• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
khloerose said:
Serenity listened closely, wincing as Cerin did at the bite of the snake. She moved in closer, sitting a few feet away from Cerin and the snake, not wanting to surprise the two of them. "What a creature," Serenity said softly, but loud enough for Cerin to hear her. She didn't look up at him, but watched the snake with interest.
Cerin didn't look up from the snake, having noticed her presence when she had gotten closer. He watched as the snake wriggled between his fingers in a fit as he still held it's jaw, "Yes...She is quite calm.." The serpent hissed just before it started to calm, coiling around his wrist once more. Cerin glanced where he was bit-- the veins around the bite had grown black, and slowly were spreading farther up his hand. "ah..poisonous.." He paid no mind to it afterwards, directing his attention back to the snake; studying it for markings.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Something along those lines, it's something he'd do." Mahiro sighs again and buries his face in his hands, "I got mad so quickly..."
Vex inched closer to Mahiro and gently placed a hand on his, "hey..Its ok.."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin didn't look up from the snake, having noticed her presence when she had gotten closer. He watched as the snake wriggled between his fingers in a fit as he still held it's jaw, "Yes...She is quite calm.." The serpent hissed just before it started to calm, coiling around his wrist once more. Cerin glanced where he was bit-- the veins around the bite had grown black, and slowly were spreading farther up his hand. "ah..poisonous.." He paid no mind to it afterwards, directing his attention back to the snake; studying it for markings.
Serenity furrowed her eyebrows in deep concern. "Are you immune to it?" she asked, coming a bit closer to inspect his hand.

@Asphyxiated

Last edited by a moderator:
Asphyxiated said:
Vex inched closer to Mahiro and gently placed a hand on his, "hey..Its ok.."
"It's not!" Mahiro moves his hands from his face and looks at Vex. "I want to kill him, I want to kill him so badly... I don't want him in my life."

SorenDarrah said:
|| the only way to shut you up is to kill you.||
lets not get aggressive. I get excited. D; ))

LonelyAssassin said:
"It's not!" Mahiro moves his hands from his face and looks at Vex. "I want to kill him, I want to kill him so badly... I don't want him in my life."
Vex flinched, averting his gaze to the floor. "I'm sorry.." He wondered, for a moment, if this was how he made Cerin feel.

"Why can't he just be a proper brother to me!" Mahiro slams his fist against a tray of surgery equipment next to him, a loud clutter of items is heard as some of them fall to the floor. "...."

Asphyxiated said:
lets not get aggressive. I get excited. D; ))

Vex flinched, averting his gaze to the floor. "I'm sorry.." He wondered, for a moment, if this was how he made Cerin feel.
|| you really irk me sometimes. =...= ||

khloerose said:
Serenity furrowed her eyebrows in deep concern. "Are you immune to it?" she asked, coming a bit closer to inspect his hand.
Cerin shook his head, "Not exactly.." he turned the snake onto its belly, ignoring it's failed attempts of curling up again, "The venom will run its course, I will take any side-effects caused by it, and then it will leave." Trailing the claw of his index finger down the snakes belly, he sighed. There was no trace of markings anywhere that suggested this animal belonged to someone. "Its not an ordinary snake, or else I wouldn't have reacted in such a way to the venom. no..it would've simply healed."

SorenDarrah said:
|| you really irk me sometimes. =...= ||
I know <3))

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin shook his head, "Not exactly.." he turned the snake onto its belly, ignoring it's failed attempts of curling up again, "The venom will run its course, I will take any side-effects caused by it, and then it will leave." Trailing the claw of his index finger down the snakes belly, he sighed. There was no trace of markings anywhere that suggested this animal belonged to someone. "Its not an ordinary snake, or else I wouldn't have reacted in such a way to the venom. no..it would've simply healed."
Serenity nodded in understanding. She watched him examine the snake, tucking a loose hair behind her ear. Serenity reached out and ran her finger down its scales, which were cold under her fingers. "Any idea what kind of snake this is?" she asked Cerin softly, glancing up at him and looking back down at the snake.

khloerose said:
Serenity nodded in understanding. She watched him examine the snake, tucking a loose hair behind her ear. Serenity reached out and ran her finger down its scales, which were cold under her fingers. "Any idea what kind of snake this is?" she asked Cerin softly, glancing up at him and looking back down at the snake.
Cerin let the snake wrap into his fingers and sighed, "No, their real names are something I've never known." He watched it as it trailed up his sleeve, peeking its head from his collar,"I used to call them messengers...My mother and a few of her...colleagues... used them when they wanted someone to feel threatened. Their venom can only kill humans, but has different side-effects for every species."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin let the snake wrap into his fingers and sighed, "No, their real names are something I've never known." He watched it as it trailed up his sleeve, peeking its head from his collar,"I used to call them messengers...My mother and a few of her...colleagues... used them when they wanted someone to feel threatened. Their venom can only kill humans, but has different side-effects for every species."
Serenity raised an eyebrow, but did not pry at the hesitation of "colleagues." She smiled as the snake appeared from his shirt. Serenity sat cross-legged on the grass, resting her elbow on her knee and letting her head be held up by her hand. She watched the snake, twirling her thumbs. "Are you close to your mother?" Serenity asked, watching Cerin.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Why can't he just be a proper brother to me!" Mahiro slams his fist against a tray of surgery equipment next to him, a loud clutter of items is heard as some of them fall to the floor. "...."
Vex was silent, dropping his head onto the bed when the tools hit the floor. He buried his face into the sheets, trying not to get upset as it would just make matters worse. Unsure how to comfort Mahiro, Vex stayed quiet, trying to map out how he was going to fix all of this.

