• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahiro sighed, He was about to go and talk when the Nurse walked in, they looked at each for a second. She then looked at the Kid Vex and tilts her head, staring in confusion.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin glanced at her, "I'm sorry for your loss," He echoed, turning his gaze back to the snake as it wrapped around the palm of his hand, lifting its head up into the air. The black veins on his arm continued to spread farther up towards his shoulder as the time passed."however, I can not say I mourn the loss of my mother as you do your father.."
Serenity's eyes fastened on his veins. "How so?" Serenity asked Cerin, raising an eyebrow.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin glanced at her, "I'm sorry for your loss," He echoed, turning his gaze back to the snake as it wrapped around the palm of his hand, lifting its head up into the air. The black veins on his arm continued to spread farther up towards his shoulder as the time passed."however, I can not say I mourn the loss of my mother as you do your father.."
Serenity's eyes fastened on his veins. "How so?" Serenity asked Cerin, raising an eyebrow.

Vex froze when he heard someone come in and looked at the nurse, his face twisting. Her again. Before the woman had a chance to even react, he was latched onto her shoulders with his legs, his hand holding her jaw open as sparks of light left her lips; immediately traveling to his own. It wasn't what he wanted to do, but sucking the energy out of her was good enough. He stopped when all of her energy was gone, causing her to fall to the floor. Vex twisted so that she hit the ground lightly, careful not to harm her. He looked up at Mahiro as his bones began to shift around again. This form wasn't his usual one either, but rather almost-- a young teenager.

khloerose said:
"Because I do not mourn her at all." Cerin shrugged, watching the snack calm and slow it's movements.

Going to sleep! Night!))

...?Akira spoke, as he did so, it was apparent that his regular voice was speaking English and the darker voice was speaking in Japanese, however they were both saying the same thing, at the same time?...

" How dare you..... Burn to ash.. "

" ????????????...... ?????.. "

...?Akira extended his left arm out to the left as his eyes turned blue, blue flames shortly rising up all around him, showing thousands of tortured souls engulfed in the blue flames. The souls took the form of skeletons and started moving towards the gods. Akira spoke?...

" Requiem.. "

" ???.. "

burn_by_colorful_27-d5hkwf1_zps2c99f1ac.jpg

...?Akira seemed to have an angered mixed with a serious facial expression, his tone being dark. He spoke, his voice being a mix between his regular voice and a darker, much lower tone?...

" Now, let me teach you... what real Evil is.. "

"
??????????????????????... "

tumblr_mfxqg4dfvJ1s16p2zo1_500_zps8bf9ffa1.png

-----------------------------------------------------------

@Mashiro Shiina @AriaTheWatcher @PixelScoreMC

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna growled as well, taking a few steps forward well up until Akira did an attack on his own. Blowing her breath, Luba decided he could handle it on his own while she go protected the area of which she had stored her sibling. "I'll be around. . ." she then disappeared with a dismissive wave of her hand.

The gods all start laughing, their current forms fading away and becoming exact replicas of The Watcher, being absorbed into The Watcher himself. "And now I am back to full power." He says, smiling and silently laughing to himself. He had split himself into sixteen pieces, all carrying one sixteenth of his power, but now that he was back to full he was 3 times as powerful as Ragnarok. "Evil? You don't know the meanin' of the word kid! I know all your tricks, nothing you do can hurt me." He says, pulling another sword out of thin air, but this one was much different. It was a golden sword with a hilt made of rubies, and it was emitting an odd Aura. "This sword was created by Auros and me to destroy beings 10 times as powerful as Ragnarok, you don't stand a chance." He says calmly, ignoring the blue flames completely. He partially pulls down his mask so that his eyes can be seen. "I will show you something much more interesting, terror." (@Fukushima Akira)

" An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and an evil for an evil.. "

" ??????????????????.. "

...?Akira's blue flames soon thrashed out, firing in multiple directions, each one heading towards The Watcher. Akira spoke as a small portion took the form of a skull and waited behind Akira's head, looking at The Watcher?...

" Let's take a look at how you'll confront my Flames of Purgatory.. "

" ?????????????????????.. "

CodeBreaker-12mp4_snapshot_2153_20130223_183549_zpsc4ecaacb.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and an evil for an evil.. "
" ??????????????????.. "

...?Akira's blue flames soon thrashed out, firing in multiple directions, each one heading towards The Watcher. Akira spoke as a small portion took the form of a skull and waited behind Akira's head, looking at The Watcher?...

