• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahiro grinned, "That'll do...If I could get out of this bed, we could scram. Can't you like. Transport me?"

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro grinned, "That'll do...If I could get out of this bed, we could scram. Can't you like. Transport me?"
Vex looked at Mahiro,"transport you? Like teleporting?" He held a hand out towards the woman's head as it fell forward and pushed it back with his finger,"but..you're not healed.."

"Do that shadow thing you usually do yeah? I should be fine if I remain on a bed. I'd rather be in my dorm than here."

Vex huffed,"fine.." He really didn't want to take Mahiro from the hospital in case his wound started acting up again. Nevertheless, he crawled into the bed and gently wrapped his arms around Mahiro, allowing them to be shrouded and transported to Mahiro's bed. When they got there, he let him go and rolled onto the mattress next to him.

Mahiro grinned and adjusted himself slightly, closing his eyes, "That's much better...Now there is also no need to worry..." He lets out a relaxed sigh.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex raised a brow, looking at Mahiro."why is that?" He asked, propping his head onto his arm.
"About someone finding that nurse, and you." Mahiro lets out another sigh, "How long do you have?"

Vex shrugged,"I'm not sure...like I said, I've never had this happen to me before.." He bit his lip in thought before sighing,"the only person I know who has had this happen is Xander.."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex shrugged,"I'm not sure...like I said, I've never had this happen to me before.." He bit his lip in thought before sighing,"the only person I know who has had this happen is Xander.."
"Do you know how he fixed it?" Mahiro tilts his head, "Well... guess we'll have to find more people to take energy from."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Do you know how he fixed it?" Mahiro tilts his head, "Well... guess we'll have to find more people to take energy from."
"Unfortunately, no, he disappeared for a while after it happened.." Vex turned so that he was on his back,"anyone at this school has energy..but I need it from a stronger source than humans I'm guessing."

Asphyxiated said:
"Unfortunately, no, he disappeared for a while after it happened.." Vex turned so that he was on his back,"anyone at this school has energy..but I need it from a stronger source than humans I'm guessing."
Mahiro's face and voice became stern, "We could take my brother's. Then I could kill him."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro's face and voice became stern, "We could take my brother's. Then I could kill him."
Vex laughed,"while that is tempting, I'm not strong enough to face even your brother right now.."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex laughed,"while that is tempting, I'm not strong enough to face even your brother right now.."
"Sneak up on him..." Mahiro's face didn't budge, he wasn't thinking about the consequences if the plan didn't work.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Sneak up on him..." Mahiro's face didn't budge, he wasn't thinking about the consequences if the plan didn't work.
Vex glanced at him before poking his cheek,"that could get us both killed, even if I entered predatory mode." He brought his fingers up and gestured like quotation marks when he said 'predatory mode.'

Asphyxiated said:
Vex glanced at him before poking his cheek,"that could get us both killed, even if I entered predatory mode." He brought his fingers up and gestured like quotation marks when he said 'predatory mode.'
Mahiro looked at him, then his face softened, "Yeah sorry... Predatory mode?" He tilted his head, wondering if Vex was making a joke.

Vex looked back at him and nodded,"at least, that's what Xander called it. When me or one of my brothers get into a state of hunger, or other form of weakness, we enter a different part of our nature, the "animal" part. It's supposed to be the closest thing that we can reach to our true nature without being completely taken over by it. I, however, can control it to an extent," he seemed a bit proud of this, a smug grin on his face,"I've done it many times."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex looked back at him and nodded,"at least, that's what Xander called it. When me or one of my brothers get into a state of hunger, or other form of weakness, we enter a different part of our nature, the "animal" part. It's supposed to be the closest thing that we can reach to our true nature without being completely taken over by it. I, however, can control it to an extent," he seemed a bit proud of this, a smug grin on his face,"I've done it many times."
For some reason this give Mahiro dirty thoughts, "Why does your explanation of it make me want to see you in this 'predatory mode' ?" He grinned back at Vex.

SorenDarrah said:
|| isn't he a kid right now?..||
Pre-teen, and sushhhh nothings going to happen.))

LonelyAssassin said:
For some reason this give Mahiro dirty thoughts, "Why does your explanation of it make me want to see you in this 'predatory mode' ?" He grinned back at Vex.
Vex turned on his side, jokingly running a hand up the side of his leg,"because you find me irresistible." He burst out in a fit of laughs afterwards, unable to control the minor immaturity that came with this form.

Asphyxiated said:
Pre-teen, and sushhhh nothings going to happen.))

Vex turned on his side, jokingly running a hand up the side of his leg,"because you find me irresistible." He burst out in a fit of laughs afterwards, unable to control the minor immaturity that came with this form.
Mahiro laughed with him, though not as much as Vex had, he then shoved him off the bed, "Shut up." He grinned.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro laughed with him, though not as much as Vex had, he then shoved him off the bed, "Shut up." He grinned.
"ah!" Vex hit the floor with a light thud, his foot still on the bed. "Mahiro. Stop doing that stuff. It actually hurts." He stifled as he got up from the ground, pulling himself up with the bed.

Asphyxiated said:
"ah!" Vex hit the floor with a light thud, his foot still on the bed. "Mahiro. Stop doing that stuff. It actually hurts." He stifled as he got up from the ground, pulling himself up with the bed.
"That's the point. Plus you're a little squirt so it's funnier." He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, "Would you be a dear and get me some water?" He spoke in a snobbish voice as he waved his hand.

LonelyAssassin said:
"That's the point. Plus you're a little squirt so it's funnier." He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, "Would you be a dear and get me some water?" He spoke in a snobbish voice as he waved his hand.
Vex propped his chin up with his hand and stared at Mahiro with an unamused expression. "I'm not a slave."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back