.

" this is fun but i have a habbit of breaking things " he said ,his face turning a little red. he watched her toss it in the air his hands in his pockets so he didnt break anything

Sixxx said:
" this is fun but i have a habbit of breaking things " he said ,his face turning a little red. he watched her toss it in the air his hands in his pockets so he didnt break anything
Haiiro smiles. "These ones out here are all of the unbreakable ones, I'm the goddess of destruction, do you really think I would trust myself around breakable things?" She says, slamming the artifact into the ground. "See, no cracks!" She says as she picks it back up.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro took it gratefully and nodded, "Thanks." He took a large swig of it before placing it down at the side, "When I'm better I'll repay you, promise." He laughed.
"Mhm.." Vex eyed him and bit his bottom lip before shaking his head,"anywayyss... How is your stomach feeling?" He looked at his stomach and sighed,"if it were just a simple cut I could've healed you."

Asphyxiated said:
"Mhm.." Vex eyed him and bit his bottom lip before shaking his head,"anywayyss... How is your stomach feeling?" He looked at his stomach and sighed,"if it were just a simple cut I could've healed you."
Mahiro placed his hands over his stomach, "I'm lucky. Nothing too vital got hit... Though I'm still lucky." Mahiro sighs, "I don't feel lucky. But yeah, I feel itchy, but I can't itch it." He pouts as comedic tears run down his cheeks.

@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher smiles. "It's been so long since I last bleed. Huh, I can't even remember when the hell that was." He laughs, wondering how long Akira would be able to keep this up. "I could do this all day, and you could say that. Remember the seal from earlier? Every year it requires a sacrifice of a certain being that is chosen randomly. This years unlucky choice was Layla." He says calmly. "If she isn't killed within three days, the seal breaks, no way of stopping that." He says, smiling.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro placed his hands over his stomach, "I'm lucky. Nothing too vital got hit... Though I'm still lucky." Mahiro sighs, "I don't feel lucky. But yeah, I feel itchy, but I can't itch it." He pouts as comedic tears run down his cheeks.
Vex chuckled and gently placed his hand on top of Mahiro's own, "I'm sorry...if it hurts, I can take the pain away?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex chuckled and gently placed his hand on top of Mahiro's own, "I'm sorry...if it hurts, I can take the pain away?"
"No... Leave it." Mahiro looked up at Vex, if only he wasn't a boy right now, it was pissing him off but he didn't let it show. "You can leave if you like... You need to go and grow up." He laughs.

" Then, I will kill my father again and create a new seal that does not require a sacrifice! "

" ???????????????????????????????????"

...?Akira's body then shook for a second. He raised both of his hands and stretched them outwards. Suddenly, the air around him became violent and started wildly thrashing around. Akira spoke?...

" My full power has finally returned. "

"??????????????"

Fullpowerachieved_zpsc6b392e7.jpg

LonelyAssassin said:
"No... Leave it." Mahiro looked up at Vex, if only he wasn't a boy right now, it was pissing him off but he didn't let it show. "You can leave if you like... You need to go and grow up." He laughs.
Vex was quiet for a moment, staring at Mahiro with a frown. He did need to try and find Soren or someone else who might be of help, but he didn't want to leave Mahiro alone. "Fine..I'll go see if Soren is in his dorm." He turned on his heel and walked out, looking down the hallway towards Soren's room. "You better be there.."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Then, I will kill my father again and create a new seal that does not require a sacrifice! "
" ???????????????????????????????????"

...?Akira's body then shook. He raised both of his hands and stretched them outwards. Suddenly, the air around him became violent and started wildly thrashing around. Akira spoke?...

" My full power has finally returned. "

"??????????????"

Fullpowerachieved_zpsc6b392e7.jpg

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher laughs. "In that case, I'll take my leave, see ya!" He says, disappearing and leaving the blue flames behind, appearing around six million miles away from the school, in some rainforest. "Huh, wrong location, meh." He says to himself. "What a weak little idiot." He mumbles.

|| not sure how to do this but whatever. ||

Soren woke to the sound of an alarm ringing in his ears. His phone continuously emitted the jingle until he pulled it from his pocket and flipped it open. Violet hued optics blinked the blurriness from his vision as he stared at the phone, reading the alert. "someone called..?" He pulled the phone up to his ear and listened to the message that was left, his brows furrowing. It was odd for Vex to ask anyone for help, let alone him. There must've been more to this story.

With slight hesitation, Soren got up and pulled a shirt on before he disappeared down the hallway. He walked all the way to the entrance of he school, but stopped the moment he noticed a familiar figure resting against the gate. The person wasn't paying much attention to the area around him, In fact, He wasn't looking around at all.

