• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla groaned, slowly releasing the fox, only to clutch her stomach. Something was botheting her, and she didn't like it in the least bit. Ignoring Akira touching her due to the amount of pain she was in, Layla buried her face into his shoulder to do her best in muffling her pain filled groans.

Luna sprung up to her feet. "We need to get her to a hospital. Now. Toshiro, you come with me to find that bastard. Akira, your last straw, take her to the hospital without any delay." Luna then took hold of Toshiro's hand, disappearing.

"Well! that was easy, wasn't it? Don't worry, I know just how to fix this little issue. I'll just give you some "gods energy" and you'll be good to go!" Xander stuffed his hands into the bag on his back and pulled out a vial of light. how he came to own such goods was his business, and was going to stay that way. He handed the vial to Vex, "Throw it back like it's your 21st birthday."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla groaned, slowly releasing the fox, only to clutch her stomach. Something was botheting her, and she didn't like it in the least bit. Ignoring Akira touching her due to the amount of pain she was in, Layla buried her face into his shoulder to do her best in muffling her pain filled groans.
Luna sprung up to her feet. "We need to get her to a hospital. Now. Toshiro, you come with me to find that bastard. Akira, your last straw, take her to the hospital without any delay." Luna then took hold of Toshiro's hand, disappearing.

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro grabbed her hand and when the reappeared, wherever the reappeared he asked, "Which bastard? This 'Tasuke'? Gladly." He looked around, "Where do we begin searchin?"

" Okay! "

...♅Akira vanished with Layla, only to appear within a hospital. He spoke to a human doctor♅...

" You're needed. Come with me. "

...♅The human had a blank look on his face as he nodded. Akira gripped him and vanished, only for the three of them to appear in an empty hospital room. He placed Layla onto the bed and turned to the doctor, talking to him♅...

" What is wrong with her? "

"Everywhere." Luna then snapped her fingers, an enlarged magic circle flickering to appear in the sky, expandingitward to cover that of the school grounds in its entirety, a large, thin beam extending to Earth's surface.

Vex eyed the vial, glancing up between Soren and Xander. A part of him told him not to drink it, but if he didn't he would lose any chance of changing back. He huffed and popped the top off of it, staring at it as he pressed it to his lips and let it fall back into his throat. Before he could even finish it completely, he was morphing back, the vial breaking beneath his grasp. The pain was terrible, agonizing, and completely unbearable after everything. It got to the point the Vex literally fainted, just as he reached his original form.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Everywhere." Luna then snapped her fingers, an enlarged magic circle flickering to appear in the sky, expandingitward to cover that of the school grounds in its entirety, a large, thin beam extending to Earth's surface.

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro nodded, he observed the magic circle in awe and looks at Luna, waiting for her to find something. Tasuke is in the School library, corner of the room studying books, he had Ice Clones dotted around the school in classes, and doing other things.

"Found him." Luna then grabbed Tasukes hand and disappeared again, reappearing to stand before Tasuke, slapping the book from his hands. "Let's go!" Immediately, she grabbed his collar and teleported them all to the hospital room. "Anything?"

Layla was laying in the hospital bed, with blood needles, tubes, and a monitor hooked up to her. With a sleepy, hazy gaze, Layla shifted her attention between all four of them, occasionally hiccuping and blinking her irises in mumbled whispers.

SorenDarrah said:
||I can guess what it is. ||
(Silence....I kill you)

...♅Akira stood still. He sighed as he waited for the doctor to reply♅...

" Nothing yet. "

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"Found him." Luna then grabbed Tasukes hand and disappeared again, reappearing to stand before Tasuke, slapping the book from his hands. "Let's go!" Immediately, she grabbed his collar and teleported them all to the hospital room. "Anything?"

Layla was laying in the hospital bed, with blood needles, tubes, and a monitor hooked up to her. With a sleepy, hazy gaze, Layla shifted her attention between all four of them, occasionally hiccuping and blinking her irises in mumbled whispers.

(Silence....I kill you)

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke watched his book fly out of his hand and before he knew it was in a Hospital room, he pushed himself to the corner of the room and stood up in it, looking at everyone. Toshiro stood beside Luna, he wasn't looking at her and instead just Glared at Tasuke. All he did was smile back, though he did wonder why he was here. Guess they'd find out.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex eyed the vial, glancing up between Soren and Xander. A part of him told him not to drink it, but if he didn't he would lose any chance of changing back. He huffed and popped the top off of it, staring at it as he pressed it to his lips and let it fall back into his throat. Before he could even finish it completely, he was morphing back, the vial breaking beneath his grasp. The pain was terrible, agonizing, and completely unbearable after everything. It got to the point the Vex literally fainted, just as he reached his original form.
"Uh oh.." Xander dodged Vex's falling body, watching as Soren caught him. "I'm impressed.." he said, studying Vex with a fascinated stare, "He should've knocked out sooner than that with how much pain I had added into that vial. Heheh, I guess our little brother is growing up to be a strong one~"

Soren huffed and shook his head, "You're despicable." He picked up Vex and sighed, "which room did he come out of? that's most likely where this human character is." Xander pointed to the room and followed Soren as he walked in and sat Vex on the bed next to Mahiro. "so, this is who he gave up his life-force for? Mahiro?" Soren huffed, but grabbed Xander's wrist as it came down to touch Mahiro's stomach; pulling it away and dragging him out of the room. "Leave them be, Stein."