" Let's take a look at how you'll confront my Flames of Purgatory.. "

" ?????????????????????.. "

CodeBreaker-12mp4_snapshot_2153_20130223_183549_zpsc4ecaacb.jpg

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher laughs. "Flames of Purgatory? I KILLED THE GOD OF PURGATORY!" He says, spinning the sword around in his hand. "And now his power is one with mine. This is an unnecessary battle that you can not win. Give up and tell me where Layla is. She, must, die." He says calmly, he wasn't afraid, no, he was having fun.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex froze when he heard someone come in and looked at the nurse, his face twisting. Her again. Before the woman had a chance to even react, he was latched onto her shoulders with his legs, his hand holding her jaw open as sparks of light left her lips; immediately traveling to his own. It wasn't what he wanted to do, but sucking the energy out of her was good enough. He stopped when all of her energy was gone, causing her to fall to the floor. Vex twisted so that she hit the ground lightly, careful not to harm her. He looked up at Mahiro as his bones began to shift around again. This form wasn't his usual one either, but rather almost-- a young teenager.

"Because I do not mourn her at all." Cerin shrugged, watching the snack calm and slow it's movements.

Going to sleep! Night!))
Mahiro watched what Vex did and when her limp body hit the ground he flinched slightly, "Is she dead?" Mahiro didn't comment on Vex's form changing, at the moment he was concerned about the state of the nurse.

" I call them the Flames of Purgatory. They only share one thing with Purgatory. The power of eradication! "

" 煉獄の私の炎がありますが、名前。彼らは煉獄で一つのことを共有しています。撲滅のパワー!"

...♅Akira watched the blue flames slam into The Watcher. He soon sent a telepathic message to Luna♅...

" Oi, Luna. I need your help back here. The Watcher has grown more powerful than my father. I need you to keep him off my back for five minutes as I release my full power. "

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" I call them the Flames of Purgatory. They only share one thing with Purgatory. The power of eradication! "
" 煉獄の私の炎がありますが、名前。彼らは煉獄で一つのことを共有しています。撲滅のパワー!"

...♅Akira watched the blue flames slam into The Watcher♅...

" Mammon.. "

" マモン.. "

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, standing still. "And you really thought that would be enough to get rid of me. Psshhh, weak." He says calmly before starting to whistle a lullaby. "I am surprised, I thought you would at least pose a small threat."

" Of course I didn't. "

" ??????????????. "

...?Akira's blue flames continued to swirl around him as he spoke. The flames that struck The Watcher had bit into him and gripped each limb, due to them having a skull for a face and teeth. Akira continued?...

Bueflamebites_zpsd866c99d.jpg

" It looks to be good enough at seventy percent. These blue flames will put you down. They can't be extinguished, nor absorbed. Good luck with them. You see, as we speak, my full power is returning. "

" ??%????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"

Untitled-1_zpsrri4puxi.gif

------------------

Quick update: When Akira's talking, two voices are coming out. Akira's regular voice, and a darker, more devious tone. Both are speaking at exactly the same time. The darker voice is speaking in Japanese, and Akira's regular voice is speaking in English. They're both saying exactly the same thing, but in separate languages.

Adam looked around know ing to to touch things , things in different dimensions have a different density and tho to her it was normal , he knew from experience not to touch anything he looked around smiling seeing reaper blades and ever omnipotent blade he just smiled " none of these can hurt me " he said with a little cocky chuckle " why the museum artifacts "

Asphyxiated said:
"Because I do not mourn her at all." Cerin shrugged, watching the snake calm and slow it's movements.
Serenity laughed softly. "You surely do not know the traditions of wolves then, Cer," she said, smiling a bit. "When an alpha dies, we are not to mourn. We are simply to find a replacement. Yes, there may be some sadness, but my brother was immediately put in charge when my father died," she explained. "My father died of a natural cause, rather than some horrific supernatural event." Serenity tucked a hair behind her ear, allowing her hand to fall back into her lap. "I was happy for that much. Even so, I was close to my father, but that didn't change the fact that he had to be replaced once he passed. It's the cycle of things. I find no reason to mourn his death because it will not bring him back to life," she said softly, feeling the underside of the snake.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro watched what Vex did and when her limp body hit the ground he flinched slightly, "Is she dead?" Mahiro didn't comment on Vex's form changing, at the moment he was concerned about the state of the nurse.
Vex shook his head,"no, just unconscious." He looked down at her before cupping beneath her shoulders and pulling her off the ground to the chair. It wasn't hard for him to sit her in it, but the woman's body seemingly refused to sit up. He stood there a moment, repeatedly sitting her up in different directions with an expression of aggressive confusion.

