• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" No problem. I have a gift for you. Hold out your hand. "

...?Akira held out his hand as he kneeled down and smiled at her while facing her?...

PUNCH_Hiiro_no_Kakera_-_01_SDmkv_snapshot_2353_20120401_162720_zps156e75c6.jpg

Sixxx said:
Adam tried so hard not to laugh " ok ok. im sorry but didnt you kinda do this to youself?" he asked picking her back up and petting her 0nce again
Haiiro meows in agreement, she had meant to do that to Adam, but since she was the one who fixed the stone she had activated the curse. She curls up against Adam, purring softly.

"im sorry your a kitty you make a cut kitty at least , im glad i wasnt the one turned into a kitty" he pet her as she curled up into his lap

(why you try to turn him into a kitty?)

(YALL TO GOOD TO VISIT THE BABY?!)

Layla raised her brow, carefully holding her son with one arm, while extending her other hesitantly towards Akira. She could trust him, the fox said so. Carefully, Layla opened the palm of her hand, staring at him before glancing back towards Kaname to observe his now opened gaze exploring the room.

SorenDarrah said:
|| you can't really blame me xD ||
yes, I can. >.> ))

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro grinned, "What're you doin baka... Now's not the time..." Though he wouldn't deny it was a good way of getting warm, but he managed to regain himself and threw the covers back off them, letting the cold flood over their skins. Mahiro regretted what he did, he thought it'd be funny to see Vex's reaction, but he was cold now too. He slipped outta bed,
Vex growled sleepily and bit the bed, rolling onto his stomach as he was shrouded in black- the shadow dispersing and forming into his usual clothes. It was a cheat-sheet for having to get up, but he was still upset that he had to wear clothes because of the weather, and huffed. He rolled out of bed and sat up, watching Mahiro. "whats so great about winter?"

khloerose said:
Serenity nodded, her eyes widening a bit in interest at the sight of the snow melting in his hand. She scooped up another ball of snow, placing it in his hand. Serenity watched while she wiped her hands on her pants, blowing on them and rubbing them together again to warm herself up. "What do you mean 'strange'?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and placing her hands under her arms to gain warmth for them again. She came up with the perfect idea and enclosed Cerin's hand over her small one, feeling the heat radiate. Serenity did the same for the other.
Cerin eyed her hands for a moment before shrugging, "well...He has a few bad hobbies...plus, he fakes his voice..like this," He cleared his throat and started to mimic his brother's weird fake voice, "AH~ hello there deary! its a pleasure to meet you and your friends, might I take a look inside your stomachs?" his impression was close, but not half as good as Soren's was, and he shook his head, "his real voice is lower than Sorens, but not so much as scratchy as sorens...more like,er..he sounds like he is growling?...I'm not good at describing things, but it can be very scary." Cerin started to walk out from the snow, towards the pavement, and grabbed her hands so that she followed. "He also wears a gas mask that covers his entire face because, well..I'm not sure why he wears it..But Vex told me it was because he is very handsome, and hates people misjudging what he might do because of it..I've only seen his face once, and it was too dark to see.." He started off towards the dorms, walking slowly so she wasn't stumbling. "so, yeah, he is very strange.."

Sixxx said:
"im sorry your a kitty you make a cut kitty at least , im glad i wasnt the one turned into a kitty" he pet her as she curled up into his lap
(why you try to turn him into a kitty?)
(Because Haiiro likes to be mean)

Haiiro's tail swishes back and forth slowly as she closes her eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep as she purrs.

" This may sting a tiny bit. Don't worry. I would never hurt you. Not intentionally anyway. "

...?Suddenly the room turned blue and flashed. Suddenly, half of Akira's power was transferred to Layla. Akira was omnipotent, so it didn't affect him in the slightest, it did, however, give Layla a massive boost of power along with new abilities and techniques. She also gained access to Akira's Black Flames. Layla's body also seemed to revert back to the way it was before she had met Tasuke. The baby remained, of course. Akira smiled slightly as he released his griped and slumped against the wall. He was sweating slightly due to his lack of energy. He closed his eyes and spoke?...

" How does it feel..? To be a Goddess I mean? "

HiironoKakera-09-Large10_zps4c296f35.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(im just not gonna let you hand me shit no more lol)

Adam sets her down " i want to go " he says with blank , cold eyes figuring it all out

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin eyed her hands for a moment before shrugging, "well...He has a few bad hobbies...plus, he fakes his voice..like this," He cleared his throat and started to mimic his brother's weird fake voice, "AH~ hello there deary! its a pleasure to meet you and your friends, might I take a look inside your stomachs?" his impression was close, but not half as good as Soren's was, and he shook his head, "his real voice is lower than Sorens, but not so much as scratchy as sorens...more like,er..he sounds like he is growling?...I'm not good at describing things, but it can be very scary." Cerin started to walk out from the snow, towards the pavement, and grabbed her hands so that she followed. "He also wears a gas mask that covers his entire face because, well..I'm not sure why he wears it..But Vex told me it was because he is very handsome, and hates people misjudging what he might do because of it..I've only seen his face once, and it was too dark to see.." He started off towards the dorms, walking slowly so she wasn't stumbling. "so, yeah, he is very strange.."
Serenity giggled at the imitation. She smiled as he continued to allow her to warm her hands under his. Serenity trudged alongside him at a decent pace, walking directly beside him. "So basically he doesn't want to be seen as all pretty and not dangerous?" She asked, wanting to confirm what he was saying.