"It's been forever since I've heard that name.." Xander smiled as he was dragged out, taking a mental note of who Soren said that person was. Vex falling for someone..This should be interesting.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

(Silence....I kill you)

[/QUOTE]
||( :x )....||

I wasn't aware of my status. ))

The doctor stood there for a moment, his lips parted slightly as he looked between the people curiously.

"Well..I'm not sure how to say this, but miss Layla here is pregnant."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin glanced at her again when she put her head on his shoulder, taking a moment to stare at her blankly before looking back at the snake," from oldest to youngest: Xander, Soren, and Vex."
Serenity nodded. "Are you close with any of them?" she asked, placing the plucked pieces of grass on Cerin's pant leg, managing to get enough to spell out 'CERIN.' She smiled, satisfied with her small piece of 'art'.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shakes her head. "That's just it, I don't want to live forever, I don't want any of this. I wish I had never found out about it in the first place." She says, staring at the ground. "There is no bright side for me." She says, looking almost like she was about to cry.
"I understand that. I wish I wasn't a god damn parasite. I wish I was human. But I'm not. And I have to accept who I am. Anyways... look at what you created! You think you are a failure, and you are not." John starts to walk closer. "Listen. You can do good things. At least do what I couldn't do."

...♅Akira's heart sank slightly. He didn't know how to take it and instead, closed off his emotions. His hair suddenly changed to a blue colour and it covered his eyes as he spoke to the doctor, his head lowering to the ground. His voice being filled with nothing but an eerily slow, slightly broken tone. Akira's inner Demon laughed uncontrollably within his mind♅...

" Say... when would you say the initial... intercourse was..? "

Dakira: "Well ain't that a shocker. I wonder how good ol' King is gonna take it~"

SorenDarrah said:
"Uh oh.." Xander dodged Vex's falling body, watching as Soren caught him. "I'm impressed.." he said, studying Vex with a fascinated stare, "He should've knocked out sooner than that with how much pain I had added into that vial. Heheh, I guess our little brother is growing up to be a strong one~"
Soren huffed and shook his head, "You're despicable." He picked up Vex and sighed, "which room did he come out of? that's most likely where this human character is." Xander pointed to the room and followed Soren as he walked in and sat Vex on the bed next to Mahiro. "so, this is who he gave up his life-force for? Mahiro?" Soren huffed, but grabbed Xander's wrist as it came down to touch Mahiro's stomach; pulling it away and dragging him out of the room. "Leave them be, Stein."

"It's been forever since I've heard that name.." Xander smiled as he was dragged out, taking a mental note of who Soren said that person was. Vex falling for someone..This should be interesting.

||( :x )....||
Mahiro's eyes flicked open as he heard the two, some guy went to touch him but was stopped by. Soren? He was gonna say something, but they had already left. "Leave them?" he thought, what does he mean by... Oh. Mahiro spotted Vex, back to normal Vex, Knocked out and he smiled. He reached over and touched his hand which then led to him holding it.

(Perfect timing)

Luna stared aimlessly at her sibling. 'Preg~' Luna had no idea what to say in the slightest. Her gaze was frozen on her sister. Luna hasn't even the slightest idea as to what to say next. Her frozen gaze was broken as soon as Akira spoke, and Luna silently made her way to sit on the end of the hospital bed. "An aunt. . .me. . ."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's heart sank slightly. He didn't know how to take it and instead, closed off his emotions. His hair suddenly changed to a blue colour and it covered his eyes as he spoke to the doctor, his head lowering to the ground. His voice being filled with nothing but an eerily slow, slightly broken tone♅...

" Say... when would you say the initial... intercourse was..? "

Dakira: "Well ain't that a shocker. I wonder how good ol' King is gonna take it~"

[/QUOTE]
The doctor shook his aged face from side to side slowly,"I'm afraid it's too soon to tell."

"Oi, doctor.. Would you say it was within... twenty-four hours..? "

...♅Akira continued speaking in the same, slow voice♅...

Dakira: "Y'know, Tasuke is standing right. Be. Hind. You."

Toshiro was about to make his way over to Luna when Tasuke brushed passed him, he knelt beside and placed the side of his head against Layla's stomach, closing his eyes and focusing on the brewing life inside. He grinned and turned his head, placing a kiss on it. He grinned at Luna on the other side of the bed who was accompanied by Toshiro standing beside her with his hand on her shoulder. Tasuke then turned his head to face Akira, "I call a truce... until the baby is born at least... Since I want to protect Layla as well now. The Watcher wants her dead." Tasuke stood up, his hand resting against her stomach, he was happy. Very happy. "Until this baby has left Layla, we're protecting her. Together."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back