khloerose said:
Serenity laughed softly. "You surely do not know the traditions of wolves then, Cer," she said, smiling a bit. "When an alpha dies, we are not to mourn. We are simply to find a replacement. Yes, there may be some sadness, but my brother was immediately put in charge when my father died," she explained. "My father died of a natural cause, rather than some horrific supernatural event." Serenity tucked a hair behind her ear, allowing her hand to fall back into her lap. "I was happy for that much. Even so, I was close to my father, but that didn't change the fact that he had to be replaced once he passed. It's the cycle of things. I find no reason to mourn his death because it will not bring him back to life," she said softly, feeling the underside of the snake.
Cerin eyed her a second before speaking,"you're right, I know nothing of wolves." The snakes grip tightened around his hand and he slowly unwrapped it, keeping it's head away from Khloe. "I do not mourn my mother because she would not mourn me. I'm the fourth son, the most loved." His voice was almost like a hiss on the word 'love', his eyes focused on the snake again.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin eyed her a second before speaking,"you're right, I know nothing of wolves." The snakes grip tightened around his hand and he slowly unwrapped it, keeping it's head away from Khloe. "I do not mourn my mother because she would not mourn me. I'm the fourth son, the most loved." His voice was almost like a hiss on the word 'love', his eyes focused on the snake again.
Serenity watched the snake. She wasn't exactly sure how to react on the 'love' part, and didn't dare pry. It didn't exactly sound comforting the way he said it, giving clear warning signs that there wasn't a very good back-story on that part. "How many siblings do you have?" Serenity asked, trying to drive the conversation into a better place-hopefully.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Of course I didn't. "
" ??????????????. "

...?Akira's blue flames continued to swirl around him as he spoke. The flames that struck The Watcher had bit into him and gripped each limb, due to them having a skull for a face and teeth. Akira continued?...

" It looks to be good enough at seventy percent. These blue flames will put you down. They can't be extinguished, nor absorbed. Good luck with them. You see, as we speak, my full power is returning. "

" ??%????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"

Untitled-1_zpsrri4puxi.gif

------------------

Quick update: When Akira's talking, two voices are coming out. Akira's regular voice, and a darker, more devious tone. Both are speaking at exactly the same time. The darker voice is speaking in Japanese, and Akira's regular voice is speaking in English. They're both saying exactly the same thing, but in separate languages.

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher shrugs. "No need to absorb or put out, they aren't strong enough to harm me." He says twirling the sword in his hand and smiling. "Well, I must say, this is a surprise, but even at full power, can you defeat 'him'. I wonder." He says, his voice having a hint of mischief to it. "This can all be avoided if you just let me kill that girl Layla. In fact, she is the only reason that 'he' will be here soon." He says, laughing at the fact that he knew something Akira didn't.

Sixxx said:
Adam looked around know ing to to touch things , things in different dimensions have a different density and tho to her it was normal , he knew from experience not to touch anything he looked around smiling seeing reaper blades and ever omnipotent blade he just smiled " none of these can hurt me " he said with a little cocky chuckle " why the museum artifacts "
Haiiro stares at the ground. "Well...sort of... These things I just collect, I don't know why. You may be invincible to mental and physical harm, but curses still work on you. I know that for a fact." She says, walking over to the rapier and wondering how it had gotten there. She could have sworn she had lost it a week or so ago.

khloerose said:
Serenity watched the snake. She wasn't exactly sure how to react on the 'love' part, and didn't dare pry. It didn't exactly sound comforting the way he said it, giving clear warning signs that there wasn't a very good back-story on that part. "How many siblings do you have?" Serenity asked, trying to drive the conversation into a better place-hopefully.
Cerin held up three fingers,"Three siblings, that I know of." The snakes tail coiled itself between the fingers and he smiled," my older brothers."

Serenity smiled. "What are their names?" she asked, resting her head on Cerin's shoulder, wondering if he'd push her off. Serenity watched the snake, then plucking blades of grass from the earth beneath them.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex shook his head,"no, just unconscious." He looked down at her before cupping beneath her shoulders and pulling her off the ground to the chair. It wasn't hard for him to sit her in it, but the woman's body seemingly refused to sit up. He stood there a moment, repeatedly sitting her up in different directions with an expression of aggressive confusion.

Mahiro's cheeks puff up as he tried to force himself to stop laughing, "Hide her under the bed." Mahiro lets out a breath as he manages to keep his laugh down.

Adam looks around and squeezes her hand " you an mystic,magical being " he grinned and his eyes returned to normal

khloerose said:
Serenity smiled. "What are their names?" she asked, resting her head on Cerin's shoulder, wondering if he'd push her off. Serenity watched the snake, then plucking blades of grass from the earth beneath them.
Cerin glanced at her again when she put her head on his shoulder, taking a moment to stare at her blankly before looking back at the snake," from oldest to youngest: Xander, Soren, and Vex."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro's cheeks puff up as he tried to force himself to stop laughing, "Hide her under the bed." Mahiro lets out a breath as he manages to keep his laugh down.
Vex thought about for a moment, but shook his head,"she most likely won't remember what happened to her, or will shrug it off as a dream. Putting her under the bed would just make it more suspicious. " he looked around the room before he gave up, letting her shoulder go only for her body to lean sideways and stay up. His veins bulged a little. "Ugh.."

" Or so you think... "

" ???????????... "

...?The blue flames seemed to bite down tighter, causing blood to form from the wounds. Soon, the blood turned into blue flames. Akira soon spoke?...

" You're referring to my father? Layla had a role in his resurrection? "

" ????????????????????????????????????? "

vlcsnap-2013-01-10-15h05m29s132_zpsd6cfde86.png

---------------------

@AriaTheWatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back