Asphyxiated said:
yes, I can. >.> ))
Vex growled sleepily and bit the bed, rolling onto his stomach as he was shrouded in black- the shadow dispersing and forming into his usual clothes. It was a cheat-sheet for having to get up, but he was still upset that he had to wear clothes because of the weather, and huffed. He rolled out of bed and sat up, watching Mahiro. "whats so great about winter?"
Mahiro was getting changed into his clothes, he put on trouser first and then a shirt, he barely felt any warmer and so shuffled through his clothes for a jumper. He looked back when Vex asked him the question, "Snow! Christmas! New Year!" Mahiro laughed.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](YALL TO GOOD TO VISIT THE BABY?!)
Layla raised her brow, carefully holding her son with one arm, while extending her other hesitantly towards Akira. She could trust him, the fox said so. Carefully, Layla opened the palm of her hand, staring at him before glancing back towards Kaname to observe his now opened gaze exploring the room.

[/QUOTE]
(I'LL DIE! What about Luna btw? she visiting later :D ?)

Tasuke moves to another tree, outside of Layla's room, he looked into the window, he couldn't see much except Akira kneeling beside the bed. A hint of jealousy came of Tasuke, but he slapped it away, he hadn't seen his kid yet. Tasuke's presence was masked so not even the great Akira knew he was there, it'd been a long time to prepare for moments like these. He saw the flash of light, he had no idea what happened, but a large surge of energy had rippled from the room.

(Yeh. She is.)

Layla didn't budge, byt simply trailed her gaze down to her son. "No different. I'm more happy about being a mother." Layla giggled quietly while watching her sons tiny fingers wrap around her own index finger. "His name is Kaname. . . handsome, isn't he?"

khloerose said:
Serenity giggled at the imitation. She smiled as he continued to allow her to warm her hands under his. Serenity trudged alongside him at a decent pace, walking directly beside him. "So basically he doesn't want to be seen as all pretty and not dangerous?" She asked, wanting to confirm what he was saying.
Cerin shrugged, "I don't know the whole story behind it, but i guess thats correct...He's always worn a mask..I never asked him why because I always wore one too." He let her hands go when they got to the dorms and opened the door for her, looking around the white blanketed school yard with a smile. White. it was his color.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Good. I can't wait to hear your screams of pleasure as I cut your erogenous zones.. )))

[/QUOTE]
you know me so well <3))

" I see. That's good. Yes, he's very handsome. "

...♅Akira laughed lightly as he spoke. He then continued as he slightly and gently poked Kaname's stomach, a small smile on his face♅...

" Whose a cute baby? You are. "

Last edited by a moderator:
LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro was getting changed into his clothes, he put on trouser first and then a shirt, he barely felt any warmer and so shuffled through his clothes for a jumper. He looked back when Vex asked him the question, "Snow! Christmas! New Year!" Mahiro laughed.
Vex sneered slightly, "snow is cold, christmas is boring, and a new year is hardly anything worth celebrating." He huffed as if he was pouting, "I especially hate christmas..the memories...Too....many parties...so much drink..smothered..ack.." Jokingly acting like just saying the words were choking him, he fell onto his back and pretended to be dead for a second.

"Thanks," Serenity said, giving a small smile to Cerin as she walked inside of the warm dorm.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin shrugged, "I don't know the whole story behind it, but i guess thats correct...He's always worn a mask..I never asked him why because I always wore one too." He let her hands go when they got to the dorms and opened the door for her, looking around the white blanketed school yard with a smile. White. it was his color.
Serenity gave Cerin a small smile as she walked through the door into the dorm. The warmth of it enveloped her, making her smile and sigh softly. She turned back to Cerin. "So are you undeniably handsome as well?" Serenity raised an eyebrow, half-joking and being serious at the same time.

Sixxx said:
(im just not gonna let you hand me shit no more lol)
Adam sets her down " i want to go " he says with blank , cold eyes figuring it all out
Haiiro snaps awake, seeming confused. She tilts her head to the side a little confused as to what Adam meant. "Meow?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex sneered slightly, "snow is cold, christmas is boring, and a new year is hardly anything worth celebrating." He huffed as if he was pouting, "I especially hate christmas..the memories...Too....many parties...so much drink..smothered..ack.." Jokingly acting like just saying the words were choking him, he fell onto his back and pretended to be dead for a second.
Mahiro found a jumper and put it on, he felt his body get warmer and let out a relaxed sigh. He then looked towards Vex and rolled his eyes, walking up beside him and looking down, he then grabbed his crotch, "You and Me are gonna spend christmas together. Ok?" He didn't let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back