• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
After about 5 minutes, Mahiro opens his eyes, he looked disappointed and he was. With himself. He let out a sigh and looked away from Vex, "I'm so useless... I'm sorry Vex. My Brother's right. I'm pathetic."
Vex sat up and looked at Mahiro, shaking his head,"you're not pathetic or useless." He folded his small arms onto the bed and rested his head on them,"it doesn't matter what your brother thinks."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex sat up and looked at Mahiro, shaking his head,"you're not pathetic or useless." He folded his small arms onto the bed and rested his head on them,"it doesn't matter what your brother thinks."
Mahiro looked at Vex with a sad expression, "I need to help you change back...I don't want you to stay like this, not matter how cute you look."

Sixxx said:
He took her hand still a bit dazed by the drugs he smiled at her he squeezed her hand
Haiiro smiles and they appear in her realm in a hallway full of magical weapons and artifacts. "Strange...I thouht the entry point was in my room?" She mumbles,

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero appears with the group, the bullet wound in his head closing itself up. He stood in front of Luna, mumbling "Akira... I would thank you for protecting her, however you let her get hurt first... I will never forgive you of that." Zero then sighs, and looks at Luna. "Layla, I can tell you always were angry other people protected you... Now do you see why I was clingy?" Zero was talking to Luna, however he knew she could get the message across to Layla... and she knew she would do so as well. Zero's eyes turned a dark blue, his scar flowing a dark blue as well, mesmerizing like the ocean. "I failed, I let you down... it was the only thing I was afraid of doing..." Zero's arms suddenly beefed up, looking like his muscles grew 3x times bigger then they normally were. He grew an extra foot in height, and his voice became very deep as his clothes started to slowly rip from the change in size. "Now which bitch am I gonna slap first... because they're going for a hell of a ride."
@LonelyAssassin @AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher frowns, stepping back a few steps. "This isnt fair...YET!" he yells, fifteen other gods appearing, all getting into defensive stances and wielding various weapons. "Now it is unfair against you." He says cheerfully.

Luna didn't bother to speak to Zero. Not until she had the full story. Growling, Luna cracked her hands together, magic circles scamming her body with a small light, changing her appearance as it scanned her form. Once they were done with the process, tgs magic circles themselves turned an odd green color, while her hardened now turquoise gaze focused on The Watcher and his onterage.

The Watcher frowns. "Damn it...that cant be Layla, I know it isn't...I' m wasting my time, I have to kill Layla before time runs out." He says to himself out loud. His entourage all stare at Luna, and oddly enough they all had the same expression of pure hatred and rage. Their eyes gleamed with bloodlust, and one of them was literally growling.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro looked at Vex with a sad expression, "I need to help you change back...I don't want you to stay like this, not matter how cute you look."
Vex blushed lightly, looking away. "I know, while this form is easy to move, it's horrid. My mind works a bit differently and my powers are weak."

Haiiro rolls her eyes, a gps wouldnt work in her realm anyway. "Feel free to mess around with any of these." She says calmly, staring at an odd rapier with a black blade and gold hilt. (@Sixxx)

Asphyxiated said:
Vex blushed lightly, looking away. "I know, while this form is easy to move, it's horrid. My mind works a bit differently and my powers are weak."
Mahiro looked down, "How am I meant to share my life with someone who looks like a kid?" Red hazed over both his cheeks.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro looked down, "How am I meant to share my life with someone who looks like a kid?" Red hazed over both his cheeks.
Vex raised a brow, "am I that embarrassing? People would just think you have a thing for shotas." He giggled lightly at his own joke and shook his head, "I'm joking. Don't worry, I'll figure something out."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex raised a brow, "am I that embarrassing? People would just think you have a thing for shotas." He giggled lightly at his own joke and shook his head, "I'm joking. Don't worry, I'll figure something out."
"Hurry up would you." Mahiro really wanted to get out of bed, but he knew he couldn't. "Vex. I can't teleport... I mean, I should have been able to before, but i couldn't one bit. Something's wrong."

just love me Dx ))

LonelyAssassin said:
"Hurry up would you." Mahiro really wanted to get out of bed, but he knew he couldn't. "Vex. I can't teleport... I mean, I should have been able to before, but i couldn't one bit. Something's wrong."
Vex's eyes narrowed when Mahiro spoke his last statement, "Is it your brother?"