Soren walked up to the red-haired male and grabbed the gasmask that was fastened around his face, pulling it off. It was Xander, standing there fast asleep. Twine hung from his fingers with a blade tied to it and it made Soren wonder just what he was planning on doing with the thing. He reached out and grabbed the string as well, untying it from Xander's fingers and hiding it.

Xander continued to sleep, not phased by the movement, even though it involved him. His eyebrows twitched when the mask was taken from his face, strands of red hair falling over his closed eyes.

"Oi, Xander, Wake up," Soren shook his brother's shoulders, looking down at him. He was well aware of Xander's habit of randomly falling asleep, but was more concerned by how long he had been standing there. One time, Xander slept for a week while standing, and had only woke up because Soren had ran into him. His hands pushed Xander again, this time getting a groan from him; a sign of life. Soren pushed him one last time, hard enough that it his head whipped backwards against the gate, and he quickly stepped out of range from Xander when the male's pale face distorted into an agitated expression.

"Who. the. hell. woke. me. up.." Xander growled, his lids slowly peeling open to reveal glowing emerald Irises that swiftly darted around for the culprit. That's when he realized he was still at the entrance, and hadn't even made it inside the building yet let alone the dorms. His violent expression rose into a strange, yet jolly expression as Soren approached him and simply patted his head; speaking in his usual fake voice. "Ah~ Soren my dear, dear, younger brother, did you wake me up?"

"I did," He then grabbed Xander's shoulder, pulled him away from the gate, and dragged him along towards the dorms. "I was about to leave, but I think you could be more of help here than me.." Soren was pleased to see Xander didn't fight it, but walked beside him, babbling about his search to find soren and the brothers. He stopped them when they had gotten inside of the dorms and was walking down the hall, taking the moment to explain what he knew about what happened. however- Xander was more focused on a figure who just emerged from one of the two rooms ahead. The boy somehow reeked of a familiar scent; Vex. He reacted upon instinct and tackled him, pressing his face into the floor and pulling a blade from his pocket; holding it to the back of his head. "who are you?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex was quiet for a moment, staring at Mahiro with a frown. He did need to try and find Soren or someone else who might be of help, but he didn't want to leave Mahiro alone. "Fine..I'll go see if Soren is in his dorm." He turned on his heel and walked out, looking down the hallway towards Soren's room. "You better be there.."
Mahiro waved as Vex left and then rested his head back when he heard the door shut, he closed his eyes and relaxed. IT didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

Vex let out a yelp when he was tackled, attempting to squirm from the attackers grasp only to be met by a blade being pressed to the back of his head. He calmed afterwards, letting out a deep breath as he tried to look at who was on top of him. "Who wants to know?"

...?Akira watched The Watcher leave as he made his blue flames vanish from The Watcher's body. He soon spoke, the darker voice soon vanishing?...

" You fucking asshole.. I need to check on Layla. "

" ????????????????????????????????"

...?Akira vanished from his position, reappearing just infront of his two tailed fox and Layla. He spoke in a gentle tone, as he did so, the fox was snuggling into Layla's chest, calming her and showing he was an ally. He tried to force a smile, however he couldn't. He was saddened when he looked at Layla?...

" Are you okay, Layla-chan? "

Takuma4_zpsa8461f7a.jpg

---------------------------------------

@LonelyAssassin

Last edited by a moderator:
The Watcher smiles. "Maybe it IS time for me to bring 'him' back. It'll be fun kicking that kid's ass." He says, summoning his sword back to him. He splits himself back into sixteen different gods again and sends them away so that he can think.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched The Watcher leave as he made his blue flames vanish from The Watcher's body. He soon spoke, the darker voice soon vanishing♅...
" You fucking asshole.. I need to check on Layla. "

" あなたクソ野郎。。私はいとしのレイラ上の確認する必要があります。"

...♅Akira vanished from his position, reappearing just infront of his two tailed fox and Layla. He spoke in a gentle tone, as he did so, the fox was snuggling into Layla's chest, calming her and showing he was an ally. He tried to force a smile, however he couldn't. He was saddened when he looked at Layla♅...

" Are you okay? "

---------------------------------------

@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro reacted, he drew his blade and had it pressed against Akira's neck, "State your busi..." He recognised him, his presence, not his looks, "Wait. Akira?" He slowly lowered his blade.

Layla was slightly awake, but still sleep. She heard him, but thought it to be her sister. Nodding her head, Layla snuggled the fox that lay on her chest.

Luna grit her teeth, disappearing and reappearing to stand in front if Akira. "You~....Oh, its you. Stay away from her. She can't stand men right now." Luna rolled her irises and turned her back to him, only to comb her fingers through her siblings hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back