Mahiro looked at Vex, from angry eyes to sad ones he picks him up and pulled him into a hug, "Forgive my outburst... Don't feel too pressured ok? I... I've been talking selfishly, I'm sorry." A single tear ran down Mahiro's cheek as he squeezed tightly.

khloerose said:
Serenity raised an eyebrow, but did not pry at the hesitation of "colleagues." She smiled as the snake appeared from his shirt. Serenity sat cross-legged on the grass, resting her elbow on her knee and letting her head be held up by her hand. She watched the snake, twirling her thumbs. "Are you close to your mother?" Serenity asked, watching Cerin.
Cerin paused for a second, but went back to moving his arm upwards as the snake crept down his other arm,"No," His voice and expression were normal, un-phased by her question, "she is dead."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro looked at Vex, from angry eyes to sad ones he picks him up and pulled him into a hug, "Forgive my outburst... Don't feel too pressured ok? I... I've been talking selfishly, I'm sorry." A single tear ran down Mahiro's cheek as he squeezed tightly.
"its ok, MAhiro." Vex hugged him back the best he could. His eyes widened as Mahiro squeezed tighter,"Ah- mahiro- cant. breathe.."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin paused for a second, but went back to moving his arm upwards as the snake crept down his other arm,"No," His voice and expression were normal, un-phased by her question, "she is dead."
Serenity's cheeks flushed a deep crimson. "I'm sorry for your loss," she said softly, rubbing the side of his shoulder. Serenity placed her hand back in her lap. "I know how it feels to lose a parent," she said, her head hung low. "I lost my father at a young age." Serenity explained, her voice flat.

Asphyxiated said:

"its ok, MAhiro." Vex hugged him back the best he could. His eyes widened as Mahiro squeezed tighter,"Ah- mahiro- cant. breathe.."
Mahiro quickly let go, "S-sorry, yeah - you are a little weakling." Mahiro pinched his cheek, "Squirt."

khloerose said:
Serenity's cheeks flushed a deep crimson. "I'm sorry for your loss," she said softly, rubbing the side of his shoulder. Serenity placed her hand back in her lap. "I know how it feels to lose a parent," she said, her head hung low. "I lost my father at a young age." Serenity explained, her voice flat.
Cerin glanced at her, "I'm sorry for your loss," He echoed, turning his gaze back to the snake as it wrapped around the palm of his hand, lifting its head up into the air. The black veins on his arm continued to spread farther up towards his shoulder as the time passed."however, I can not say I mourn the loss of my mother as you do your father.."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro quickly let go, "S-sorry, yeah - you are a little weakling." Mahiro pinched his cheek, "Squirt."
Vex pouted, sticking his tongue out at Mahiro he smiled. "Its ok..but I'm getting tired of this form..I truly am weaker than a human child in it. "

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin glanced at her, "I'm sorry for your loss," He echoed, turning his gaze back to the snake as it wrapped around the palm of his hand, lifting its head up into the air. The black veins on his arm continued to spread farther up towards his shoulder as the time passed."however, I can not say I mourn the loss of my mother as you do your father.."

Vex pouted, sticking his tongue out at Mahiro he smiled. "Its ok..but I'm getting tired of this form..I truly am weaker than a human child in it. "
"I should buy you some Lego." Mahiro chuckled, "Though Lego is cool, I want some... uh... Maybe not the best Toy to make you feel small."

LonelyAssassin said:
"I should buy you some Lego." Mahiro chuckled, "Though Lego is cool, I want some... uh... Maybe not the best Toy to make you feel small."
Vex went red faced,"I may be a child but my mind is basically the same as before." He sighed and looked around the room,"I think all I need is some energy to start the process.."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex went red faced,"I may be a child but my mind is basically the same as before." He sighed and looked around the room,"I think all I need is some energy to start the process.."
Mahiro blinked a couple times, "How much energy we talking here? What kind of energy? What's the process?" He placed his hand over his mouth and told himself to shut up.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro blinked a couple times, "How much energy we talking here? What kind of energy? What's the process?" He placed his hand over his mouth and told himself to shut up.
Vex eyed him until he stopped talking and sighed,"it's hard to explain, and I need the energy from a human source- not you, you're injured."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back