Asphyxiated said:
just love me Dx ))

Vex's eyes narrowed when Mahiro spoke his last statement, "Is it your brother?"
"Probably..." Mahiro didn't know for sure, but he guessed it was after their conflict, "I don't know what he did, I only remember him stabbing me."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin walked out past the courtyard and sat in a large patch of uncut grass near the forest. He sighed as he began his wait, plucking flowers from the earth and weaving them together. Gray streaks of smoke escaped his mask slowly, streaming up only a foot or two before vanishing into the air. The sound of something moving close by caught Cerin's attention and he began to to search through the grass around him for the source, only for his eyes to be met by a black snake. He reached an arm out towards the reptile and picked it up, watching as it tried to coil around his wrist, but was only moved by his other hand. "Hello there fella'.."
Serenity walked out, of the building, calling out Cerin's name. She bypassed all the students roaming in and out of the school and looed in the courtyard, and to her dismay, didn't see him. Serenity was about to sit down on the bench to take a small break before she noticed Cerin sitting a small distance away where they were sitting in the trees. She sighed softly, watching him, intrigued as he played with a black snake. Serenity moved in closer, wondering if he had noticed her yet.

SorenDarrah said:
|| excuse me while I cry.||
whats wrong? ))

LonelyAssassin said:
"Probably..." Mahiro didn't know for sure, but he guessed it was after their conflict, "I don't know what he did, I only remember him stabbing me."
"do you think he drained your powers..?" Vex asked seriously, his face like stone.

khloerose said:
Serenity walked out, of the building, calling out Cerin's name. She bypassed all the students roaming in and out of the school and looed in the courtyard, and to her dismay, didn't see him. Serenity was about to sit down on the bench to take a small break before she noticed Cerin sitting a small distance away where they were sitting in the trees. She sighed softly, watching him, intrigued as he played with a black snake. Serenity moved in closer, wondering if he had noticed her yet.
Cerin hummed and the snake laced itself in and out of his fingers, coiling the thinnest part of it's tail around his pinkie. He smiled bitterly at the serpent, his eyes bleak, as it slid around his arm and bit into the flesh of his hand causing him to wince. "Hey now...lets not be hasty.." He told the snake whilst gripping it's jaw and pulling the fangs from his skin. It was surprisingly tame for a wild snake, in fact, it should've bitten him sooner. "odd.."

Asphyxiated said:
whats wrong? ))
"do you think he drained your powers..?" Vex asked seriously, his face like stone.

Cerin hummed and the snake laced itself in and out of his fingers, coiling the thinnest part of it's tail around his pinkie. He smiled bitterly at the serpent, his eyes bleak, as it slid around his arm and bit into the flesh of his hand causing him to wince. "Hey now...lets not be hasty.." He told the snake whilst gripping it's jaw and pulling the fangs from his skin. It was surprisingly tame for a wild snake, in fact, it should've bitten him sooner. "just who is your master.."
"Something along those lines, it's something he'd do." Mahiro sighs again and buries his face in his hands, "I got mad so quickly..."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin hummed and the snake laced itself in and out of his fingers, coiling the thinnest part of it's tail around his pinkie. He smiled bitterly at the serpent, his eyes bleak, as it slid around his arm and bit into the flesh of his hand causing him to wince. "Hey now...lets not be hasty.." He told the snake whilst gripping it's jaw and pulling the fangs from his skin. It was surprisingly tame for a wild snake, in fact, it should've bitten him sooner. "just who is your master.."
Serenity listened closely, wincing as Cerin did at the bite of the snake. She moved in closer, sitting a few feet away from Cerin and the snake, not wanting to surprise the two of them. "What a creature," Serenity said softly, but loud enough for Cerin to hear her. She didn't look up at him, but watched the snake with interest.

Asphyxiated said:
whats wrong? ))

Cerin hummed and the snake laced itself in and out of his fingers, coiling the thinnest part of it's tail around his pinkie. He smiled bitterly at the serpent, his eyes bleak, as it slid around his arm and bit into the flesh of his hand causing him to wince. "Hey now...lets not be hasty.." He told the snake whilst gripping it's jaw and pulling the fangs from his skin. It was surprisingly tame for a wild snake, in fact, it should've bitten him sooner. "odd.."
|| my cat jumped and landed on my crotch. ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back